shape
carat
color
clarity

Which jewelry company logo is the most recognized around the world?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiff & Co.? Cartier? Or???

upload_2019-5-18_11-21-46.jpeg

images

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chanel?

Reactions: AV_

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Car is Mercedes
Watch is Rolex
Here on PS is WF

upload_2019-5-18_11-38-14.jpeg upload_2019-5-18_11-39-3.png
images

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say it's a tie between Tiffany & Cartier.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know about logos, but I definitely think the Tiffany robins egg blue color is probably the most recognizable thing associated with a major brand of jewelry. You see that color and you automatically think “Tiffany’s”.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know about logos, but I definitely think the Tiffany robins egg blue color is probably the most recognizable thing associated with a major brand of jewelry. You see that color and you automatically think “Tiffany’s”.
I was thinking the same thing!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Tiffany is the most recognized name, and ditto what Kayla17 said about Tiffany blue.

In terms of logos, I think Chanel is right up there, though not strictly for jewelry.

6919B207-A021-4C0A-81F8-4686E12FE6E9.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me it's Cartier and their signature red box but I agree with those who said it's close between Tiffany and Cartier.

cartierredbox.jpg

The company has a long history of sales to celebrities and royalty; for example, England’s King Edward VII referred to Cartier as “The jeweler of kings and the king of jewelers.” Cartier was among the first jewelers to offer luxury watches, and the company’s distinctive designs – many of which have a decades-old history – are popular all over the world. Cartier’s signature pieces, such as the Love Bracelet, stand the test of time.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been losing sleep over this question, Dancing Fire.

Deb :wavey:

PS-I am answering in this tone because I didn't recognize either logo. Of course I recognize the beautiful red Cartier box missy posted and would recognize a turquoise Tiffany box and bag. I just do not recognize these logos and I think few people "around the world" would. I was not trying to diminish the relevance of the discussion of a topic for the wealthy on a diamond board.

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know that its a logo with Tiffany it's the blue boxes and packaging, with Cartier it's the red packaging, logos I agree probably LV, Chanel etc....

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Tiffany blue is the most recognized thing, followed by Chanel's logo.

I had no clue what the Tiffany logo looked like - or even that they HAD a logo like that - until I saw this post.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Being a European pricescoper, I really am not familiar with Tiffany, and would recognise Cartier (and any of the other big European jewellery houses) in a heartbeat! Tiffany has opened up in my home city about 6 years ago though, so has not been part of the local zeitgeist until relatively recently for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results