shape
carat
color
clarity

Fur Baby Prayers

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - my special boy - beagle/ bassett mix Henry (13 years) has hemangiosarcoma in his heart and spleen. Diagnosed last September. Did iv chemo (certainly not as frequent as CHOP) but every three weeks for months. the oncologist was not terribly optimistic due to number of tumors and said maybe he'd get 4-6 months. HE'S still with us. Now doing chemo by pills. You just never know with our pets. And I'm deeply appreciative for the extra time I've gotten. It is really good Francesca is eating and drinking. Henry actually turned out to love the oncologist and her staff - he got like two hours of attention each time all to himself. He didn't get sick - just tired after iv chemo. I'm hopeful for you and Francesca and am keeping my fingers crossed. Whatever it is, she knows you love her!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your good wishes and for keeping Francesca in your thoughts @junebug17, @SandyinAnaheim and @caf.

@caf how wonderful that Henry is doing so well. A testament to your love and dedication and not giving up and also a bit of a wonderful miracle. Thank you for sharing with us. ❤️

Unfortunately my update isn't happy.
Francesca ate OK yesterday but I knew something wasn't right during the night as she was just laying next to me still and not purring and she didn't want food in the middle of the night. Anyway this AM at 5 we got up and Francesca was still laying still and I went into the master bathroom and saw a huge amount of vomit. It had to be everything she's eaten since she's been back home from the hospital.:(

So we just gave her Cerenia (anti-nausea) and an appetite stimulant. I want Zofran/Ondansetron too but I cannot get an RX for it right now. I read that is super helpful for nausea from cancer.

I am listening to my little girl and if this continues we will know it is time. We thought we had years left with her before last weekend. Usually I worry about everything in advance but I wasn't worrying about Francesca's time left. Greg and I knew Fred might be on borrowed time as he is elderly and frail and getting frailer by the moment. But Francesca, our baby, we thought we had quality years left with her.
:cry2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for you and hope Francescas health will improve!!! (((hugs)))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for you and hope Francescas health will improve!!! (((hugs)))

Thank you Kipari. I feel bad for Francesca. Please no need to feel sorry for greg or me. It’s our little girl who matters now. We have the Ondansetron waiting for us at the pharmacy. My sister called it in and they will have it ready for us soon. I just hope it gives her relief. Hope and pray. :pray:

(((Hugs))). Thank you.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending prayers your way!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry Missy, heartbreaking:cry2:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy - hopefully zofran will give her some nausea relief. And yes, I’m fortunate Henry is still around. I know his time is limited but, like you, I’m trying to make the most of the days he has left. They give us so much!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so saddened to read this about your Francesca, Missy. I can't even come up with words. I lost my wonderful red tabby cat unexpectedly in August of 2018 and I still grieve. Every. day. The vets weren't sure what he had, but complications of a cancer like Francesca's seemed likely. I hope that a medication will be found that can ease her discomfort and give you more time with her. It surely does hurt to lose one that you love deeply. :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our dear Francesca is at peace now.

lifecelebrationcatloss.jpg

broken-heart_1f494.png

RIP our sweet girl Francesca. We love you and always will.

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 5.57.40 AM.png

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Our dear Francesca is at peace now.

lifecelebrationcatloss.jpg

broken-heart_1f494.png

RIP our sweet girl Francesca. We love you and always will.

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 5.57.40 AM.png
So sad. Please remember to take care of yourself.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I am just so very sorry, you did all you could. I'm heartbroken for you and sending you and Greg all my love. ((((Hugs))))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh this is very sad news @missy. I am sorry for you both--take care.:cry2:

kind regards--Sharon

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss.

EC8

Shiny_Rock
So sorry to hear about your loss @missy.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, honey.:cry2::cry2::cry2:. ((((((Hugs)))))))

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So very sorry for your loss, Missy and Greg. You truly have my very deepest sympathy.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry, missy, I send much love and prayers to you and Greg. :cry2:

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh missy my heart is breaking for you guys!
I'm so sorry for your loss, Francesca is at peace and I'm sure she felt your love for her. Xx

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NO missy! I'm grooming but came on here for a minute because I was thinking of Frankie and wanted to see if there was any good word. I'm very saddened by this news. I'm sending my most heartfelt condolences to you and Greg.... you tried so hard and I know you're devastated. I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy - so very very sorry. You and your dh did a
all you could and eased her way out of her pain with love, kindness and compassion. She is in your heart and remains there!

Caf

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Missy. Please express my sympathy to Greg as well. I was so hoping that you could have some more quality time with her.
You are in my thoughts. We are here for you if when you need to talk.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is breaking for you. I know how special she was. ❤️❤️❤️ Hugs my friend.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am so very sorry to read your update, and for the pain losing your sweet Francesca brings to you & your husband. May the fond memories of the love and happiness she brought to your home bring you both comfort, and knowing she will be watching over you both till you meet again bring you peace. My deepest sympathies to you both.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss Missy...sending you tons of dust & lots of hugs....hurting for you tonight, will include you all in my prayers....

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry she's gone. You gave her a wonderful life full of happiness. You did everything right for her. Sending hugs. :cry2:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Missy, sending you and Greg Hugs!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am so sorry for your and Greg's loss. Our pets are family just as much as any blood relative and it hurts when they go.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending gentle hugs. The silence their passing leaves behind is infinite.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry missy :cry2: Hugs to you and Greg. Rest in peace beautiful Francesca.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results