shape
carat
color
clarity

When creativity goes wrong...

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Others said that they weren't shocked by the use of breast milk as it's slowly becoming more common in jewellery"
WHAT
"Pretty sure that's called a teratoma"
laughing so hard at that
I just... No. So much no. Firstly, how did she come up with this idea? Secondly, who MADE this? Thirdly, her husband also thought it was a great idea? There are at least three people here who are totally weird.
Like, just do one of those Victorian things with the pretty braided hair! That's way less creepy. Or at least put all that stuff in a tiny little reliquary box on your finger.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, couldnt even read it because my stomach started to turn at the thought. I'm all for sentimentality but that is just ridiculous
IMO. To each their own :eek-2:. I'll stick with carbon!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I don't believe it. I think it is a ploy for her to get attention.

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Gosh, I’m currently pregnant and always looking around here at all the gorgeous jewels. Hmmmm perhaps this is something I should look into? Nope...this is a bit too far for me, and I kept my first kids placenta in the freezer for 8years! At least it doesn’t look as bad as it sounds.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second the person that wrote "I just threw up in my mouth a little." Imagine trying to clean that ring, yeah no.....

Having said that hair jewellery both as memorial jewellery pieces remembering dead loved ones and also as love tokens both have been around for many centuries.....

axelrich

Rough_Rock
The world is a strange place.

Reactions: BMI

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The part that confused me was when they said breast milk was "slowly becoming more common in jewelry". Good God I hope not.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The part that confused me was when they said breast milk was "slowly becoming more common in jewelry". Good God I hope not.
A very small part of me is asking how it's used in jewellery - but it's a very, very small part of me. I'm confident I'm happier ignorant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results