shape
carat
color
clarity

Long-term diamond planning

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly do not have DSS and am happy with my 1.19ct EC.

Same here, I don't have DSS either and don't plan to ever "upgrade" my CBI set. However, I do have DAS, Diamond Acquisition Syndrome!! I can't seem to have enough of them! LMAO I have a couple of OECs, and a handful of MRBs, but I would like to eventually have an Asscher and some lower colored stones in a variety of shapes, maybe one for every letter in the alphabet between D-Z. :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgraded from a 2.43 (8.7 mm) to a 3.33 (9.8 mm), so I don't think we could afford the bump it would take for me to see a big difference (like 10.5 mm). However, I could see upgrading the cut, color, and/or clarity down the line. Mine is I/SI2, and although eye clean, I'd cheat with a G/H or VS2/SI1 with a smaller table and higher crown for sure!! ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also... if a beautiful 9.7-9.8 OEC came my way, I'd snatch it up in a hearbeat!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No more diamonds ever. My heart is not in it. I'd rather coloured stones!!!!!

If I knew then what I know now (in regards to my taste) I probably wouldn't have bought any white diamond stuff besides the bangles and one ring.

But I supose it's like a journey through life. You grow as time passes and same with your tastes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results