shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Introducing Faith - The 5.208 ACA

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
SHE IS HERE!!!!! I received my new diamond today...

May I formally introduce, Faith. Faith is a 5.208 round brilliant ACA, H color and VS1 clarity. She is set in the whiteflash broadway 4-prong platinum setting.

This ring is a dream come true and I feel so blessed to have her. I want to give a special Thank You to Vera and Becca at Whiteflash for making this all come to true and just being amazing at what they do. Thanks a million Ladies:) I cannot say enough good things about ACA's and Whiteflash - seriously AAA+++ customer service and diamonds!

Here is the link to the upgrade process and this thread has some more pics of Faith prior to mounting.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/possible-upgrade-to-5ct.249284/

Now let's get to what you've been waiting for the pics and some videos. I am no expert and took these using my iPhone. I am going to be travel tomorrow and hope to get some more outside:)
Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_a.JPG Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g.jpg Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g2.jpg Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g3.jpg

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
Video Links - the password to all videos is: faith

1. This is Faith before being set

2. Here I'm standing in front of a huge mirror in our private elevator lobby

3. Here I'm in our private elevator. The Flashes you see on the black lacquer wall are from Faith!!

4. Here I'm in natural lighting

5. Here I'm in master bath with mixed natural light and all the lights on
https://vimeo.com/344691573

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW! That's a BIG beautiful rock! :love:. Congrats, :clap::clap:. Can I have it?:whistle:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks glorious on your hand! Lovely diamond!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s STUNNING :love: and huge!
Do you note a difference between the H over your I that you had?

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Made of dreams, she is!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Congrats on the big bling!!!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Goodness!

... Am I dreaming or is this just the third H&A over five around here? (aside Holly & one more)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Large and in charge and absolutely breathtaking! Congratulations! It looks gorgeous on you!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely glorious—a 5ct ACA, she is stunning!!!! Congrats to you, wear her in health and happiness!!:love::love::love::love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good Lord, woman. That is a massive rock on your tiny hand! Spectacular! :-o:shock::love::love::love:

Does it sit very high in your setting? How is it to wear?

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on a spectacular diamond! Would love some more photos. I am wondering what other fabulous things are in your jewelry box?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is huge, gorgeous and luscious! Congrats on your beautiful new ring!

You have to let us know what your sister thinks - I remember her from the last stone!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
What size ring do you wear? It's HUGE & :love::love::love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond is beyond glorious! What a mesmerising and hugeeeee ACA! Enjoy it in good health!

L

lydial

I know there is some size to your new diamond but it still looks elegant and appropriate. I hope you enjoy wearing it every day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, so glad I saw your post! What a fabulous stone! Just gorgeous!:love::love::love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*thud* just gorgeous :love:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You know we need more pics! Love your ring!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is amazing!!! Utterly jaw-dropping, sparkle-tastic stone...WOW!!! It looks beautiful on you!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely amazing diamond, congratulations! Loved the videos too. Soooo sparkly! Also think your eternity band is perfectly proportioned with it!

That four prong shows the diamond off beautifully although I would be scared of hitting the girdle on everything. I am such a klutz. :doh: What was your 4.16 set in? Clearly I need to see if you have other threads! :twisted2:

Cannot wait for many more pictures! Would love to see some from the side as well. :D

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:eek2::love: Holy moly, that is a HUGE, dreamy rock! The sparkles must be blinding! Congratulations and wear Faith in good health!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely a giant of a diamond & totally stunning! An ACA is mesmerising, so this must be utterly blinding in sparkle!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and ring!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your comments and welcoming Faith. I will post more pics this afternoon of the profile and such.

I’m going to try and answer everyone’s questions sorry if I missed yours..

She’s STUNNING :love: and huge!
Do you note a difference between the H over your I that you had?

I had a strong eye. If I was splitting hairs maybe on profile. After owning an I and then an H I would not hesitate an either color in ACA.

Good Lord, woman. That is a massive rock on your tiny hand! Spectacular! :-o:shock::love::love::love:

Does it sit very high in your setting? How is it to wear?

The diamond sits high only because of the size. I selected a lower setting. I will post some profile pics later today. As far as how it is to wear- dangerous! I’m not watching what I’m doing because I can’t stop staring at it!:lol-2: No seriously, I don’t it to be in my way. It really fits me perfectly:kiss2:

Congratulations on a spectacular diamond! Would love some more photos. I am wondering what other fabulous things are in your jewelry box?

Sorry I will probably let you down on the rest of my jewelry box. I have a handful of really amazing pieces but not a “collection.” I really stick to the basics and wear the same things daily. Now my Hermes bag and silk collection would be something to see!

What size ring do you wear? It's HUGE & :love::love::love:

Size 5.75, the band is about 3mm

Absolutely amazing diamond, congratulations! Loved the videos too. Soooo sparkly! Also think your eternity band is perfectly proportioned with it!

That four prong shows the diamond off beautifully although I would be scared of hitting the girdle on everything. I am such a klutz. :doh: What was your 4.16 set in? Clearly I need to see if you have other threads! :twisted2:

Cannot wait for many more pictures! Would love to see some from the side as well. :D

I originally had a 2ct, then 4.16ct then Faith. All have been 4 prong. Love the 4 prong!! The 4.16 was also set in the Whiteflash broadway setting and the 2ct was very similar. I like simple and classic.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wowza, just stunning!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ginormous, glorious diamond, I wouldn't bother making the bed either, I would be staring at that beautiful ring all day long !!!!:love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHE IS HERE!!!!! I received my new diamond today...

May I formally introduce, Faith. Faith is a 5.208 round brilliant ACA, H color and VS1 clarity. She is set in the whiteflash broadway 4-prong platinum setting.

This ring is a dream come true and I feel so blessed to have her. I want to give a special Thank You to Vera and Becca at Whiteflash for making this all come to true and just being amazing at what they do. Thanks a million Ladies:) I cannot say enough good things about ACA's and Whiteflash - seriously AAA+++ customer service and diamonds!

Here is the link to the upgrade process and this thread has some more pics of Faith prior to mounting.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/possible-upgrade-to-5ct.249284/

Now let's get to what you've been waiting for the pics and some videos. I am no expert and took these using my iPhone. I am going to be travel tomorrow and hope to get some more outside:)
Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_a.JPG Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g.jpg Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g2.jpg Semi-Custom-Broadway-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_55573_49511_g3.jpg

wowza.gif

LOVE.:love: Big, bright and beautiful. Incredible.:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results