shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Motherless Day indeed! :appl: Doing the happy I don't have kids dance. :lol:

Dee Jay, definitely it's better to be safe than have a new piece of bling. If you drive anything like Marty does (and me at times) good tires are important.
TR has his work cut out hauling firewood uphill. We used to do that frequently at my parents cabin; it was a chore.
I feel your pain on finding the kitchen a mess. That irritates me a lot. LOL to that driving you to Betty Ford; may as well enjoy Baileys now since they probably don't serve it there. :D
I hope the Cubs game is fun. I don't like baseball either but people say it's more interesting to watch live.

I went grocery shopping first thing this morning. I picked up stuff for tacos for lunch. Picked up some roses to run out to the cemetery. Things must be starting to bloom here; the cemetery has a lot of trees and it was windy (shocking, I know) so my allergies have been bugging ever since.

We watched Serenity last night; it was okay not great though.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, the Cubs game was pretty miserable frankly. Fortunately we had seats under an overhang because it rained pretty much from the time we got there on and it was in the mid-40s and windy. Ugh. Welcome to Chicago. We gave up the ghost after the 7th inning. I was so glad to get out of there!

I'm not going to the office today, but I've got a lot of laundry that didn't get done this weekend and some other cleaning up to do. I also want to work out in some form... trying to decide if I'll just do a video or go to the gym up here by TR's -- that's I'm paying for!

As for allergies... Just kill me now. The city is bad enough but being out here in the "country" is enough to put my head in Explode Any Minute Now mode. TR has warned me that they will start stirring up even more stuff when they start planting, and when the corn goes to pollen I'll likely want to lock myself in the basement room with no windows and stay there until first freeze.

OK, off to see what the dogs are barking about.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I am sorry the Cubs game was so miserable. I went to a lot of football games in the snow in Laramie, Wyoming when I was in college but i was way younger then plus pretty much running on beer. I'd be crying and whining the entire time now. :D
I hope you enjoyed staying home today and catching up on things.
I feel your pain about allergies; mine go bonkers even being outside for 5 minutes. I am sure there will be more pollen at TR's than in the concrete city. This time of year I want to stick a knitting needle in my ears to try and relieve the pressure in my head. Wishing us both luck especially since it's been a wet spring.

I got 2 more employees off in a room and went over expectations and working an playing well with others. I've got the worst Neg Nelly to go then I'll be done with that. I am putting their success on them; we will see how motivated they are to do what it takes to succeed.

What? Marty did the dishes and is cooking supper. I rewarded myself with a glass of wine while I wait. Ha!

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, I'm sorry you have so much pressure in your ears! A pilot told me that the only thing that works to open up the eustachian tubes is pseudoephedrine, but I think that's a bad drug for you... I took a new allergy pill today and so far so good. I'm not sneezing, wiping my eyes or dead asleep. Yet.

My plan was to go into work today but I didn't sleep five minutes straight last night. No idea why. So now I'm sitting here at the dining room table with a bunch of work in front of me... and I plan on starting any minute now... I swear!

It's gorgeous here BTW; mid 60s and sunny. I may have to engage in some cocktails on the veranda a little later!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, glad your new allergy drug worked well today. I hope it helps your symptoms and doesn't make your drowsy. I can occasionally take pseudoephedrine; it's the antihistamines that get me. Some red wines have histamines in them and I can tell it within the first few sips. Strange, huh?

Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well last night. That makes for a long night and a long day. Good idea to work from home. Did you enjoy some cocktails on the veranda? We were in the 70's again today with some afternoon rain showers. It's going to be nice until the weekend then go back tot he 40's and 50's.

This afternoon was a real snooze fest for me; my company is switching over to Google Suite in place of Microsoft Office so I watched about 45 minutes worth of little videos on how Docs and Sheets works. I'd rather have access to the applications and mess with some real data. I did play with sheets some online.

Marty is at the gym and I bought myself a kids hamburger meal so it didn't take me long to do dishes. Marty cooked with my least favorite kitchen appliance that stupid Insta Pot. Maybe I should lose the power cord?

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, we switch technology things around here with alarming frequency. The kids might not mind, but I"m too old for this sh!t!

Yesterday I did one of the three big testing things that I need to do for the annual review. Of course that resulted in a bunch of things that need follow up, but that's not surprising. This morning my drive in was pretty typical and I got in half an hour of cardio at the gym. My legs are sore from the body pump class I took on Monday!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I definitely resist new technology anymore. I am way too set in my ways. Give me a Mac and and iPad / iPhone and I'm happy.
Sweet that you did on of the three big testing things today. Darn that resulted in things to follow up but it keeps you busy. Good deal you got in a half hour of cardio at the gym.

I trained 2 ladies today so that was a nice break in my routine. I worked on some reports and then watched the clock. We are going to be slow for at least 3 months.
Marty had a massage this afternoon; he tweaked his back lifting in LA a few months ago and it's gotten progressively worse. He has a lifting competition at the beginning of June so doesn't want to quit lifting until after that. He won't try a chiropractor; says they are voodoo medicine; all I know is they sure have helped me at times and I love the giant heating pad they use. :D
I picked up an Arby's sandwich on the way home and lifted after I ate and did the dishes.

My sister called to let me know her sister-in-law died. She was a friend of mine in college; she had an inoperable brain tumor and has been bad for over 3 years. Really sad.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2019-5-15_20-38-21.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, that meme is so funny! And poor Marty... I know what it's like to have pain so I feel for him -- literally!

Yesterday I made the mistake of leaving my office right at 5 and it was hellacious. Not much went on at home last night, I just had dinner and went to bed. This morning's drive was normal, and I could have worked out for a bit but I decided to come in to the office early because I want to leave by 4 or 4:30. I have to pack up my personal stuff because we're moving offices tomorrow. The guys would do it for me, but I feel weird about them boxing my shoes, etc., so I always do it myself. I'm not coming in tomorrow but I will work from home. Plus I've got a call on my calendar that no one asked me about before scheduled. Dude!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I know your back flares up too. Marty is still in bad shape tonight. He is talking about not competing. I’ll believe it when I see it though.
Darn you were in rush hour traffic. Ugh.
I would want to move my personal stuff at work too. Seems like you have moved at work quite a few times.

Not much going on here. A lovely day and an evening shower.
Laters,
Curby

Reactions: AV_

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, this will be the fourth move since I started in March of 2013, so about every year and half. One move was only for three months though so that throws the math off LOL.

I leave work yesterday at 4 and it was even worse than the day before... :confused: I give up. Today I'm working from home, which is a good thing because I woke up with a migraine around 5 am. That's the second one in a month and it's been a long time since I've had two close together. Ugh. I'm on a conference call now (I just have to listen) and when this is over I may try to get a nap in before the kids come home from school.

BTW, I did my nails last night and the big gloppy mess that I'd created last week and then covered with the textured polish Came Right Off. And here I was worrying that this was going to have to be sand blasted off, ha ha.

OK, off to save the Amazong delivery many from the dogs. I see he just pulled into the driveway and they are barking at his van. Rut ro!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

TR left for his parents' house about 6 this morning to lay new flooring in their kitchen. The dogs and I have had a lazy day of reading and eating random things. It's so hard no to graze on all the snacky stuff that is around for the kids!

Debating whether to do some laundry or just ignore it and do it tomorrow, LOL I run and then unloaded the dishwasher though, so I've done *something* today!

It's 3:40 -- otherwise known as wine-o-clock here today! I think I'm going to go peruse the cold whites in the fridge and see what will go best with the doritos and gummy bears, I plan on eating next. :lickout:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I kind of like moving at work; it makes me clean things and throw our junk. Kind of like moving at home, right?
Oh no to having worse traffic when you left at 4; that doesn't seem right. I hate to hear you woke up with a migraine. Hopefully it's way better by now.
That is nice of you rescuing the amazon delivery guy from the pups.
TR's work is cut out for him working on flooring. I am glad you are enjoying a lazy day. Getting the dishwasher unloaded is a chore; better than loading it again though.
Wine-o-clock sounds like a good idea. We had some wine with lunch.

We had our astronomy meeting last night then ate supper afterwards. I had a strawberry waffle. Mmm.

This morning Marty was at the gym by the time I got up. I lifted after he got home. We went to Olive Garden for lunch then picked up some groceries. My laundry is half done. I did get some of those microfiber sheets you recommended (one of my employees ordered them for me) so I plan on washing them and getting them on the bed this weekend. Gimped up Marty already informed me though he is NOT going to lift the mattress for me; maybe I have enough muscles I can do it myself now. :lol:

I ordered flowers for my friend / my sister's SIL memorial service in Texas and the funeral in Nebraska on Wednesday. My sister always bakes something for people when they lose someone so I am making some cookies and blueberry muffins to give her on Wednesday. Marty and I are going to the luncheon and funeral.

I have several sympathy cards to write and get in the mail plus get some graduation cards ready. Plus that monthly article needs to get done this weekend. I swear I'm looking forward to going back to work.

Off to continue my chores. :wavey:
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday!

I have made a huge dent in my weekend chores. The cookies are in the freezer, the BB muffins are baking, the sheets are washed and on the bed, laundry is done, my article is finished and sent off. Woo hoo! I still have to write 4 sympathy cards; I never know what to say then change the table cloth. That's nothing after the list I started with yesterday. :appl:

Dee Jay, we do like those sheets. I'd read comments in the reviews the bottom sheet fit pretty loose and it does but that made it easy to get on the mattress. Neither of us thought they were hot. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the recommendation.

Since I was working on my article I decided to start the June newsletter.

Marty's back seems worse today. Poor guy.

I started a roast in the crock pot for supper. I'll throw some baked potatoes in the oven this afternoon and microwave some veggies. Easy dinner.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, I'm glad you like the sheets! What color did you get? I want to buy some for my bed when I move into my new place. Right now to my big dilemma is that I'm tempted to start buying stuff for the condo but there's no point in moving things into here and out again when I can just buy them and take them home. Plus, I'm not sure where I'd even put more stuff at this point since everything I own is already packed into TR's basement!

Yesterday I went to a body pump class at the gym again. I'm not as sore as I was when I did it on Monday, but there's always tomorrow... Today I think I'll go and just do cardio on my own. I also got a bit of work done over the weekend. Not a ton, but every little bit helps! We went to dinner at the restaurant over by the golf course last night and it took foreverrrrrrr to get our food. I knew TR was hungry because he hadn't eaten all day. It also wasn't great. I think it will be a while before we go there again.

Our weather here is kinda ominous. I keep seeing these articles about rain and hail and tornadoes -- oh my! When I was coming home from the gym yesterday I stopped at home goods. The weather I was driving into was blue sky with white puffy clouds, but when I got out of the car the weather behind me was a black scary sky. I was so crazy I actually turned in a circle and took a video! My fear is that we'll get big hail and it will damage my Lexus. If it started hailing when I'm at home I have a pan to go drive the car under a big bushy tree in the front yard in the hopes that might shield it a bit, but if I'm out there's nothing I can do. So stressfu! A least Billy Ray is safe in the garage.

Alright, off to see what the dogs are barking about downstairs.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Snowy Day Kids!

Dee Jay, I ended up with the gray paisley print for my sheets. I told the lady at work my first choice was blue but after that it didn't matter. You'll have a tough time refraining from picking up things for your condo but I agree why store it at TR's then have to move it again.
You did have a busy weekend and nice that you went to the gym again. I felt like my legs couldn't bend today but I know it is good for me to be lifting.
That is too bad the restaurant you guys went to was slow and the food wasn't worth waiting for anyway.
Yes severe thunderstorms are ramping up again. I saw they had some tornadoes today. Glad to hear Billy Ray is safe in a garage. I need to practice driving the pickup so I can leave my car home when they are predicting large hail.

We woke to snow on the ground and they are predicting 5 to 8 inches of snow tonight through tomorrow. Joy. I told Marty we weren't through with snow yet.
Work seemed to drag on forever mostly because I was cold all day. I had soup for supper.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Curby, sometimes they have different options on line at Costco than they do in the stores so if you want a set of the blue ones let me know and if they have them I'll place the order just have them shipped straight to you.

Yesterday I found out that the property manger for the building I'm buying is someone that I worked with about 15 years ago when she was with another building and I was the Treasurer of the board. BUT... the building is changing management companies as of June 1 so we is exiting. What a shame -- I just adore her! We're going to have drinks next week though and she's also going to give me contact info for contractors that have done work in the building. Using someone familiar with the building always makes a project easier.

I'm in my new office (which is the same office I was in before but one floor lower). It's a little creepy how they move us; they take pics and put everything back EXACTLY where it was... right down to my chapstick in the little slot in my pencil drawer. :eek-2:

OK, off to figure out how the kitchen down here is equipped because I'm hungry!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!
Here was my limo on the way to work this snowy morning.
60646749_10216997374160798_4016862451277496320_n.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee Jay, thank you on the sheets, that lady did order them online. I am perfectly happy with the gray.
Small world on knowing the property manager at your new condo. Nice you are going to catch up with her and get contractor info. Good idea to work with people who have done work there before.
That is rather creepy they move your office and make it look like things were never touched. I probably wouldn’t notice a lot of things but my chapstick I would.
How was the kitchen?

Marty took me to work. It’s hard to say how much snow we got but I guess more than 6 inches and less than 10. It is still snowing off and on through tomorrow. We picked up window food for supper since Marty had a client at 6. The roads should be okay to head to Nebraska for a funeral tomorrow. We are dropping the pickup off in the morning for new brakes.

Take care.
Curby.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, the kitchen down here is ok... but only OK compared to upstairs. I guess that will give me a reason to go up and down several times a day -- more exercise. Speaking of exercise, I got in 30 minutes on the bike at the gym this morning. Better than nothing, right?!

Yesterday I dropped off the balance of the earnest money for my new place. It took me FOREVER to get on the highway, but once I was on it was almost clear sailing in an area that is always jammed up. There must have been an accident just south of there that was freeing things up by the time I got on. I just realized I almost post/bitch about traffic every day. I'm sorry! I'm sure it's not interesting to you! Hell, it's not even interesting to ME, LOL.

I'm on live chat with AT&T right now, sitting here waiting for a human to take up the thread. I ended up with a credit on my internet account and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back. I'm sure I wanted to initiate service they'd be all over me, but on this matter... not so much.

My allergies just kicked in and I'm sneezing like mad. I just realized that the medicine cabinet with the allergy meds is upstairs. Another trip up the stairs when I get done with this chat, ha ha!

I got a lot of work done yesterday, and I need to continue that trend today!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, strange the kitchen on your new floor is not as nice as the other floor. The break room in our building was changed out to a self serve, over priced mini mart. You can only use the microwave in there if you bought the food you need to microwave in there. I eat at my desk. :lol: Our other 3 buildings have break rooms though; the break room that is on the attached building to mine is kind of cheesy. They bought 60's style cafe tables and chairs but since they are on tile floors the chairs making horrible scraping noises when you pull them out. I don't like going in there at all.
Sweet that you dropped off the rest of your earnest money for you new place. Progress.
Feel free to talk about traffic all you want; it makes me appreciate how waiting behind construction for a few minutes isn't such a big deal. Although our city is getting more and more crowded.
What a PITA to be on hold to get credit back from AT&T. It is certainly a different story if you owe them money. Good luck with that.
I hate to hear that your allergies kicked in, mine will kick up again once the snow melts and it warms up. It's sunny here now and the snow if finally melting off the trees.
Yay for riding the bike this morning. I will lift tonight when we get back from the funeral.

I got up at my regular time this morning so we could drop off the pickup to have the brakes worked on; I am glad we need new brakes on the pickup instead of on my car. It should be way cheaper. I hope.

Have a fabulous day.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, we take up three floors of a building (well, technically, two and a half because we share half a floor with a sub-tenant at the moment) and each level is very different. The middle level is the "main" level with our reception area and major conference rooms, etc., so that floor has nicer facilities than the other two. I'm sure we will all survive though!

I was tempted to drive Billy Ray this morning but the roads were still went from the night's rain. Of course now it's sunny and 70. If it lasts I'll take him for a spin tonight when I get home because now we've got thunderstorms on the weather report for the next several days. Will summer EVER come here?!

The pile o' stuff in my middle drawer (the To Do drawer, ha ha) is getting smaller but it's not gone yet so I better get back to it...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy rainy Friday kids!

I am having a lovely morning! Coffee and cake for breakfast (and I wonder why I'm fat right now, ha ha!), just finished a good book, and I'm contemplating a shower... eventually. We are having quite a storm though. The rain isn't too bad at the moment but thunder just shook the house!

Ok — update. Before I could post this TR texted and told me I go to the nearby gas station and shelter my Lexus under the roof over the gas pumps because the weather forecast is bad hail. Ugh. This living in the open here in the heartland is giving me high blood pressure!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, too funny the main floor is nicer at work. Maybe you can get in more naps on the other floor. :lol:
I hope you took Billy Ray out for a spin. The severe thunderstorms are kicking up. We were in the 60's today and my allergies came back. I keep hoping I'm cured.
Did you whittle down more things in your to do drawer? I hardly got any of my work done today but I had fun making some new reports.
Coffee cake sounds delicious. I had cereal for breakfast today.
Sometimes those covers don't help with hail; it comes in sideways around here. Stupid hail. Good luck dodging it out in the heartland.

The luncheon and funeral was nice. I was okay until I talked to my friend's husband and daughter. It kind of hit me pretty hard later that night. Her daughter has an 8 month old baby boy who is sure cute. After the funeral my sister and BIL went to the local DQ to get something to drink - namely the guys wanted coffee - and they don't sell coffee there - welcome to small town Nebraska. We all had a dish of ice cream though. Then we found a coffee / burrito / pizza shop that was completely deserted but the guys said the coffee was good.

Right when I walked in the house Wednesday night I got a call from work and had to logon and fix an on air problem. My negative Nellie caused an error that made yesterday fun for all of us. Joy. :wall: Between being sad and a problem at work I wasn't in the best mood yesterday. Marty and I met for supper (with wine included) so that helped brighten my day.

I got off work 2 hours early today; that was nice. I ran by and paid our CPA the bill for our taxes then came home and did a batch of laundry. We are going to Denver this weekend to look at jewelry for my birthday, attend a graduation party for a nephew and met my sister and BIL for dinner. Marty's had a gift certificate for a Landry's restaurant so I found a steak house near the jewelry store that accepts the gift card; sweet.

I intend to look at ruby / diamond bands for my B-Day mostly because I really like the emerald / diamond band I got a few months ago. I never seem to come home with what I went looking for though. I always ask if they have any peachy - pink sapphires. I might print out a picture of what color I want tonight; if they have one I like it's a done deal that's what I'm buying. It wouldn't be labeled a pad but that's the color I want.

Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Saturday kids!

Curby, I can't wait to see what you find in terms of a ruby and diamond band! You know I live vicariously though you -- right?! :cheeky:

This morning I motivated early enough to take a class at the gym called pilates mix. I've never even taken a pilates class before, let alone what "mix" might mean so it was a total crap shoot. Tons of stretching, which was good, but I didn't feel like I really burned any calories so I did half an hour of cardio after.

TR went to play golf with some friends today so I took the 9 year old with me for a car wash for Billy Ray and a trip to the grocery store. Some guy in the grocery store parking lot flipped me off for no reason I can figure out. We were driving along and Ben says, "Why is that guy giving you the middle finger?" :confused: Whatever!

We just had a big dinner and now I'm sitting on the deck with a glass of wine while TR and the younger one take the dogs for a walk. The older one is upstairs playing video games I think. If only I could teach him to work the corkscrew. :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I didn't end up with a ruby and diamond band. There was one I like but was more than I thought I'd spend. Instead of I the usual and asked to see their Q5 or better cut sapphires (their ideal cut) and ended up with a 1.33 square cushion raspberry sapphire in a thick solitaire YG mounting. Quick iPhone pictures found below. I swear I picked out and customized my car quicker than that - we were there before 1 pm and finally picked out what I wanted at 3:30. They were kind enough to offer to size it and mount the stone right away so we waited until 4:30 to get the finished ring.

The Pilates mix sounds good - stretching wise but yay for doing cardio too. I am going to lift tomorrow.
I got my car washed this morning too. Perfect timing too. As I turned the corner I could see a car pulling out of the car wash; when I got around back to get in line there was a pickup pulling in to the car wash and I was next in line. I got up to the Kiosk, got out of my car to punch in my code and there were 5 cars in line behind me already. Sweet.
WTH about the guy flipping you off in the parking lot. I wonder what his problem was?

We had a nice dinner at a steak house then went to my grand nephew's graduation party. We just got home.

Curby
The close up is the stone loose at the jewelers; the other 2 photos are the finished ring
1.jpg 2.jpg Untitled 3.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!
I lifted this morning. Did grocery shopping (online) and will pick it up this afternoon.
I got a few more pictures of my new ring. The colors on the pictures on the right is more true color - it is definitely raspberry colored.
The band is a little tight today. Thicker bands do that sometimes.

Take care.
Curby
Raspberry.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Memorial Day kids!

Curby, your new ring is gorgeous! The stone is such a lovely color, and I really like the setting a lot! I hear you on the thicker bands being tighter sometimes. The seven band Cartier rolling ring I got a few months ago is loose when it's colder (I bet I could even shake it completely off my left hand if I really tried) but I had it on yesterday and it was perfect.

Yesterday I did a body pump class at the gym and then stopped at the grocery store on the way home. Not much exciting happened beyond that. The kids went home after dinner and then TR and I sat in the living room talking and drinking wine and eating popcorn until about 11. It was tempting to fall asleep on the couch and just stay there, but I did managed to rouse us to go up to bed. We slept with the balcony door open and this morning there were some birds SCREAMING outside starting about an hour before sunup. Hate The Nature!!! Lesson learned: No more open door at night!

Today I'm going to take another class at the gym and then we'll just grill and chill. What are you and Marty doing?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

I got to the gym after the class started yesterday so I did cardio on my own instead. It was actually a pretty intense workout so I'm glad I did it! The rest of the day was pretty lazy; lots of reading, a nap, and plenty of food and wine. Traffic this morning wasn't bad either! I didn't work out though because I figured I should take a break after three days in a row. I may go meet a friend of mine for a drink today after work depending on if her dog walker is able to come by and take care of her pup. We're having a white out outside my window right now. There must be a big temperature swing taking place and when that front get to the lake we get high fog. Kinda cool!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, thank you! I am enjoying my new ring. Glad your Cartier rolling band fits well most of the time; that is scary it might fall off in the cold though.
A body pump class sounds interesting. Did you like it? Your day sound great yesterday, chilling and grilling.
Oh no to screaming birds - we've got some that build a nest under our deck which is right outside my window. It is annoying how early they start chirping.
I bet the fog looked weird from the office. We had white stuff flying about 20 miles from us. When I got to work today they still had hail on the ground from yesterday and win chill here today made it feel like it was low 30's. All the mountains around here are getting snow. Some of the skiing runs are still open. Crazy for late May.

We had a busy weekend. I was completely lazy on Sunday mostly reading and watching TV. Yesterday then I had to make up for a lazy weekend so did lots of house work, laundry, shopping and cooking. Marty had 3 of his clients over to our house to prep for the lifting competition this weekend. I made cookies for them. It took almost 3 hours though so I got cold and bored and came back upstairs.

I was freezing at work all day; I should have worn my typical winter multi layers. I won't make that mistake again tomorrow.
Take care.
Curby

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results