clarity

#JOTW OEC Tiffany Late ? Deco Line bracelet

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bracelet is what dreams are made of! :love:

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Holy mother of bracelets! Thank you for sharing. So beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! That’s a dream bracelet right there! Gorgeous!!! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! What an amazing piece!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's one hell of a bracelet! :kiss2: Think we need some collection photos!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That is simply spectacular. What a beauty! I adore it! :clap: Thank you for sharing!

mermaid

Rough_Rock
My word!! Your bracelet is beyond stunning! I'd love to see a video of those OEC's in motion, winking & twinkling. Altho your stills are gorgeous, it would be so awesome to see your beauty in motion!!:love::love::love:

Oh, yes will do tomorrow. Any video tips?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A truly heritage piece in the flesh :kiss2:

Gorgeous, @mermaid!! This is truly the stuff bracelet dreams are made of. It's in such wonderful condition, too!

If you decide to take it in to Tiffany to find out more about its history please do let us know what you learn! :love:

collier

Shiny_Rock
That is an amazing bracelet and the fact that you won it in an auction makes it even better! I can't wait to see video and collection images.:kiss2:

As AV_ said, Tiffany should be able to tell you more about it. I know Cartier will do a history report on their older pieces for a nominal fee. Antique Tiffany silver has very clear date/period references that are embedded with the style number. Maybe the number under the Tiffany mark is like that.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow! What a treasure!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait, WHAT?!?!? :love::love::love: This is crazy special!

EmeraldEmpress

Shiny_Rock
omgoodness @mermaid, how did I miss this?!?!?!
we are bracelet twinsies ; ) :cheers: (while holding a coupe glass) ; )
artdecolinebracelet.jpg

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Stunning is inadequate for how amazing that bracelet is!

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
SOOOO PRETTY! :love::love::love:
And congrats for the JOTW, mermaid!

I wonder if it's part of Tiffany's Jazz collection? :think: :read:
Reminds me a lot of my graduated Jazz ring! Below is a necklace & ring from Tiffany website.

upload_2019-5-18_16-5-28.png
upload_2019-5-18_16-7-38.png

mermaid

Rough_Rock
How could I not pick this? Please join me in congratulating Mermaid on another Jewel of the Week! https://www.pricescope.com/blog/oec-tiffany-bracelet-jotw :kiss2:

Holy Pickles! I had no idea. Thank you! I've been tied up with some stuff, but will take vids and requested pics asap.

Thank you for the Jewel of the Week again! I'm kind of embarrassed!! I think the reason is because fine jewelry isn't something you can share with friends who are Not into it, and I feel guilty! But thank you, thank you! -8o :D

mermaid

Rough_Rock
SOOOO PRETTY! :love::love::love:
And congrats for the JOTW, mermaid!

I wonder if it's part of Tiffany's Jazz collection? :think: :read:
Reminds me a lot of my graduated Jazz ring! Below is a necklace & ring from Tiffany website.

upload_2019-5-18_16-5-28.png
upload_2019-5-18_16-7-38.png

My bracelet may have inspired the Jazz collection... I Love Your LOVE your Jazz ring, @CoolKat. 'Tis stunning and would perfectly with my bracelet. :)

I'm going to see if Tiffany can tell me something. I wonder if there is a charge?

mermaid

Rough_Rock
That is an amazing bracelet and the fact that you won it in an auction makes it even better! I can't wait to see video and collection images.:kiss2:

As AV_ said, Tiffany should be able to tell you more about it. I know Cartier will do a history report on their older pieces for a nominal fee. Antique Tiffany silver has very clear date/period references that are embedded with the style number. Maybe the number under the Tiffany mark is like that.

This is good to know. Thanks so much! Video arriving soon. I've been away, yada, yada. I should have done it today as the day was gorgeous. Maybe this week! :)

Reactions: AV_

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Well your e-ring and this bracelet are quite possibly the most gorgeous collection I've ever seen. Just stunning. Absolutely dreamy.

collier

Shiny_Rock
https://www.925-1000.com/Tiffany_Date_Code.html

This website is helpful for figuring out older silver marks. I don't know if the jewelry side followed the same principals, but I was able to figure out when and under whose leadership an art nouveau box I have was created. Hope you are able to tell us more :D

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! Well your e-ring and this bracelet are quite possibly the most gorgeous collection I've ever seen. Just stunning. Absolutely dreamy.

Why thank you! My yellow ring though isn't my e-ring, but I like to sometimes wear it on my left ring finger anyway! :DD

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Hand shots as promised. I matched the bracelet with my emerald cut as both are old. Pardon my fingernails. They look terrible. Also, there are a few other rings (including Sunny!), an Art Deco pair of ear clips, another bracelet, and a bangle OEC diamonds here in the mix. The one bracelet with the rubies has very light yellow diamond baguettes and three OECs.

I took some videos of the Tiffany, but I have to find them on my computer. =o)

IMG_3394.JPG IMG_3375.jpg
IMG_3420.jpg IMG_3426.jpg IMG_3374.jpg IMG_3397.jpg IMG_3409.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results