shape
carat
color
clarity

Stack of the day thread

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m wearing my vintage diamond cluster today with my Tazza eternity band from Blue Nile. I love wearing it like an engagement ring. A woman in France wore it as her engagement ring for decades. Her daughter inherited it and sold it to an antique dealer in England.
The antique dealer planned to sell in her shop...but loved it so much that she wore it for many years. She finally decided to sell it. It makes me so happy..
09D2077F-9C75-4DAA-BCCB-26CA3B5AB9E2.png

DiamondGal28

Rough_Rock
F1839411-7F41-44FF-B1E0-0F2B9D83CCFB.jpeg Today I’m wearing what I call my simple stack. Maybe two rings don’t even count as a stack? ‍♀️ The pear is my original ER diamond that I had reset last year into this bezel setting. We got the diamond from DH’s mother, the quality and cut are nothing to speak of but it was free.
The eternity ring made up of rounds / baguettes was my 10 year anniversary ring.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
F1839411-7F41-44FF-B1E0-0F2B9D83CCFB.jpeg Today I’m wearing what I call my simple stack. Maybe two rings don’t even count as a stack? ‍♀️ The pear is my original ER diamond that I had reset last year into this bezel setting. We got the diamond from DH’s mother, the quality and cut are nothing to speak of but it was free.
The eternity ring made up of rounds / baguettes was my 10 year anniversary ring.
diamonds arnt all about quality and cut, they are about love
And your MIL must have been very found of you.
its a lovelly ring and beaitiful stack

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I’m wearing my vintage diamond cluster today with my Tazza eternity band from Blue Nile. I love wearing it like an engagement ring. A woman in France wore it as her engagement ring for decades. Her daughter inherited it and sold it to an antique dealer in England.
The antique dealer planned to sell in her shop...but loved it so much that she wore it for many years. She finally decided to sell it. It makes me so happy..

Such a lovely history! I have a couple older pieces that I would love to know the story behind!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As we’re walking on the beach this morning in between the raindrops Bubbalah shines ever so brightly. Another wonderful feature of diamonds. Even when one’s heart is breaking into a million little pieces Bubbalah manages to hold bright and steady. No matter how dark it is on the inside or out. Bubbalah holds strong.

5B02AF42-74F4-4D97-B34D-4E9916C44F23.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Joanne, Your cluster is so feminine and graceful and effortless. It suits you perfectly. Full of joy and elegance. :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Joanne, Your cluster is so feminine and graceful and effortless. It suits you perfectly. Full of joy and elegance. :kiss2:

I couldn't agree more Missy- it is such a gorgeous ring and you wear it beautifully Mamabean. :love: I adore your ring!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy! That is so sweet of you to say...I’m not graceful if you saw me in person. I’m more of a Lucy Ricardo clumsy! I trip over my own feet!:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! That is so sweet of you to say...I’m not graceful if you saw me in person. I’m more of a Lucy Ricardo clumsy! I trip over my own feet!:lol:

Hey wait a minute that’s me. I trip over my own feet and heck I fall when not moving standing still. My nickname is Lucy. :P2 I’m a Klutz with a capital K.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn't agree more Missy- it is such a gorgeous ring and you wear it beautifully Mamabean. :love: I adore your ring!
Thank you @bling_dream19! It was a leap of faith...I saw it online from a seller in England. I couldn’t get it out of my mind..I’m so happy I took the chance..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey wait a minute that’s me. I trip over my own feet and heck I fall when not moving standing still. My nickname is Lucy. :P2 I’m a Klutz with a capital K.
@missy That would be a fun thread...How clumsy are you? I lived in a house that had a steep incline many years ago. I tripped over my feet..yet again...and rolled down the long driveway into the dirt and brush at the bottom of the driveway taking out two trash cans during the roll! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
As we’re walking on the beach this morning in between the raindrops Bubbalah shines ever so brightly. Another wonderful feature of diamonds. Even when one’s heart is breaking into a million little pieces Bubbalah manages to hold bright and steady. No matter how dark it is on the inside or out. Bubbalah holds strong.

I love your Bubbalah Missy..She is so beautiful..and perfect on your hand...It was a match made to be..:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy That would be a fun thread...How clumsy are you? I lived in a house that had a steep an incline many years ago. I tripped over my feet..yet again...and rolled down the long driveway into the dirt and brush at the bottom of the driveway taking out two trash cans during the roll! :lol:

That would be a good thread though I suspect you and I would have the most klutzy Lucy stories to share. Hmm I seem to remember a thread discussing this very topic...lack of sleep prevents me from remembering with specifics but I think there is such a thread here. Though I could be wrong. :twirl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy That would be a fun thread...How clumsy are you? I lived in a house that had a steep incline many years ago. I tripped over my feet..yet again...and rolled down the long driveway into the dirt and brush at the bottom of the driveway taking out two trash cans during the roll! :lol:

That would be a good thread though I suspect you and I would have the most klutzy Lucy stories to share. Hmm I seem to remember a thread discussing this very topic...lack of sleep prevents me from remembering with specifics but I think there is such a thread here. Though I could be wrong. :twirl:

Ok here ya go. Relatively recent and not exactly the same topic but close.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/are-you-getting-careless-as-you-age-with.249195/

In my case age has nothing to do with it. I was born klutzy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big, big hugs, beautiful @missy

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great story. Enjoy!

Watermeloncrawl

Rough_Rock
Rose & white right hand
E6277A95-F22F-436D-B9D9-5009AB0C2146.jpeg
My two new bands with my engagement ring
30076123-A120-484C-9FFB-CD00305A2D67.jpeg
I did exchange the comfort fit flat band (right) for a regular flat band (left.) It’s the tiniest bit shorter (1.2mm vs 1.5mm) but fits my with engagement so much better.
E20AA0F4-A38F-4309-B4B4-37CBF08FB153.jpeg

Can I ask where you got the heart band? It’s gorgeous!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is stunning! Gotta ask, which is which? What a homerun stack!:love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning! Gotta ask, which is which? What a homerun stack!:love:
Thanks so much. This is the first time I’ve ever worn them like this together. The top one is the Tiffany’s. I think it’s .56 ctw with 7 diamonds. I got that for my 10th anniversary. The middle thin rose gold is just a spacer so they don’t scratch each other. The larger 5 diamond is the BGD in their Trellis B setting. They are all I VS2 BGDs .35 carat each for total of 1.76 ctw. (Im editing bc I found my old info). I lucked out when I inquired as BGD had just gotten a batch of matching ones back from AGS. I got that one for my 17th year anniversary.

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much. This is the first time I’ve ever worn them like this together. The top one is the Tiffany’s. I think it’s .56 ctw with 7 diamonds. I got that for my 10th anniversary. The middle thin rose gold is just a spacer so they don’t scratch each other. The larger 5 diamond is the BGD in their Trellis B setting. They are all I VS2 BGDs .33 or .34 carats each (it’s been a while but I know they are all the same weight, color and clarity). I lucked out when I inquired as BGD had just gotten a batch of matching ones back from AGS. I got that one for my 17th year anniversary.

So beautiful Kayla17 and congratulations on your anniversaries! Thanks for clarifying the bands. They perfect together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results