shape
carat
color
clarity

How many engagement type rings do you have? Pics please!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In the interest of keeping things current I should probably update my previous post, as I now have two engagement-type rings for my left hand, one vintage and one classic! I truly adore both of them, and they seem to check different "boxes" for me, so that is a good thing! I also have a few right-hand pieces that could be considered engagementy, but I guess I don't think of them that way because I only ever wear them on my right hand. Anyway, here are the rings that symbolize my happily married status! :love:

IMG_1645.JPG IMG_4246.JPG

Last edited:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can update my rings since I started this thread! The diamonds are on the married finger...two moissy rings in the middle...and AV moissy on index finger. My tapered baguette engagement ring diamond looks creamy but it just photographed that way. She’s very white. I have to defend my poor Lentil. :lol:
E4E5D1A0-474C-450C-B456-4B41806B916F.jpeg
Ooohh @Mamabean I love the EC ring on your pointer finger!!! All your rings are gorgeous but I do love the classic elegance of the EC!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can update my rings since I started this thread! The diamonds are on the married finger...two moissy rings in the middle...and AV moissy on index finger. My tapered baguette engagement ring diamond looks creamy but it just photographed that way. She’s very white. I have to defend my poor Lentil. :lol:

I love these! I love every single one of them! :kiss2: Totally white! There’s always one who has to goof off in a group pic. :lol-2:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In the interest of keeping things current I should probably update my previous post, as I now have two engagement-type rings for my left hand, one vintage and one classic! I truly adore both of them, and they seem to check different "boxes" for me, so that is a good thing! I also have a few right-hand pieces that could be considered engagementy, but I guess I don't think of them that way because I only ever wear them on my right hand. Anyway, here are the rings that symbolize my happily married status! :love:

Beautiful rings! I’m totally loving your vintage and modern options (with studs to boot).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! I’m totally loving your vintage and modern options (with studs to boot).

Beautiful!

Aww, thank you both so much! When it comes to jewelry I can be indecisive at times, and I had a hard time choosing between vintage and modern. So I guess this was my solution to all of that! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love both of your rings...but adore the first setting! :love:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
What an AMAZING collection you've put together in the last few months!!

I love all of them. But I'm especially partial to the 2 cluster rings and the AVEC (as you already know, lol).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Absolutely gorgeous collection @Mamabean! :kiss2::love:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have one but I’m working on it! She’s 2.03 ctw G VS1 AGS ideal cut..I love her but now have DSS and I would love a bigger one..I named her Lentil because that’s what she looks like next to the honkers on here! I take crummy pics but here you go! My fingers look bent out of shape! I’m freezing outside so my hands look like lobsters! Haha!
7FD9081C-2F37-4175-A918-5D11249B0FD8.jpeg

I am looking for a cluster ring! If you see one in a high color please let me know!
@Mamabean who made the bottom ring in this photo! I need one like it!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean who made the bottom ring in this photo! I need one like it!!
Thank you @Starfacet! It’s Brian Gavin’s 3/4 eternity...I had them make it in .15 pointers. I haven’t checked their website in a while but I think they were offering it in .05 pointers. I just used the chat feature and they gave me a quote by email. It is extremely sparkly and gorgeous in person. I’m very happy with it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally missed this! Beautiful rings!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone added any new pretties to their collection? :mrgreen2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone added any new pretties to their collection? :mrgreen2:
@Mamabean your rings are swoon worthy!!!
I just finished a family heirloom ring, so I have to wait a bit. But, I'm trying to save for a larger emerald cut with tapered baguette sides set in platinum. I'd really love to see an August Vintage Emerald Cut in person. I really think that might be in the running. Ugh! If I could only win the lottery!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean your rings are swoon worthy!!!
I just finished a family heirloom ring, so I have to wait a bit. But, I'm trying to save for a larger emerald cut with tapered baguette sides set in platinum. I'd really love to see an August Vintage Emerald Cut in person. I really think that might be in the running. Ugh! If I could only win the lottery!
Thank you @Diamond Girl 21! I can’t wait to see your family heirloom ring!
I love seeing everyones rings even if they’re not mine! I know some of you have new rings...:twisted2:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Diamond Girl 21! I can’t wait to see your family heirloom ring!
I love seeing everyones rings even if they’re not mine! I know some of you have new rings...:twisted2:
20190801_185943~2.jpg Here she is. I used all family vintage diamonds. I posted pics before but I don't know how to post a link.:wall: I love looking at everyone's jewelry too. So much fun!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
20190801_185943~2.jpg Here she is. I used all family vintage diamonds. I posted pics before but I don't know how to post a link.:wall: I love looking at everyone's jewelry too. So much fun!
Your ring is gorgeous! I love how you used all your vintage family diamonds! Thank you for sharing!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! I love how you used all your vintage family diamonds! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you!!! I love that I can wear one ring with all those sentimental diamonds. I waited a long time, but I'm really glad I decided to do it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 3 sets now that I alternate.

Tiffany style solitaire with *stone I can't mention* and Tiffany band. The most comfy set I own by far.
20190730_231427.jpg

My tension set ring with my original wedding band. The 'boldest' set I have.
20190530_124259.jpg

My original engagement set, but have changed the center Stone to be my N color CBI. It's my classic set which I still love, but I also enjoy switching it up between the other two :)
20181229_153217.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results