shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@M2-b I would love to see some family photos! Your pieces are all so thoughtful, and your collection is so well-curated :kiss2:

And this bracelet is gorgeous on you, of course!! :cool2::kiss2:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my Christmas presents this year was my first branded jewelry piece, the Cartier love ring in pink gold. Usually I pick out and buy my presents on my own but this year my husband surprised me with several things I had wanted for a while but hadn't bought for one reason or another. I hadn't gotten a surprise present in a long time so that was fun!

Too bad I didn't snap a pic when it was new and unscratched. I wear it every day on my dominant hand so it really takes a beating.

IMG_3462.jpg IMG_3463.jpg

axelrich

Rough_Rock
Hi Yssie, I just got it and love it more every minute. I didn't at first. Yes that is how I am going wear it, stacked with my tennis and Hermes cuff. So I gotta admit. Just reading your post made go to the VCA store, 7 blocks from my office! Dangerous. So since getting my little sweet, (and it's more green in the pic bc I took it under lamp light. Outside its more Easter egg blue.). I'm already craving a necklace. So I had to go try some on.

I thought I liked the lucky butterfly in mop but the size is actually a little big to my eye. I kinda love the size of the vintage clover in mop. Never thought I would be so traditional. Let me know what u think.

The little butterfly was my first choice until I wore it on my wrist. Gotta go bigger. ;-)

And they actually have a bracelet that fits me. The perlee which I actually am liking in rose gold comes in a very small 15, must smaller than the JUC 15. I'm very tempted by it!!

_31076.jpg

_31077.jpg

_31078.jpg

_31079.jpg
Butterfly looks kind of cute :D

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi all,

Does anyone here have a Tiffany & Co Elsa Perritti bone cuff in the ruthenium over copper style? Do you wear it often? Does anyone have a sterling silver bone cuff that thinks it wears better over time?

I like it but I've read some blog posts that say the coating can wear off. Then others say theirs is fine after a couple of years of wear.

I'd probably wear it on my left wrist as I'm right handed and wear no watch, just charm bracelets, so I thought a cuff could be a good change up item.
The only Tiffany piece I have presently is a charm bracelet, but I sort of baby that quite a bit as it has some enamel charms on it.
Thanks!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here it is! :love:
IMG_7427.jpg

[USER=50159]@m-2-b
gorgeous.
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

I forgot about this thread so thank you for directing me back to it and I love all your beautiful pieces. Just stunning. Wear in health and blingy happiness![/USER]

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

Does anyone here have a Tiffany & Co Elsa Perritti bone cuff in the ruthenium over copper style? Do you wear it often? Does anyone have a sterling silver bone cuff that thinks it wears better over time?

I like it but I've read some blog posts that say the coating can wear off. Then others say theirs is fine after a couple of years of wear.

I'd probably wear it on my left wrist as I'm right handed and wear no watch, just charm bracelets, so I thought a cuff could be a good change up item.
The only Tiffany piece I have presently is a charm bracelet, but I sort of baby that quite a bit as it has some enamel charms on it.
Thanks!!

The bone cuff is really beautiful. Stunning. Such a statement piece. Unfortunately I look ridiculous in it. But if it looked good on me I would have bought it years ago. I would have gotten the silver one.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The bone cuff is really beautiful. Stunning. Such a statement piece. Unfortunately I look ridiculous in it. But if it looked good on me I would have bought it years ago. I would have gotten the silver one.
Yes I feel like it is one of those iconic statement pieces from Tiffany. I'm not sure I won't look silly in it as I have skinny wrists, I love the look of the slightly longer one, for some reason it doesn't seem as chunky.
I think I'd go for silver. We'll see.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here it is! :love:
IMG_7427.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!! It is so stunning! Also, what a gorgeous collection! I especially love how well thought out and curated your collection is.

Do you find the bracelet flips? I’ve been eyeing the anni version and I wondered if the pave ends up flipping towards the inside of your wrist?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE IT!!!!! It is so stunning! Also, what a gorgeous collection! I especially love how well thought out and curated your collection is.

Do you find the bracelet flips? I’ve been eyeing the anni version and I wondered if the pave ends up flipping towards the inside of your wrist?

Thanks, @kama_s! I love your VCA collection as well! :love: :love: :love:

The bracelet does flip when I'm wearing it, mainly b/c mine is loose on my wrist (my preference). But I do think the snowflake pattern on the back of the bracelet is lovely to look at as well! ::)

IMG_7505.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Emeraldcutlover I’m just bringing the discussion over here so as not to clutter the SMTB thread with a ton of discussion. I bet a lot of peeps aren’t as interested in the designer pieces as we are. :kiss2:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Emeraldcutlover I’m just bringing the discussion over here so as not to clutter the SMTB thread with a ton of discussion. I bet a lot of peeps aren’t as interested in the designer pieces as we are. :kiss2:
. Good idea. I had posted in the other thread a photo of me
Wearing my VCA MOP YG necklace. Will take one of my earrings on or find one to show you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
. Good idea. I had posted in the other thread a photo of me
Wearing my VCA MOP YG necklace. Will take one of my earrings on or find one to show you.

Those should go on the SMTB thread!! Can’t wait!

On another note I will be getting my WG bracelet next week! Can’t wait!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom question for you. When you wear your 5 motif bracelet (any of them) does it sit like your Love cuff? How far does it move up your arm? I bought a 5 motif bracelet and I had it shortened. The SA had me try on this “sample” bracelet to see what length was best. When I finally got my bracelet, I can’t put it on my right wrist. It looks like they took out too many links. I tried putting it on my left wrist (which is my non-dominant hand) and after 10 minutes I finally got it in but it’s tight.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom question for you. When you wear your 5 motif bracelet (any of them) does it sit like your Love cuff? How far does it move up your arm? I bought a 5 motif bracelet and I had it shortened. The SA had me try on this “sample” bracelet to see what length was best. When I finally got my bracelet, I can’t put it on my right wrist. It looks like they took out too many links. I tried putting it on my left wrist (which is my non-dominant hand) and after 10 minutes I finally got it in but it’s tight.

Looks like they goofed and took out too many links. I suggest taking it back to have them fix it. My five motif does not move far. I can take some pics for you later tonight. Looking forward to seeing your new bracelet!!:appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my, I can't believe they did that! The chain bracelets should not be tight. My wrist is 6" and my chain bracelets are 7". They are not tight or too loose and cannot slip off my hand.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@eh613c My goodness! Hope they will fix it for you quickly! I love the bracelet..that one is on my wish list!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would hope NM sends them to VCA to shorten! If not, I'll never buy a bracelet there!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Why is that one side so short? Was this done through a boutique or at NM?

I had a business trip to SF and decided to use this as an opportunity to go to NM. Where I live, the closest NM is about 45 miles. The closest VCA boutique is Beverly Hills but the 2 times I have been there were horrible. I stopped by NM SF thinking I’d buy the 5motif onyx in YG but the SA I was working with had me try on different things and I fell in love with the chalcedony. I was the only customer when the SA had me try different bracelet and sized my wrist. By the time she rang me up, there were a few customers waiting for her. I’m not sure if that was when the mistake happened.

I’m going to have to plan a trip to NM and have it sent back to NY to add the links.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a business trip to SF and decided to use this as an opportunity to go to NM. Where I live, the closest NM is about 45 miles. The closest VCA boutique is Beverly Hills but the 2 times I have been there were horrible. I stopped by NM SF thinking I’d buy the 5motif onyx in YG but the SA I was working with had me try on different things and I fell in love with the chalcedony. I was the only customer when the SA had me try different bracelet and sized my wrist. By the time she rang me up, there were a few customers waiting for her. I’m not sure if that was when the mistake happened.

I’m going to have to plan a trip to NM and have it sent back to NY to add the links.
I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to post pics yet. But to me this isn’t clearly a mistake. How that passed any sanity check is beyond me. I’m sorry this happened. SF - That’s my local too. I also got munchies chalcedony there. Well be twins!! Hope they can resolve this quickly. If you’re interested in Ann awesome SA let me know.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd call the person who helped you and even text the picture. It's their mistake so I think they should send you a mailing label so you can send it back, and they can fix it and send it back to you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, just wondering as I ruminate about VCA, have you ever tried on the yellow gold pure MOP earrings in store?

It's hard to know what to aim for as I can't try it on right now! I do love earrings, but I also like wearing charm style bracelets in sterling silver. I see that you can get white gold and MOP in the sweets I think, but I think I like the yellow gold at this point.
Nice to know your thoughts, do you intend to get earrings one day? Or do you feel more comfortable in bracelets?

Hi @Weeivy73
Hope you don’t mind I moved the discussion to Hang out. Just didn’t want to push the thread to the top of SMTB when there was just discussion.
I love the Pure line. My mom regularly wears a YG MOP Pure pendant and it’s stunning and makes a big statement which reminds me that I want to borrow it. I have tried them and think they are stunning. They aren’t what people think of first when they think VCA. They have a bolder more modern feel. If that is you then I would try them. I think they are either you or they’re not. I love modern clean styles.
At this point I am going to be unsatisfied if I don’t get something with diamonds so I have to save up. Next year is the earliest I can even think about VCA, but earrings are my next stop.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@LLJsmom, just wondering as I ruminate about VCA, have you ever tried on the yellow gold pure MOP earrings in store?

It's hard to know what to aim for as I can't try it on right now! I do love earrings, but I also like wearing charm style bracelets in sterling silver. I see that you can get white gold and MOP in the sweets I think, but I think I like the yellow gold at this point.
Nice to know your thoughts, do you intend to get earrings one day? Or do you feel more comfortable in bracelets?

Hi @Weeivy73
Hope you don’t mind I moved the discussion to Hang out. Just didn’t want to push the thread to the top of SMTB when there was just discussion.
I love the Pure line. My mom regularly wears a YG MOP Pure pendant and it’s stunning and makes a big statement which reminds me that I want to borrow it. I have tried them and think they are stunning. They aren’t what people think of first when they think VCA. They have a bolder more modern feel. If that is you then I would try them. I think they are either you or they’re not. I love modern clean styles.
At this point I am going to be unsatisfied if I don’t get something with diamonds so I have to save up. Next year is the earliest I can even think about VCA, but earrings are my next stop.
Thanks, I never know where the best place to post is.

I appreciate your feedback, I am starting to like more modern clean lines than I used to, especially for earrings. I think the pure in my mind could easily cope with casual to dressy and I'd probably wear them alot.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I never know where the best place to post is.

I appreciate your feedback, I am starting to like more modern clean lines than I used to, especially for earrings. I think the pure in my mind could easily cope with casual to dressy and I'd probably wear them alot.

Yes I totally think they can be dressy. My SA has a stunning pure 9 motif necklace that she wears regularly and it looks so classy and elegant and bold. If everyone could see her wear it that line would sell like hotcakes. I can ask her for a pic. Omg. Now you have me wanting one.

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Yes I totally think they can be dressy. My SA has a stunning pure 9 motif necklace that she wears regularly and it looks so classy and elegant and bold. If everyone could see her wear it that line would sell like hotcakes. I can ask her for a pic. Omg. Now you have me wanting one.
Oh no I would hate to become YOUR enabler LLJSMOM :twisted2:
I would be very grateful if you could next time you are in a boutique get me a couple of photos close up of the pure MOP earrings! Even just holding them, as I would love to see the real life look of the MOP. Thanks so much!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Weeivy73 , here are some pics of the pure necklace and pendant. I know you’re not thinking back of these but I am posting to show just how stunning they are. I agree with you that they are just gorgeous. When I go in again I can see if I can get earring pics. Oh and this is not my SA.
DC6EADD6-BAD4-46C6-B147-59FCC42D92DF.jpeg 1449C816-9FB8-480B-AEF5-6E97261776FC.jpeg 2D128817-15D5-43F4-A00F-3A363AEE5AE9.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results