shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m resetting my tapered baguette setting..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Weecam! Wow..I’ve never seen baguettes that are bezeled in that design..At least I can visualize what it will look like. My bezels willmhave milgrain....and I told him to make the bezels as thin as he can...
Thank you for thinking of me! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
432CEC88-3C1F-483D-810F-308158314EE1.png 1D8DAA25-8BC9-4325-8C82-AEE4C77C878C.jpeg 1BA7FE23-4177-45BC-90DF-A23489B6E00A.png
It’s done! I took snapshots from the video so they’re not the best. It will probably be on instagram soon!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!!!!

BMI

Shiny_Rock
@Mamabean It looks GREAT! Funny, I was thinking about your reset earlier today and wondering if it was going to be done this week. I think it looks wonderful and hope you LOVE it! I can't wait to see your photos when you receive it!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lovely! I especially like the milgrain around the baguettes. Looking forward to your hand shots!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very pretty! What do you think about it so far?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @kayla17 @BMI @JPie @MissGotRocks! David did exactly what I wanted! I can see all of her! She’s free again! I may have to rename her!

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I Love it :clap: I really like the bezeled bags with the six prongs. I can’t wait to see on your hand. I truly hope you love it when you get it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful and I am so glad that you are so happy with the new ring! A redo on the name is certainly in order!
Thank you @MissGotRocks! I’m trying to come up with a girl name that means being set free..lol

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous @Mamabean, I bet you can’t wait to get it on your paw!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! It looks very art-deco-y with the bezels and milgrain. I really like the 6 prong head!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can Google for such a thing but I'm guessing that even though a name may mean freedom the casual observer might not make the connection. That's a tough one - we'll have to think on it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can Google for such a thing but I'm guessing that even though a name may mean freedom the casual observer might not make the connection. That's a tough one - we'll have to think on it!
Yes..please help!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautiful! It looks very art-deco-y with the bezels and milgrain. I really like the 6 prong head!
Thank you @tyty333! I’m so happy you said that because that’s what I was aiming for!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous @Mamabean, I bet you can’t wait to get it on your paw!
Thank you @Austina! I love that diamond but was so conflicted because I thought I knew what I wanted with the last new setting and I didn’t love it.. This is a mix of a few elements I love...David did a great job marrying it all together...I know I’ll enjoy wearing her again..

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow it's gorgeous! :love: I'm excited for you @Mamabean, I think this setting is going to do the trick for you! Yay!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey if you want to sell extra baguettes I might buy them :)

@arkieb1 @nala @SimoneDi A slimmer longer pair? If I don’t use these I will be able to open a shop for baguettes..:P2 I have some from another reset..They’re shorter and even squarer..I just emailed David to ask him about slimmer and more tapered baguettes..Maybe the diamond looks smaller to me because the baguettes are too squarish and thick near the head. If you can give me a few pics that would be very helpful! Thanks!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joanne Hi girlie! I am sure I have seen your thread! but tbh I'm older than you! WF only offered me 150.00$ for my platinum trellis band that I paid $2,195.00$, I eventually plan to buy some diamonds from WF and have them reset them, probably not ACA or even ES, just some nice ones, while I don't blame WF, I wonder how they can get 2K+ for ring and then offer you 150.00$ to have it melted down.. NICE markup. meh. Lab stone is a great idea too, maybe I will do that. I will continue reading your thread since you have probably said below what you did do with the setting but not only am I older than you I have AADD ;-)

Yay great news! If you want something sparkly and white, I would look for a lab stone. Otherwise, I’d pick colored baguettes. I just recently purchased a white sapphire, it is lovely, but it has a very different performance compared to a diamond.

Did you save the second setting? We can help you sell it! I just think that you are getting very little trade in value for it :(

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey if you want to sell extra baguettes I might buy them :)
Haha! I used my really good ones vvs/g in this reset. David sourced really nice ones h/vs for my old new setting.. He’s looking for an aqua for the last setting.. The only ones I have left are very short baguettes because they were paired with two round diamonds on each side. I’ll show you when I get them back but they will be too short to use by themselves.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
432CEC88-3C1F-483D-810F-308158314EE1.png 1D8DAA25-8BC9-4325-8C82-AEE4C77C878C.jpeg 1BA7FE23-4177-45BC-90DF-A23489B6E00A.png
It’s done! I took snapshots from the video so they’re not the best. It will probably be on instagram soon!
Soooo beautiful :kiss2: I know the wait is excruciating :cry2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That's very exciting! I think it looks wonderful!

BMI

Shiny_Rock
David did exactly what I wanted! I can see all of her! She’s free again! I may have to rename her!
I agree, your diamond is so much more open and alive in this setting!
My son has a friend named Freedom and I love the name. Though it appears to be more a boy than a girl name. Liberty is the more common girl name, which I also like, or the nickname Libby could work also.
I'm so excited for you! I really hope you LOVE your new ring!

'

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, your diamond is so much more open and alive in this setting!
My son has a friend named Freedom and I love the name. Though it appears to be more a boy than a girl name. Liberty is the more common girl name, which I also like, or the nickname Libby could work also.
I'm so excited for you! I really hope you LOVE your new ring!

'
Thank you @BMI! I love the name Libby! Libby she is! Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so excited for you! Can’t wait for your hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results