Coming soon!-CvB Cora Ring with 2.34 Antique Cushion

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL :D

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It’s fantastic, wow what a ring!
I think I saw it on her site the other day and I actually saved the photo because it’s so lovely.
It’s great to now know more about it and it was definitely worth you clearing out the stuff you didn’t wear to be able to create her.

She’s fabulous, well done you, I hope you thoroughly enjoy wearing her.

Thanks! I am glad I cleared out items too. The urge to but stuff is so hard for me. I'm a mess near a clearance rack...

At the grocery store, there is a clearance section near the check out. My better half always jokes he's going to sit and wait for 30 minutes because I have been lured in by "(my name) bait"- but it's true!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks spectacular, I'm so glad you went this route!

Do you find that Caysie's rings fit true to size?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks positively regal! :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It looks spectacular, I'm so glad you went this route!

Do you find that Caysie's rings fit true to size?

Hi, I think they are a tiny bit on the smaller size. But, because mandrels are not uniform actually, I don’t fault her bench.

This ring is a size 7 and it is probably anywhere from 1/8 or 1/4 smaller than a size 7 made by August Vintage. If you are concerned about that, maybe ask for a generous size x?

That’s just my observation comparing the two.

And thank you for the nice compliment! Her work is lovely. I think you’ll be happy with your ring!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @elizat! Sizing is so hard working remotely like this!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree with Missy this is so romantic!!! Love this Cora setting paired with your stone. Wow, what an amazing piece and the diamond is gorgeous.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It arrived and it's lovely! I tried to get some additional photos and hand shots, but my photos are not great... Here we go...

IMG_20190523_192741501.jpg

IMG_20190523_192848167.jpg IMG_20190523_193540900.jpg IMG_20190523_192930642.jpg IMG_20190523_192922723_HDR.jpg IMG_20190523_192930642.jpg

And it even looks nice in bad office lights:

IMG_20190523_105124110.jpg
This looks fantastic on your hand! Soooo big and blingy! Now you have me thinking about the Cora setting lol. It really is so lovely. The problem is that I don't have enough big diamonds to make into the amount of Caysie's settings that I love lol.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Well it is certainly spectacular and looks amazing on you! Do you love it?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Well it is certainly spectacular and looks amazing on you! Do you love it?

Thanks- I think it is beautiful! I will admit that at first I thought it looked a little on the petite side on my hand. I am convinced I have fat stubby fingers especially when I look at all the tiny fingers here...

But I love the details and the stone is beautiful. After seeing photos on myself, I think it actually looks just fine for size.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This looks fantastic on your hand! Soooo big and blingy! Now you have me thinking about the Cora setting lol. It really is so lovely. The problem is that I don't have enough big diamonds to make into the amount of Caysie's settings that I love lol.

Thanks so much!

The setting is a lot more low profile than I thought it would be. I was worried about snagging the floral details. I don't see that happening now that I have it. I think it would be very pretty with a colored stone too.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Mine too! It looks beautiful on your hand!!

Thanks! The setting is very pretty with all the details. It's not as popular as some of her others based on her IG feed, but I really love all the special touches on it.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks- I think it is beautiful! I will admit that at first I thought it looked a little on the petite side on my hand. I am convinced I have fat stubby fingers especially when I look at all the tiny fingers here...

But I love the details and the stone is beautiful. After seeing photos on myself, I think it actually looks just fine for size.

I can certainly empathize with being used to the macro shots here and then seeing a CVB ring in real life where all incredible details are on this little 'fairy' scale, lol. I actually think it looks stunning on your hand and that you have amazing finger coverage with it. It strikes me as elegant and feminine, and substantial- that cushion is really lovely.
. cora cvb.jpg

How did setting it affect the performance? I am always intrigued by that phenomenon.

Truly, your hand shots are beautiful- to my eye this is a truly wonderful choice. And your fingers do not at all look short and fat, lol!!!!

Edit to add: Love- love- love the antiquing. To me it brings depth and richness. Great choice.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Truly fantastically beautiful! I agree with all, very feminine classy and romantic. Wear it with love and health :love:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I can certainly empathize with being used to the macro shots here and then seeing a CVB ring in real life where all incredible details are on this little 'fairy' scale, lol. I actually think it looks stunning on your hand and that you have amazing finger coverage with it. It strikes me as elegant and feminine, and substantial- that cushion is really lovely.
. cora cvb.jpg

How did setting it affect the performance? I am always intrigued by that phenomenon.

Truly, your hand shots are beautiful- to my eye this is a truly wonderful choice. And your fingers do not at all look short and fat, lol!!!!

Edit to add: Love- love- love the antiquing. To me it brings depth and richness. Great choice.

Thank you for your sweet comments! We are probably our own toughest critics...

Yes, macro v real life can be tricky!

After being set, it did lose some of the office fluorescent lighting performance. I think because it just had more metal around it, even though it’s very delicate. However, in other environments, I think it performs pretty much the same as unset. Very slight difference. It’s the non-diamond friendly light where I see a difference in set v unset.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results