shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Victor Canera Christmas/Anniversary/E-ring

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, it is SO worth the wait! Stunning! Congratulations on 7 years of marriage, and thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GASP!!!! This is just amazingly gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I shared this to the Christmas bling topic, but was asked to give this a dedicated post...

My husband and I met on Christmas, and later married on Christmas, so it’s an extra special time of year for us. When we married, it was a second go for both of us and we literally became the Brady Bunch over night as we had six between us (and custody of everyone). At the time, we chose to skip rings, buy a house, and find an “Alice”. Well, this year we celebrated our 7th anniversary and my sweet husband decided it was time to put a ring on it. Some of you may remember Carbonfan’s phenomenal ring from early last year...same ring, different specs.
My Christmas/anniversary/E-ring bling is below...a 2.074ct J VS1 Canera antique cushion in the vintage French cut halo setting and it’s perfection!
3C7D33BF-0EE5-4464-87FC-06ADD91A344C.jpeg 4E7D9B33-1230-45BB-AAC8-4EC278E27D82.jpeg EB813916-E166-4427-97A7-385C6708036E.jpeg AA2E8CE8-4DE1-4155-8695-E94A7E5262AE.jpeg
She blew my mind at night...
710F2F2E-331F-4B53-9E30-72716EB67EBF.jpeg

Oooh so romantic and lovely. :kiss2:
Swoon!!!

Gorgeous ring and happy anniversary to you and your whole family! Thank you for sharing.:kiss2:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Absolutely stunning!! :love: Congratulations on your marriage, you have a darling love story!

I adored this ring ever since VC created the design, it is so, so gorgeous and it looks beautiful on you!

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, love VC work... speechless

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly, that is one gorgeous ring! I adore the video you shot! Those colors and sparkles are beautiful! So happy for you that you found a wonderful man and made a new family-the bling is the icing on the cake. So worth the wait. That ring is a stunner. I have always loved a halo with french cuts. BE had one at one time I was seriously interested in but they don't have it listed anymore. Truly, that is a ring I would never tire of looking at. Congratulations!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woohoo.. What a play of light. Gorgeous stone & I hope it brings you much happiness. :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning ring and a wonderful story!! Congrats and happy anniversary!! I can't get over how gorgeous it is!! :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Whoa, love the love story and the last shot showing all the holiday colors! :kiss2:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just had to chime back in to say that this ring looks so stunning on you! I love the story you shared about your blended family as well! I am sure that was no easy task, but it sounds like you all handled it swimmingly! And I hope there is room for one more, as we are now bling sisters! :D Seriously, though, the proportions of the french cut halo are just perfection on your hand. Victor's work is truly incredible and I am thrilled that you get to celebrate your anniversary with such a gorgeous masterpiece! Congratulations again and please feel free to post many more photos!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring - such presence and the colors are just glorious!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Just had to chime back in to say that this ring looks so stunning on you! I love the story you shared about your blended family as well! I am sure that was no easy task, but it sounds like you all handled it swimmingly! And I hope there is room for one more, as we are now bling sisters! :D Seriously, though, the proportions of the french cut halo are just perfection on your hand. Victor's work is truly incredible and I am thrilled that you get to celebrate your anniversary with such a gorgeous masterpiece! Congratulations again and please feel free to post many more photos!
Thank you so much @carbonfan ! There is aaaaalways room for a bling sista!! Here are a couple of holiday photos I took of Victor’s artistry before we put the holiday decorations away this weekend. I am constantly surprised at how little “color” I see in it, generally speaking. I was really worried about it being graded J but I am so pleased with how white facing it is with just a hint of color from time to time... 8FE044BA-5CDE-4046-9655-9F1649EDAB59.jpeg CBA49888-7D75-4A42-BA6F-0FD3661947C3.jpeg
839EB1F3-F78E-4B00-A48D-8F9D322C6AEB.jpeg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw your avatar on another thread and had to pop in to say how lovely your ring is! Congratulations and well worth the wait. Victor's work is amazing.

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I just saw your avatar on another thread and had to pop in to say how lovely your ring is! Congratulations and well worth the wait. Victor's work is amazing.
Thank you @redwood66 ! I am constantly is awe of my sparkler and definitely have fallen victim to missing my floor on an elevator while staring at it and being honked at in traffic for snapping a pic at a red light lol.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks @redwood66 for bringing this thread back to the top....I don’t know how I missed this stunning ring! Both the stone and the setting are perfection!!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
It's so beautiful and unique. :love: We are also the Brady Bunch(I have 5, he has 1=3 girls, 3 boys) lol. Sounds like he's a keeper. Enjoy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers, it was well worth the wait:love:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I saw this ring in your avatar and had to go find your thread.

Seriously, how beautiful is your ring??? I'm in total love with it. I want one. Now.

sigh... I can dream right?

Thanks so much for sharing your sweet story too. Lovely ring, lovely family. Congrats :appl:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
Not sure how I missed these posts...sorry for the delay!

It's so beautiful and unique. :love: We are also the Brady Bunch(I have 5, he has 1=3 girls, 3 boys) lol. Sounds like he's a keeper. Enjoy!
Thanks! Any man who helps make a Brady Bunch has got to be a keeper, so yours must be a prince too! :geek2:

Wowsers, it was well worth the wait:love:
Thanks so much Austina!

I saw this ring in your avatar and had to go find your thread.

Seriously, how beautiful is your ring??? I'm in total love with it. I want one. Now.

sigh... I can dream right?

Thanks so much for sharing your sweet story too. Lovely ring, lovely family. Congrats :appl:
Thanks Angeline!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I saw your avatar and had to track down your thread. Simply stunning is an understatement. Your ring is gorgeous :appl::appl::appl:

I can only hope that I can own one like that someday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results