Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate Is EVER coming today?! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our dear Francesca is at peace now.

lifecelebrationcatloss.jpg

broken-heart_1f494.png

RIP our sweet girl Francesca. We love you and always will.

Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 5.57.40 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry @missy....Words can’t express how deep my sadness is for you and Greg...:cry2: She will be remembered with love...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @missy....Words can’t express how deep my sadness is for you and Greg...:cry2: She will be remembered with love...

Thank you dear Joanne. Some baby photos we are going through. The pain is intense but we know she is out of her pain and suffering now and that makes this great loss a bit easier to bear. But oh we miss her so much. Our world will never be the same. She was always with me when I was home. She followed me like a puppy dog and was always sitting on me or laying on me or right beside me. :cry2:

frankiebabyandme.jpg
She was with me through all my goofy hairstyles including trying to grow out my bangs. Took forever to grow them out and this was the most awkward stage but have to share this photo as look at how sweet she was...she was the sweetest most wonderful kitty ever.

frankieasbaby.jpg
Sassy too

frankieonibm.jpg
Always getting into everything

frankieontiger.jpg
And she was our brave little panther

babyfrankie.jpg
Look at that face.

Oh my sweet baby we love you so much. Looking forward to the day we join you and all our beloved family at Rainbow Bridge.
broken-heart_1f494.png

Attachments

• frankieasbaby.jpg
    frankieasbaby.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 5
  • heartlove.jpg
    heartlove.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 7

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry @missy, you did everything you could, no one could’ve tried harder to help her. Rest easy sweet girl :cry2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I am so deeply sorry, I know you are devastated and my heart is so heavy for you. Nothing I can say will ease your suffering but try to remind yourself you did all you could and sweet Francesca is free now from all pain and discomfort. You gave her a wonderful and happy life and although her time here was too short, the time she did have was filled with love and happiness, all because of you. Sending all my love and support to you and Greg, xoxoxoxoxo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy She had the sweetest face...I love her baby photos...so adorable...I know the pain is unbearable because of how special she was...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo............

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I send you love. I hope you are okay as is Greg. I just read up, Missy, HRH is beautiful, I know this pain, I feel for you. May Frankie have a wonderful time at the Rainbow, may she continue her love for you and everyone while she waits for all of us. Your pain in my pain Missy. I send love. I am so sorry. Please accept a virtual huge hug till I see you. Kt.

Last edited:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Missy, I am so sorry for your and Greg's loss! I know how much your little precious girl meant to you. I really like to think there is a Rainbow Bridge where they romp free of pain and anxiety and are waiting to meet up with us when it's our time.

My sincere sympathies to others as well who have been dealing with loss. As I mentioned to you I pop in occasionally to PS these days so I am not always up on the latest news so I apologize for not including everyone by name in this message.

Long distant hugs to you and Greg.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, Missy. I hope knowing that you and Greg gave her a blessed life, full of love will give you some comfort. Big hugs.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was rushing out earlier, so didn’t get time to post properly.

Poor little Francesca, such a sweet girl, I know you did everything you could @missy, I also know how much sadness and pain you’re feeling. Nothing we can say can take that away, just know we’re all thinking of you and Greg. xxx

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. Francesca had the best fur parents and you did all that you could in the end. There will be no more pain for her now... Sending you and Greg love and many warm ((Hugs)) ♥️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs :wavey: thank you for your continued well wishes. I am muddling my way through the end of the school year and will have more time to catch up after it ends. Hope all is well! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting for John to come back with Salley, Chris and our car to go home.

Had a good trip. Love my son, he's special.

I received a note from Vera at WF yesterday saying my ring was not up to their standards and they were going to make it so (or something like that) and the new ship date is today. So hopefully glamour shots tonite.

I'm sad for Missy and we all love her so and HRH, we are the Stoners, as my husband says, and we all feel for each other. Lucky us, lucky me, I am so sorry to read that Frankie moved on to the Rainbow, but I know she's there with my Daisy dog.

Hopefully I can put up glamour shots tonite.

Alll love to you all. You know me, too gushy, too loud, toooo Kate the GReaT, but I am who I am, and I send a hug to you all, we all feel sad I know.

bbl with pix I hope and comments, should be back home by 3-4ish.

xoxoxo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just posted the above altho I wrote it this morning. I'm home.

I'm going to post the pix of my ring which should arrive tomorrow after 3:00 pm.

It was a long day driving back from Brooklyn, rain all the way till NH.

Here's my ring. It looks awesome.. I hope it is. I will be back tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing wonderful. I am so sad for Missy and Greg (and us guys) @junebug17 I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday, happy birth Junie! belated. You are a wonderful mom, friend and nice person.. Sorry again. @Mamabean ty for all your kind words @Calliecake hope you are feeling okay and I am sorry you have stones, as I have said my sister Genevieve said they were horrendous @marcy you should buy a TUNDRA! for winters (j/k) I'm sure Marty will still be the good man he has always been and help you get to work, @AV_ you and @Austina are sleeping probably so have sweet dreams! @Slick1 hey sweet lady.. sending you guys as always. mucho love.

ring1a.jpg ring2a.jpg ring3a.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I’m so very sorry to hear about sweet Francesca. I know there are no words to ease the pain you and Greg are feeling. You and Greg gave Francesca a wonderful life filled with love. Sending you love and hugs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate EVER is gorgeous! I can’t wait for you to get it tomorrow. You deserve it! What a rock! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate, Ever is gorgeous.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Slick1, when are you officially out of school? How exciting.

Kate, your ring looks so pretty and Ever is gorgeous. And ooh to having a surprise diamond. Hurry up tomorrow!

My day was interesting with some anticipated excitement and then what felt like a crushing defeat. My boss called me in to his office first thing and asked me who I'd be willing to give up to replace someone in one of our senior manager's departments. Of course I eagerly suggested my Neg Nellie and had several reasons why it made sense. My boss said he agreed with me so he said he'd let me know. Later my boss, the boss of the other department and the senior manager met and the other boss wouldn't take Neg Nellie. While I can't say I blame her I was utterly crushed. I seriously almost cried. They are doing quite a shuffle. My former employee who went over to my boss's department will fill the position that was vacated, my senior employee will take her slot then a similar group but for a different service will become part of my team. I apparently will be in charge of that other team too and while I can kind of do the work I no NOTHING about running it and who I would talk to for problems. That will be interesting.

I left a roast in the crock pot for supper and had some peaches with it. They were hard like apples but did taste peachy. Marty is at the gym training. He is slowly depleting our checking account getting stuff ordered for his opening soon. I asked when are you going to make money and pay us back?

Take care,
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate, Your new ring is gorgeous! I think all of us can relate to that exciting feeling of opening a box and being blown away by the beauty of a gorgeous ring. How fun we get to live it vicariously thru you. I can’t wait to hear all about your day tomorrow, every exciting detail. Please take lots and lots of pictures. It will also be interesting to hear about John’s reaction to seeing Ever.

Oh @marcy, Just when you think you are finally going to be free.... she isn't going anywhere? When you started to talk about your day I kind of knew this would be too good to be true. One good thing Marcy about getting more employees is you will have less time to spend or think about Neg Nell employee. I’m trying to put a good spin on this for you. Yeah I know, it’s not really working, is it.

@junebug, @Mamabean, @Slick1 and @av, Thinking of you and hope everyone is doing well.

Nothing exciting going on here. An early doctor appointment then spent the rest of the day going to multiple locations to get tests, scans and X-rays done.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls, thank you all for your kind and generous words and comfort on and offline. I am not up to chatting and apologize for not responding to each and everyone of you but know I appreciate everything you have said. We are broken hearted and nothing will ever be the same. The pain I am feeling is intense and I miss my little girl so much. :cry2: It is always painful losing one's baby but losing them at such a young age even more tragic.

Big hugs and thank you to all of you.
@junebug17 @Tekate @Mamabean @marcy @canuk-gal @Slick1 @AV_ @CJ2008 @Austina @Calliecake @TooPatient @Poodles4me @rainwood and I am sorry if I left anyone out.

@junebug17 thank you for your comforting words. I am so sorry you are going through this too. Grief of course is the price we pay for loving our sweet furbabies but it is a very steep price indeed.
@Mamabean thank you for your sweet and generous comfort.
@Tekate Your new ring is stunning. Wear in good health and happiness sweet lady. Thank you for your kind and lovely words.
@marcy I am sorry you are still stuck with Neg Nellie. Hope Marty makes lots of money in his new business and you can leave work if you want to.
@Slick1 almost done now..countdown time. Glad all is going well.
@Calliecake hope that your kidney stone has left you.
@Austina thank you. Sadly that is true. Nothing can take away this deep heartache. Short of bringing her back and we know that isn't possible.

@TooPatient thank you dear. Truly no words can express the depth and amount of pain and heartache we are experiencing. Frankie was so special.
@Poodles4me thank you sweet girl. I hope and pray there is a "Rainbow Bridge" where we all can be reunited one day...
@av_hope you are well.

Leaving you with 2 photos of our darling dear girl.

francescablackandwhitephoto.jpg

frrancescasweetbaby.jpeg
We will always love you Francesca and we will be with you again one day soon and this time forever.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls,
So much going on here these days. Will tell you about it later. Just logged on to send you some love @missy I'm so sorry my darling! <3

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls,
So much going on here these days. Will tell you about it later. Just logged on to send you some love @missy I'm so sorry my darling! <3

Thank you sweetheart.

This is how I’m feeling right now.

Hear the lonesome whippoorwill
His song's too blue to fly
The midnight train is a-winding low
I'm so lonesome I could cry
I've never seen a night so long
When time keeps crawling by
The moon is gone behind the clouds
To hide his face and cry
Have you ever seen a robin weep
When leaves have turned to brown?
Like me he's lost his will to live
The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple haze
And as I wonder where you are

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm thinking of you and sending my love. Xox Such beautiful pics of Francesca. <3 Gentle hugs and many thoughts of comfort to you and Greg.

@marcy, I'm so sorry Neg Nellie wasn't moved to another department, it was a shame your hopes were raised like that! Definitely a lot of moving around at work for you, and I'm sending lots of support to you as you take on an added job. And wishing Marty success with his new business.

@Tekate, no worries about my birthday! At this point I like keeping them low-key anyway lol. Thanks for your nice words. Your ring looks absolutely amazing, you must be so excited and I can't wait to see it. Glad you made it home safely, I hate driving in the rain. Chris really is a great kid and I'm so glad you got to spend some time with him.

@Calliecake, continuing to think of you and hoping you are feeling ok. And hoping this whole thing gets resolved soon. Sending you good thoughts for today, not a fun one for you for sure and I hope the testing gives the doctor a better idea of what's going on and the treatment you should get. Hang in there. xoxox

@Slick, good luck wrapping up at school, and I'm sure you're looking forward to summer so much. I hope you're feeling ok (((hugs)))

@Scandinavian, Hi! I hope you can check in soon, would love to hear what's going on with you.

Nothing new here, just a dentist appointment later on. Hopefully I won't get yelled at for not flossing right lol.

Love to all the NIRDIS!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy You have an incredible collection of Francesca portraits - you two must have been looking at each other for a long time... ,(((

@Scandinavian Good to see you passing by!

@Tekate The ring does everything right, of course... I assume it must be making waves!

@Calliecake I hate 'tests' ... every kind, but especially the medical sort. I always ask to have pain treated before any other medical concerns which I do not wish to understand (medicine is bigger than my field which I do not entirely know - what can one do!).

@junebug17 No news is good news. I have too much news to joggle! - work stuff not worth mentioning, as they are too hypothetical. There is a whole new life being made up - a kind of prank, methinks.

@marcy I do recall your mentioning 'retirement' recently, as opposed to getting twice the workload.

Summer is gorgeous still, however - weeks before heat gets unbearable; I am immagining uses of the local holiday ahead (tomorrow to Monday). The break does not apply to my work, but - 'do as the locals do'.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I'm so sorry. I want to steal a plane and sprint your way. She was loved. She is loved. And she will always be your baby girl.

@junebug17 Nothing fun, just that my mother is sick, and I'm not used to manage everything on my own, so I have tasks and chores and children up to way over my nose...

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy , all my love to Greg to, I know he loved her (almost) as much as you did.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm thinking of you and sending my love. Xox Such beautiful pics of Francesca. <3 Gentle hugs and many thoughts of comfort to you and Greg.

Thank you dear Junie. (((Hugs))) to you too.

@missy , all my love to Greg to, I know he loved her (almost) as much as you did.

Thank you honey. He absolutely loved/loves her as much as I did/do. He is broken hearted and we are both devastated and there is no shortage of tears.:cry2:

@missy I'm so sorry. I want to steal a plane and sprint your way. She was loved. She is loved. And she will always be your baby girl.

You can't scare me.
Of course I would be terrible company right now. I go spontaneously from calm to hysterical. Not a pretty sight.:(

@missy You have an incredible collection of Francesca portraits - you two must have been looking at each other for a long time... ,(((

Francesca loved the camera and it loved her. She was born to be photographed and adored and cherished. We are still in shock. From diagnosis to death less than 7 days. We didn't have enough time with her. :cry2:

From 2009.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 2.41.22 PM.png

Those eyes. And her ears. She grew into them but I always loved how big her ears were when she was a baby.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Yes you will be together again. I know this with my Daisy. I am so sorry Missy. I so feel for you. The world is a bit darker without Frankie. I feel it. I always think that love is touched by others and spread (I suppose hate is too).. I felt your utter love for Francesca. sending you strength. xoxoxoxoxo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results