shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of B2C Jewels

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
A782F7DE-7CDA-46EB-9CAF-FD6F0E9ECB0F.png
I bought 5 diamonds online looking for the right one. During this time, I discovered PriceScope and the HCA tool and the PS diamond search option. Needless to say, the last 2 diamonds were from B2C Jewels. I worked with Shane. What a difference true customer service makes. He was so patient, so kind, very professional. Every time I emailed him, he called me. When I was unsure about the first diamond I ordered and received, he encouraged me to order a second diamond that I had spotted for comparison. I did and I’m so very glad I did. I fell in love with the second diamond. I returned the first diamond, free of charge and promptly received a full refund with tracking (thankful for the tracking after a horrible return/refund from a different vendor). Even after the sale, Shane has stayed in touch, verifying that I received my refund. After two previous horrible experiences with different online vendors, I am incredibly grateful for the amazing customer service I received. Highly recommend. I am attaching video of the two diamonds, both beautiful, but the stone on the right won. I’m attaching a pic too. Gorgeous diamond!! And PriceScope diamond search and the people here helped me find these two stones. Thank you so much!

MK

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile::bigsmile: it's GORGEOUS!!!!!

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs Thank you so much. I’m thrilled. Took 3 long months. Buying online is hard to do without the proper knowledge. So glad I found PS, which led me to the HCA and the best vendors. So much expertise here!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
It looks stunning! There's a clear difference in the video too, looks like you chose really well!

Please tell us more about the diamond you chose? And the setting looks great too, would love some more pictures!

axelrich

Rough_Rock
That's a great find...

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A782F7DE-7CDA-46EB-9CAF-FD6F0E9ECB0F.png
I bought 5 diamonds online looking for the right one. During this time, I discovered PriceScope and the HCA tool and the PS diamond search option. Needless to say, the last 2 diamonds were from B2C Jewels. I worked with Shane. What a difference true customer service makes. He was so patient, so kind, very professional. Every time I emailed him, he called me. When I was unsure about the first diamond I ordered and received, he encouraged me to order a second diamond that I had spotted for comparison. I did and I’m so very glad I did. I fell in love with the second diamond. I returned the first diamond, free of charge and promptly received a full refund with tracking (thankful for the tracking after a horrible return/refund from a different vendor). Even after the sale, Shane has stayed in touch, verifying that I received my refund. After two previous horrible experiences with different online vendors, I am incredibly grateful for the amazing customer service I received. Highly recommend. I am attaching video of the two diamonds, both beautiful, but the stone on the right won. I’m attaching a pic too. Gorgeous diamond!! And PriceScope diamond search and the people here helped me find these two stones. Thank you so much!

MK

Great job!! Congratulations!!
You chose wisely!!
Can you give us details on the stone & setting, please??
+1 to more photos/videos!!!
It looks perfect on her finger!! :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MK Malone Congratulations! It's a beautiful ring! :love: Why don't you start a thread in SMTB for this beauty?

MK Malone

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the kind words. It’s fun to have others excited with me over my new purchase. It took too long to find and I almost gave up. I created a new thread with pics, cert, HCA results, videos in SMTB. It’s called:
3.40 round brilliant

Thanks again for the kind comments!!

MK

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results