shape
carat
color
clarity

.76 AVC + Maytal Hannah

Semiramide

Rough_Rock
LOVE this ring, I love AVCs, AVRs, your choice is perfect for the setting and Ilovelovelove the unplated white gold. happy joy for you! :love::love::love:
Thank you so much, Tekate! I love the quiet warmth of unplated white gold :)

Reactions: AV_

Semiramide

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ‘new classic’ ring. Your stone looks amazing and I love the élégance of the setting.
Thank you so much, Acinom! That blue in your avatar photo - it is the perfect color!

Semiramide

Rough_Rock
This is absolutely gorgeous, and the AVR truly shines in this setting! May I ask what your finger size is? Congrats on your anniversary!
Thank you so much, cettesaphir! My ring size fluctuates like crazy throughout the year - it is a 6 or slightly smaller in the winter and about 6.25/6.5 in the summer, so the ring is sized to 6.5.

Semiramide

Rough_Rock
I love this, the stone is gorgeous and its bright color is perfectly complemented by the unplated white gold!!! Perfection. Happy ten years!! :appl:
Thank you so much, summerlove6! :)

Semiramide

Rough_Rock
Lovely! Aren’t those chunky facets the best?
They ARE, anangel! They behave so differently in every lighting condition! It's such fun to see (has made mundane tasks like grocery shopping super enjoyable - I went tonight and that lighting is MADE for diamonds! I couldn't stop staring).

ETA: Also, thank you! :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE this ring. It's gorgeous. And it looks totally at home on your finger :love: Happy Anniversary!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, truly. Congratulations!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! Congratulations!

veridot

Rough_Rock
I love love love this ring! The stone is stunning and the proportions suit you so well. Congratulations! :)

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Extremely pretty stone!!! Perfect for your fingers. Happy 10th year anniversary! Wish you had fun!! :wink2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the cushion! It looks lovely in this setting and on your hand. Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results