shape
carat
color
clarity

Swoon...Instagram stalking

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie @Mamabean I just wired him the money...:lol: Didn't expect to buy anything on a random Tuesday, especially seeing that David Klass is converting a brooch for me into a bangle, but that is such a good find for the price and carat weight. If another vendor was selling it, it would be a lot more.
You're the one with the normal sized wrist, arent you? On IG... :twisted2:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@JPie @Mamabean I just wired him the money...:lol: Didn't expect to buy anything on a random Tuesday, especially seeing that David Klass is converting a brooch for me into a bangle, but that is such a good find for the price and carat weight. If another vendor was selling it, it would be a lot more.

OMG I can’t love this enough! Yes! Can’t wait to see more photos of it on

elizat

Ideal_Rock
The bracelet arrived at my office- I'll get photos of it later. The stones are really pretty and old cut ovals, which is super cool, because they are hard to find! There is one stone that looks like it could be more of a cross between a long cushion-y OMC and oval, but it is super pretty. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bracelet arrived at my office- I'll get photos of it later. The stones are really pretty and old cut ovals, which is super cool, because they are hard to find! There is one stone that looks like it could be more of a cross between a long cushion-y OMC and oval, but it is super pretty. :kiss2:

I’m glad you love it Eliza! I can’t wait to see it in you. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love that bracelet @elizat, I was so tempted when I saw it on IG! Can't wait to see pics! :appl:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
This is the first Context cut - Ideal point cuts - I am seeing loose in the wild WWW

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Blue Nile h. o.. n... e.... y..... WWW

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock

joelly