shape
carat
color
clarity

Where To Order Bespoke Platinum Setting For Engagement Ring. See Pictures.

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. Yes, I know Jonto be great with gems not a a goldsmith etc which is why I didn't enquire about the rings from him at first.
I'll take a trip down to Hatton Garden in a couple of weeks.
It pave tends to fall out probably best to go local.
Apologies, so many typos.
I meant:
Thanks. Yes, I know Jon to be great with gems not a a goldsmith etc which is why I didn't enquire about the rings from him at first.
I'll take a trip down to Hatton Garden in a couple of weeks.
If pave tends to fall out probably best to go local.

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I’m a firm believer in doing things right, the first time around. Especially, when it comes to jewelry....QUALITY jewelry.
You have received a ton of great advice, here. The BEST advice is go with a quality, simple setting within your current budget, and save for a setting upgrade in the future.

Get a quote, now. Save your money, and expect to pay slightly more, in a few years, as prices fluctuate over time. You’ll have a quality setting that meets your criteria, and something to look forward to.

Quality jewelry is addictive. You’ll want MORE, after the wedding. You’ll dream about it, and you’ll spend endless hours here, on PS lurking & drooling over new posts & styles, if you haven’t, already.

Who knows? Perhaps your taste will change, and you’ll decide to take a different direction with your setting? One never knows.

My point: there’s no need to press the issue, risk putting all your money into a setting you may not “get out of what you put into”, and have remorse.

Pave’ likes to fall out. Often. You need a phenomenal craftsman to set your pave’ & create a setting that can handle daily wear & tear.

What you are looking at can be made by anyone, but should only be trusted in few.

A quality craftsman is worth the extra pounds/dollars it will cost to create a sturdy, durable piece that stands the test of time.

Victor Canera (US based) immediately came to mind, when I saw your inspiration photos. You’ll pay for his work, but you’ll appreciate the value.
If you doubt me, ask @carbonfan. Better yet, check out her inventory. ;)2
I messaged VC for a quote and they said no.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results