carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I had my dog DNA tested. I felt kind of silly spending the money to get my pound puppy tested, but I was so curious about what mixture of breeds happened to create this little dog with giant Yoda ears. Turns out she is 100% Toy Fox Terrier, just like the vet thought she would be.
22BBF91E-8EE5-4D7D-8737-1D34851825C8.jpeg
Also, she’s just about the most spoiled dog. She can’t stand the feeling of the linen fabric on the couch, so I put a fresh sheet down for her everyday.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had my dog DNA tested. I felt kind of silly spending the money to get my pound puppy tested, but I was so curious about what mixture of breeds happened to create this little dog with giant Yoda ears. Turns out she is 100% Toy Fox Terrier, just like the vet thought she would be.
Also, she’s just about the most spoiled dog. She can’t stand the feeling of the linen fabric on the couch, so I put a fresh sheet down for her everyday.

She is a pampered princess just like our francesca whom we affectionally call HRH. :halo:
And IMO pound/rescue puppies (and kitties) are the best!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
alexaandzena.jpg

alexakissingzena.jpg

zenakissingalexa.jpg

alexaandcalvin.jpg

catslove.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommas of human children and the furbaby kind too.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
59982501_10219116694336673_5052478099699007488_n.jpg

My new little rescue girl can be quite the bossy little bit*ch on the beach sometimes when the other big dogs are around, so yesterday we had to use her pouch. You'd think she would be mad, but she loves it!

Aww she's a pampered princess. :halo:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommy loves receiving packages almost as much as I do 8)

003E9131-5E33-4C6F-8D9A-698DEBFE6A01.jpeg F249C978-FCAF-46EF-83FF-B49130CFEF24.jpeg 08B1D37A-1528-4DD3-8111-33B290E247CC.jpeg CAF1425B-82AA-4917-AF2D-C37C2E95E3A8.jpeg

But to be honest he’s more about the boxes the delivery comes in than the delivery itself. :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meet Louis :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

louis.jpeg

Our dear friends new puppy. A rescue puppy from a Kill Shelter. Tragic that we still have Kill Shelters.:cry2::cry2::cry2:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Meet Louis :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

louis.jpeg

Our dear friends new puppy. A rescue puppy from a Kill Shelter. Tragic that we still have Kill Shelters.:cry2::cry2::cry2:

That dog is CUTE!!! Happy he found a good home! My Rhonda (big brown dog) was in a kill shelter also - she was rescued the day before she, her mom, and all brothers and sisters were going to be euthanized. It makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

Last edited:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
60871417_10219197974848635_1825264872057733120_o.jpg
It's about to be a holiday weekend here - I live in a resort town at the beach on the East Coast. I grew up here, so to say I don't love holiday weekends is putting it mildly - it's a crazy weekend of drunk kids wandering the streets wreaking havoc - but heck, I was young once also. We have three balconies, which are my favorite spots for sitting and reading - we have been leaving all doors and windows open and sitting outside as much as possible before I have to close up the house for the summer (too noisy and drives the dogs crazy). I got this piece of furniture from Home Goods, and it is by far my favorite lounging spot. We call it the "human dog bed," and all of the dogs love it too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Louis sweet baby :kiss2:

missyandlouis.png

louisdog.png

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So happy to know I’m not the only dog spoiler on PS! My two pooches are allowed wherever the want and they run the house. Both mutts from rescue! They are 7 and 8 now. I just put in an application for another rescue. I’ve wanted three FOREVER and husband finally agreed as long as I let him pick the next one out. The current two are a bit high maintenance (one has anxiety and has a behaviorist (but he’s very sweet, just really weird) and one doesn’t like kids so much, especially when they move quickly) so we’re hoping for a more chilled out one this time. The more, the merrier.

We’re such typical middle aged people without kids - too dog focused!
39666344-F3E0-4D39-8A72-4E0C547B8980.jpeg 03815396-10BD-4498-BF85-324127CFA037.jpeg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy to know I’m not the only dog spoiler on PS! My two pooches are allowed wherever the want and they run the house. Both mutts from rescue! They are 7 and 8 now. I just put in an application for another rescue. I’ve wanted three FOREVER and husband finally agreed as long as I let him pick the next one out. The current two are a bit high maintenance (one has anxiety and has a behaviorist (but he’s very sweet, just really weird) and one doesn’t like kids so much, especially when they move quickly) so we’re hoping for a more chilled out one this time. The more, the merrier.

We’re such typical middle aged people without kids - too dog focused!
39666344-F3E0-4D39-8A72-4E0C547B8980.jpeg 03815396-10BD-4498-BF85-324127CFA037.jpeg

Same over here!!! We just got a third, and I LOVE IT. My husband didn't want a third one at first, but he snuggles with the new little lady a lot now :love:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@eapj - here are my three! Per usual, the bossy girls are up front, and poor Brodie is always the last one to get his treat :lol-2:

61009358_10219214580423764_4548992324973101056_o.jpg

So glad you shared this! I guess husbands can be trained to listen to us

I’m glad that three has been good! I’m a little concerned about the dynamics but I have hope. :) If the new pooch we applied for doesn’t work out (meaning another family put in their app before us and gets him), hubby will find another dog he’ll tolerate (meaning love) I’m time and I’ll adopt him in a second!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

She adorable. Love her :love:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
C8406042-D6C6-410D-8625-A9812078D65C.jpeg
We brought Ellie with us to the beach house this weekend. She likes watching the egrets out by the water. She does NOT like wearing her flamingo collar that I got from Target. Too bad for her, I think it’s hilarious.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommy the leaper

First Tommy and Bobby are just hanging out on the Grandfather clock where they enjoy surveying the room. King(s) of the jungle.

tommyandbobbyonclock.png

Then something outside gets their attention. Birds? Waves? Other (feral) kitties?

tommyandbobbyonclock.jpeg.png

And swoosh, Tommy jumps down. He can jump up over 6 feet and loves jumping. But as far as cats go he can be (like his mommy) a Klutzy Kitty.
He's the cat who broke his tail jumping off our speakers in our previous Beach house. Yup he broke his tail. He is on life 8 of his 9 lives so trying to keep hi safe is number one priority and we have cat proofed the house as much as we can. :lol: You can see we added an ottoman near the clock so he can jump safely onto it instead of the hardwood floor. Oh what we do to our home for our kitties.:P2

tommymidleap.png

Back to hanging out and checking the exciting outdoor world.

tommyandbobbyincattree.png

tommyandbobbyintreelookingoutwindow.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is the Princess Borris
we didn't know she was a girl
i cant spell Boris
i tell people (like the vet and the cattery) two Rs is the girl's spelling
she was a little stray our old cat used to shear his food with her
after he died i was so lonelly with no Tinky and i was out in the garden sitting on his old chair and Borris came from out of nowhere to sit on my knee
this is her last night asleep on the arm of the chair
that was a 20190604_211112.jpg clean winter sheet off the clothesline!
cats love clean washing :kiss2:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Here are two of my babies!
They are the closest to my daughter and I and are very needy! Haha

Here is Kozac being adorable!
He was found in the back of an abandoned house here not more than 3 feet away from his mothers corpse that had died weeks ago. It was very sad and im honestly not sure how he was surviving out there.
He looks part Apple head siamese and part Norwegian forest cat. Its a beautiful mixture whatever this bub is.
20190113_144157~2.jpg
My second boy isnt even a cat but a human which is why he was gifted the puuurrrr-fectly fitting name of "Brother".
He is the kindest most sweetest cat ive ever had and Ive owned and fostered many.
He has even turned some people that have come into our house deathly afraid of cats into cat lovers...hes just a lump of sugar.
Oh and hes so protective of my daughter yet lets her hold and play with him like a rag doll.
He is a full blood siamese boy but was taken from an abusive home. Apparently a large family aqquired him as a kitten and had him in the house and fed him until he got older and wasnt tiny anymore and they put him in the garage for 6 months where somehow the poor baby survived our 105 degree summer until my brother rescued him. Were thinking that possibly rain water sustained him but are not sure. The poor guy had car oil on him when he took him home. Unfortunately that kind of abandonment and abuse leaves marks and he prefers to live in one room because he is very scared of open spaces.
He also has some issues with weight and food because of the starvation he went through and he also doesnt know how to truly move his body when being pet but hes the sweetest boy in the world!
Here he is being protective of my 4 year old wrapped in a ball fresh out of the shower!
20180922_140926.jpg 20180922_140924.jpg

Attachments

• 20190227_221906~2.jpg
    20190227_221906~2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommy the leaper

First Tommy and Bobby are just hanging out on the Grandfather clock where they enjoy surveying the room. King(s) of the jungle.

tommyandbobbyonclock.png

Then something outside gets their attention. Birds? Waves? Other (feral) kitties?

tommyandbobbyonclock.jpeg.png

And swoosh, Tommy jumps down. He can jump up over 6 feet and loves jumping. But as far as cats go he can be (like his mommy) a Klutzy Kitty.
He's the cat who broke his tail jumping off our speakers in our previous Beach house. Yup he broke his tail. He is on life 8 of his 9 lives so trying to keep hi safe is number one priority and we have cat proofed the house as much as we can. :lol: You can see we added an ottoman near the clock so he can jump safely onto it instead of the hardwood floor. Oh what we do to our home for our kitties.:P2

tommymidleap.png

Back to hanging out and checking the exciting outdoor world.

tommyandbobbyincattree.png

tommyandbobbyintreelookingoutwindow.png
Cats are incredible! I'm always amazed at their athleticism :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results