• With Rose Micro Bands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With Black Rhodium Micro Bands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t vote; they ALL are beautiful & unique in their own way. If you have/own all of these bands/combinations, I’d just enjoy them all and wear whichever combo your mood strikes any particular day vs. trying to only wear one. :wavey:

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t vote; they ALL are beautiful & unique in their own way. If you have/own all of these bands/combinations, I’d just enjoy them all and wear whichever combo your mood strikes any particular day vs. trying to only wear one. :wavey:
Totally agree with you, there are days when a pop of a particular color is just the right look

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMHO you should wear the stack that suits your mood. Jewelry is for pleasure and someone else's personal preference should not sway your choices. I think all your stacking choices look beautiful.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
IMHO you should wear the stack that suits your mood. Jewelry is for pleasure and someone else's personal preference should not sway your choices. I think all your stacking choices look beautiful.

@LisaRN I appreciate your input. Sometimes, I feel “Less is More”:P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results