shape
carat
color
clarity

Just went to David Klass : New AV Deco wedding set

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
@lindam1503 Thank you for your kind compliments! Custom is not the cheapest way to go, but it's great getting just what you want.
I would suggest also trying this email, it's how I contact them: [email protected]
@lindam1503 Thank you for your kind compliments! Custom is not the cheapest way to go, but it's great getting just what you want.
I would suggest also trying this email, it's how I contact them: [email protected]

Thank you SO much! Yes, your ring left me D R O O L I N G. I did call yesterday and left my name and number, so I'm betting they are very busy.

I found two OEC moissanites that are 6.5mm from Stargems which I've read are very good, so I am curious what David Klass would charge to mount them in earrings. I'm guessing it would be expensive, but if it's not thousands of dollars, it would be SO worth it.

You can tell with your ring the attention to detail is HIGH.

I wear my Mom's modest wedding set from 1952 :). It's about a .50 round brilliant with the traditional mounting of the time, and that's what I'm keeping on my right hand.

I'm sure you'll get your ring sold as it is STUNNING!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
"I'm sure you'll get your ring sold as it is STUNNING!"

?? o_O My ring is NOT for sale.
PS if you've never worked with them before, an email is probably your best bet.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god. I know this is an old thread and I apologize for bumping this, but your OEC is SO gorgeous. I love AV OECs and I'm so envious with how beautiful yours looks! :(:love:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I have always loved your ring in your avatar. I would have never guessed it was moissanite. It is just stunning! As usual David Klass and team did a phenomenal job. I’m just blown away, that is one gorgeous set!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@FlashyFlamingo thank you! DK is the best crew to work with! I was worried they'd never want to hear from me again after they redid this for me, but they're doing a couple little things for me now, and I got my spinel cads back this week in like 48 hours. :lol:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
@FlashyFlamingo thank you! DK is the best crew to work with! I was worried they'd never want to hear from me again after they redid this for me, but they're doing a couple little things for me now, and I got my spinel cads back this week in like 48 hours. :lol:
I agree! They couldn’t be nicer to work with and the quality is top notch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results