shape
carat
color
clarity

Belle band: 3ctw baguette eternity band

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it reminds me a bit of a Canturi (Australian high end jewellery designer) ring I tried on once;

https://www.canturi.com/collections/cubism

Omg how have I never heard of this designer! I mean I doubt I could convince myself to pay the prices but I love the geometrical designs. The “closed” back would make me bonkers though if it’s an eternity ring. I’m neurotic about cleaning my rings, especially step cuts, so I need the backs to be open for my sanity!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is gorgeous! :love: And congratulations on your new fur baby! My dog is also named Belle. She's my profile pic. :angel:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous! :love: And congratulations on your new fur baby! My dog is also named Belle. She's my profile pic. :angel:

Aw your pupper is so precious!
I chose Belle because I lost my boy Beau last December and so I named her after him lol. She’s his little spirit sister. So far she is just as lazy is he is. First thing she does when you take her outside is try to go back inside. Failing that, she just melts into the floor and refuses to move.

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous!! It looks like it always belonged on your hand. Wear it with happiness & pride!!! :kiss2::clap::love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Like flashbulbs in your face! And Belle is gorgeous & very snuggly looking :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! Like flashbulbs in your face! And Belle is gorgeous & very snuggly looking :love:

She is super snuggly and we are training her to cuddle :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha um. I don’t know what else to video that would be interesting. It’s an awesome band but it doesn’t really do much... :

Oooo. Maybe I’ll go to Barnes and nobles tomorrow to see how it looks with the multiple overhead lighting.
Yes! Barnes and Noble is great! We are crazy! I made a trip into Home Depot to look at my bling! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Ooo. This would look smashing as a larger men’s band! If you ever want to replicate the look you more than have my encouragement!

Ooohhhh- now that is an idea!!! :lol-2:o_O:twisted2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade I LOVE this ring; so glad you took the chance on it as it’s beautiful and looks perfect on your finger! And of course, I adore the sentiment (Belle) behind it. :love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is quite a beauty :love: and the pupper is adorable.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaaand now I’m obsessed with this bracelet from their Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/canturi/?hl=en

3BA1E1E6-B6B7-4D84-9690-0F853A82567C.jpeg

I bet the bracelet is even more elegant in person, these earrings are sooooo much nicer than their photos, I almost bought them, they also had them with bright pink tourmaline cabochons in the centre when I was in there;
canturi-cubism-blacksapphire-earrings.jpg
Keith Urban gave them to Nicole Kidman for Christmas a few years ago, I see them on her from time to time in articles and on the TV.

https://www.canturi.com/news/nicole-kidman-0

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oof. The finger muffin topping! Definitely summer finger swell.

Although given that I’ve lost two rings in the past 2 months to just seemingly have fallen off my finger I feel like tight might be a good thing.

Just for fun here’s a video next to my rounds on my left hand.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl:I think that band is Stunning! Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:I think that band is Stunning! Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring!

Thanks! I’ve never been an eternity band person due to worrying about the underside and it feeling weird between my fingers. But this ring is is so low set, smooth, and comfy.

I still cringe when I hear the little clink when I pick up my coffee mug though. Eek.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I also like that this band is smooth and rather resilient to puppy razor teeth. Don’t worry she’s not biting hard, she’s doing a good job learning to control her bite strength when playing with her humans.

EEE9474D-67D8-4A47-A892-1FF8772B2348.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is so amazing - I'm with Greg and would also love a larger version for a men's ring!

Come on MMDs, get cheaper so I can afford to make one... :lol:

The videos look excellent, thank you for posting :) Given how diamonds look better with two eyes than just one lens, they must look even better IRL!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is so amazing - I'm with Greg and would also love a larger version for a men's ring!

The videos look excellent, thank you for posting :) Given how diamonds look better with two eyes than just one lens, they must look even better IRL!
Thanks!

You know, I don’t even know where’d id go to source diamond baguettes. Much less MMD ones.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You know now that I think about it, when I was comparison shopping it did seem that baguette bands on average were pricier then bands made with MRBs for similar carat weights. Is it because the cut is less common? Less efficient? Or is there some perceived increase in market value to baguettes due to being a fancier shape?

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OOOOOhhhhhh! Puppy!!!!!! I love your new ring and your puppy! The ring is beautiful and your puppy looks so sweet and cuddly.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new band MTG! I do love wide bands even if I can't rock them well..lol but your Belle furbaby is so adorable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results