shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show off your old cuts with puffy crowns!

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I would first like to say that I have really enjoyed this site. I had not been into jewelry, specifically diamonds, until the last few years. I have learned so much just from PS and am truly in love with old cuts. I have made a few purchases and truly love every one of them, now I'm looking to buy an upgrade e-ring with a near-carat (or more, why not?) OEC. I see all sorts for sale but not as many with the tall crowns so I would really love to see some of yours! All old cuts are welcome ;)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love puffy crowns. I love old cuts. Put them together and you have a puffylicious delight. Love all the yummy puffy crowns above.:kiss2:Please keep them coming.

Bubbalah's puffy crown. She wears puffy well.

Outside
bubbalahprofileoutside.jpg.png

Inside
bubbalahprofilewithpinkband.jpg

When she was loose.
Puffylicious.

loosebubbalahprofile.png

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow, these are all so beautiful!!!!!!! Yes, keep them coming, they help while I'm in search of one for me :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these are all so beautiful!!!!!!! Yes, keep them coming, they help while I'm in search of one for me :)

Ooh so excited for you. Good luck and cannot wait to see the old cut beauty you you find.:appl:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this thread!!! All these glorious old cut beauties :love:

Reactions: AV_

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
I'm finding out that I love claw prongs and multi-stone rings! My budget isn't going to allow for the latter but I can dream.

And that Casablanca...

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my CVB Casablanca by CVB similar to Queenie's with an AVR.
IMG_3483.JPG

Then my AVC has perhaps the highest crown:

IMG_1030.jpg

My antique asscher also has a small table and high crown, and I just don't have a picture at the right angle. I really love the high crowns and small tables of old cuts!

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
I've been trying to get some good pics of my old mine cluster earrings, but it's been a challenge. They're tremendously sparkly, like little disco balls on the earlobes.

I wore these at my wedding.

They're Victorian, ~2.25 ctw. For scale, the green velvet box is a double-size Mrs Box. Earrings themselves are ~14mm across.

Here's the best I've been able to do so far:

cluster1.jpg
cluster2.jpg
cluster3.jpg

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
I've been trying to get some good pics of my old mine cluster earrings, but it's been a challenge. They're tremendously sparkly, like little disco balls on the earlobes.

They're Victorian, ~2.25 ctw. For scale, the green velvet box is a double-size Mrs Box. Earrings themselves are ~14mm across.

cluster1.jpg
cluster2.jpg
cluster3.jpg

Those are heavenly:saint:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock

cluster1.jpg
cluster2.jpg
cluster3.jpg
Would reply and tell you they are amazing but have fainted!
Wow! THUD

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cluster1.jpg
cluster2.jpg
cluster3.jpg
:love::love::love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results