carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, I park Bill Ray so far away from every other car in the parking lot too! I joke that I never got so much exercise as when I bought my 911 because I'm always putting it a mile from the front door of wherever I'm going!

This morning I went downtown early and finished up the condo. I swear it took me two hours to clean the damn fridge/freezer. I finally realized that the stupid glass shelves came out so that made things a lot easier, but the whole process was a big pain in the a$$. And mopping all 2800 square feet took forever. Of course after all that the clear to close didn't come through, but if it comes tomorrow there is a chance we will still close on Monday as scheduled. So much for closing early.

When I got back to TR's I took a badly needed nap, and then a shower when I woke up. I feel like a whole new woman! TR is off at his Thursday night shooting league and I'm home withe the drama llamas. My two new favorite things are the white noise machine in the bedroom and the smooth jazz station on my phone. If I try hard enough I am sure I'll learn to tune the ferals out over time.

Tomorrow I'm going to tackle some more organization in terms of clothes, and if I get super motivated I may go down into the basement and see what's happening there. It's a scary jumble of stuff at this point!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, lol to getting in more steps for Billy Ray. And there is always that jerk that likes to park 6 inches from your car. :wall:
Glad you got everything cleaned and I hope you can close on Monday.
I am sure you'll soon be able to tune out the drama lamas. Wine should help. Nice the white noise machine and music on your phone helps.
Good luck tacking clothes and organizing things.

My car looks almost clean - we had enough rain it kind of washed my filthy car. Sweet. I went to lunch with a friend of mine and we enjoyed a peach margarita. Yes, we ate too. I swear.
I might lose the cord to that dang instapot. Marty made some kind of pasta today - I found grated cheese all over the stove, counter top and floor. I made myself a cutie, a burger and English muffin for supper; less dishes.
Tomorrow is Friday. Sweet.

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Friday kids!

Curby, my car is almost always filthy, especially when I park in the parking lot at my condo because there's a flour factory a few blocks away and the stuff they spew into the air coats everything. If I leave the car parked for a week and it rains it all turns to paste, LOL. Add a little yeast and I could make bread on my hood!

This morning I remembered something in one of the closets that I need to go back and get, so I guess I'm not completely done there. Oh well, I'll want to check on it again anyway since I took the security system out yesterday.

Today the children are off school so I've got to keep them alive until TR comes home with lunch. They've both been feed breakfast at this point and are (of course) doing something that involves looking at a screen so all is well -- to this point. I threw a load of laundry in without thinking and now I can't take a shower until it's done because TR's water pressure isn't great. Damn; should have thought that through a little more before I got all zealous with clothes and Tide!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Easter aka Eating Chocolate Bunny Day.

Dee Jay, the flour factory dust on your car sounds like a pain. Maybe your new place won't have that problem.
Did you get the last thing out of your place and make sure it was okay? Is closing still tomorrow?
Did you live through Friday with the kids? Did the kids live through Friday with you? I often say there is a reason nature took care of me that I can't have children. I don't mind kids and love my nieces and nephews but I'm always glad when they go home. As for babies I don't think I'm skilled enough to take care of them; if they can't tell me what they need or want I'd be lost.

Not much going on this weekend with us. We had our astronomy meeting Friday night. Yesterday I was on my way to do assorted errands and got paged for work. I spent several hours on that and worked on laundry. We are meeting some friends for supper later. My thrill-o-meter is not showing any activity. :lol:

Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter kids!

Curby, I kept the kids--and myself--alive all of Friday! Yesterday TR and I took them to Iowa to do an early Easter lunch with the whole family. There were about 18 people there. It was fine, but I have to say I think I've become a snob because their redneckishness (new word!) really go to me after a while. The abysmal table manners, lack of grammar, after dinner fun in the form of shooting guns out in a field, and a dog that Likes To Sit On The Hood Of The Truck. Which everyone thought was cute. And which I thought was the worst way to ruin a paint job that I'd ever seen. Ugh.

Today we went to Easter lunch with some other friends who are higher on the civilized scale.

TR is planning on going to the Captain Marvel movie later with one of those friends and I'm planning on sitting on the couch with a big glass of wine and a book.

Closing is scheduled for tomorrow -- fingers crossed!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

I ran by my condo this morning to make sure everything was in good order one last time. Fidelity is being a pain in my a$$ about the wiring instructions so I'm going to zip by the closing once it's done and grab the check to deposit it. At least it's a nice day here for a walk around the city! I just called Travelers to take care of my insurance stuff and it's about HALF as much to insure my cars at TR's as opposed to downtown. Wow.

The condo I was thinking would come back on the market today isn't going to be ready for viewing until Friday or so. Damn. Oh well, at this point all my stuff is at TR's so it doesn't make a big difference.

OK, off to work on the quarterly certifications.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, good job surviving keeping the kids and yourself alive for the day. I love your new word; that is perfect. Families are always interesting. I am sure Marty has a dim view of my family as I do of his. Funny you mentioned thinking about way to ruin a paint job when the dog was on the truck; that's exactly what I thought. We were showing people some things with our telescopes in a parking lot one time and some jerk kept leaning against my 66 mustang. About the 3rd time I said - could you please quit leaning against my car? :wall:
Glad to hear your Easter lunch was with some more civilized people. Speaking of which we've got 8 members of my family showing up Sunday for lunch, dinner and poker.

Yay for closing. What a deal to have your insurance drop about 50%. That's about what mine will be going up do to those incidences Marty and I have had with white cars and flashing red and blue lights sitting behind the Porsche. :D

It's finally springlike here. Ssh. Don't tell Mother Nature because she'll turn her wrath our way. I almost wanted to set on the patio tonight. I do need to start drying my hair in the sun; it will lighten it up.
Our income tax refund is in my pending box for our checking account. That was quick. Now if only my earrings would arrive.
Marty is meeting with a client tomorrow and has to go to Colorado for work tomorrow. He is only working on the LA project 50% of the time so he is starting to work on a few other projects. Glad they have some other things he can work on.

Take care.
Curby

Reactions: AV_

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Curby, I keep forgetting to ask you -- do you know about the GTG in Idaho in July? I think it's driveable for you! Since my mother lives there I think I'm going to have to incorporate a visit with her too, LOL.

Yesterday I worked a little late, hoping that traffic would improve by the time I left. Nope. When I got home I was getting my suit together for my company's annual meeting tomorrow and when I went to steam the pants I realized I bought a size too big last weekend. Fortunately the mall is only about 10 minutes from TR's house so I zipped over right before they closed, ran in, and bought a smaller size. That would have been a disaster; I would have looked awful! Tonight I'm staying downtown with friends because I have to be at the meeting at 7 am tomorrow and I'd have to leave TR's literally about 4:30 to be sure I got there on time. Uh... NO.

OK, off to be a good little worker bee!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, I'd love to go to Boise and the meet the cutter GTG but we are in Arizona that week and flying back on that last day. Are you going? I think it would be a blast. I'd like to see Coeur d'Alene too. Maybe some other time.
Good deal you were able to exchange your pants for a smaller size especially since the store is nearby TR's. I'd stay in town too to avoid getting up that early. Marty headed to Colorado about that early this morning to get through Denver before the morning rush hour. I don't have that problem here in town. :lol: Good luck with that early meeting tomorrow.

After Marty got up I couldn't go back to sleep. Phooey. I bought an egg McMuffin on the way to work; it sounded more appealing than my dry cereal at work. We finally had a slow day; that was nice for a change. In a few weeks we'll be bored out of our minds. The slow season will be upon us.
I have about 10 people coming to visit and for a meeting tomorrow. I think they are going to try and dump some of their work on us; it should be interesting.
I am washing and changing sheets tonight. Those darn cotton percale sheets cause the back of my ankles to get agitated - they kind of burn when I don't move and it wakes me up. Marty hates the cotton knit sheets I bought recently but they worked better on my feet so I am putting the knit sheet on the bottom and the flat cotton sheet on top. I find the cotton sheet hot too which is kind of surprising for cotton. I was thinking of trying some microfiber sheets. I'd sleep on flannel sheets all the time but Marty is too warm blooded.
Take care.
Curby

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

Curby, Costco has microfiber sheets that I adore! I just checked the colors and patterns and there isn't anything there right now that would work for me, but they will probably get more options as the season goes on. Are you a Costco member? If not let me know and I'm happy to order some sheets for you through the site and have them sent directly to your house.

Today was my company's annual Dog and Pony Show. It was -- as always -- spectacular. We put on quite a production! Afterwards I headed north and was at TR's by about 3, but I took some things back to Home Depot and Kohl's... and managed to get two pair of jeans to tide me over until I'm thin again because I got rid of all my fat jeans in the last massive closet cleaning... :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I'm heading back into the city and a friend of mine and her sister and I are going to the spring One of a Kind show at the Merchandise Mart. I'm a bit behind in my x-mas shopping so I'm hoping I find some things to start stashing away.

TR is off at his Thursday night skeet shooting league and I'm going to enjoy another glass of wine and some Oreos. Do I know how to live or what?!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!
Dee Jay, is the brand of those sheets Charisma? I don't have a membership to Costco but I see they have some of that brand same on Amazon. My sister might have a Costco membership too. I am quite interested in trying some microfiber sheets. I'll let you know. I definitely can't buy anything online without a membership.
I bet you are glad the Dog and Pony Show is over. I had people up from corporate for a meeting today; it was interesting but they left at about 12:30. I didn't do much the rest of the day.
Have fun at the Merchandise Mart show tomorrow. It seems like you always find something fun at those shows.
You do know how to live. Oreos and wine sound like a good way to relax. I picked up tacos for supper and had some Coke with it; that was my treat tonight.

I lifted tonight and Marty showed me how to slightly bend my knees for dead lifting. Right now my right knee isn't happy with me but it was hurting most of the day anyway. Advil here I come. I am SOOOOOO glad tomorrow is Friday. We need to plan supper for Sunday with the family coming for poker.

Take care.
Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids! Happy Saturday.

It's a nice day in Wyoming. Wow! That 4 letter white stuff is predicted to visit us again on Monday through Wednesday. Phooey!

Not much exciting going on here. Watched some TV, did laundry, went shopping and baked for the crew coming tomorrow for poker with Uncle Marty. Marty went to the gym this morning and I lifted in our basement gym. Some guy Marty has been helping at the gym asked what his fee was and Marty told him so the guy gave him $60. Marty has just given him some tips so maybe he'll sign up for some more personalized coaching. My good friend who Marty is coaching came over to lift this afternoon. I of course helped her out by making her laugh when she was trying to lift; I'm helpful that way.

I rented Green Book which I heard was a good movie but got bored before I got in to it. Then I found a Smithsonian 4K program on Yellowstone in winter. It was more entertaining. I still need to change out our table cloth for tomorrow but that means cleaning off the table; it might wait until tomorrow morning.

Take care.
Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I’ve been at the beach for the last 7 days, and I have another 7 to go. I’ve been trying not to be my usual vacation sloth self, and I’ve been taking bike rides and walks. I’ve been spending a lot of time on the beach, too. I’m tired! Haha! My mom inspired me with her recovery from knee replacement. She was discharged from therapy and home health within two weeks, and the doctor told her last week at her 6 week checkup that she was a good 6 months ahead of where people usually are. With my last flare up, I made myself go to the park for a walk everyday after work instead doing what I really wanted and curling up on the couch with a heating pad and electric blanket. I am determined to keep it up because I am moving so much better! We had to get a house sitter for this vacation to take care of the cats and give Max his insulin shots. Lily came with us to the beach.

Dee*Jay-I hope your search for a new home is going well! Marcy-do you have your new earrings?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday kids!

Curby, we got quite a bit of the four letter white stuff yesterday -- it was almost a damn blizzard!

Deegee, your vacation sounds awesome! And good for you for getting more movement in!

Friday I was in the city with my girlfriends and TR called and asked if I'd seen the weather. I hadn't... and there was a winter storm watch in effect for the next day, which is the day I was supposed to pick up Billy Ray. So I switched and picked him up on Friday instead and left my Lexus there, which TR and I went down and got yesterday morning. It's a good thing we left when we did because the weather turned TERRIBLE. Unbelievable for almost MAY!!! I also had a migraine that started mid-day Friday and is finally almost over. Yesterday was ROUGH. TR said I looked like "death warmed over." And I felt like death that hadn't even been warmed over. Ugh. That's the first one I've had since last summer though so I guess I should be grateful for that.

Today I'm finishing up laundry and trying to also finish up putting everything away upstairs in our bedroom and closet because a lot of stuff just got dumped there awaiting further action. TR is off at an auction and I'm here with the kids. One of them is going to a friend's house at 11:30 for some sort of Pokemon thing so the chaos here will subside considerably LOL.

OK, off to do some more organizing!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, I am delighted to hear your mother is doing so great after her knee surgery. That is awesome. That's wonderful walking every day is helping you. My right knee is screaming right now but I still think lifting is helping me. Enjoy your vacation.

Dee Jay, darn that white stuff showing up there is an overly aggressive fashion. We have 8-12 inches expected here Monday through Wednesday. Stupid white stuff. Glad you and TR make it back to his place okay in spite of the bad weather and roads. Yay for getting Billy Ray out for summer though. I hate to hear you had such a bag migraine; sounds like one of those things you'd have to feel better to die. Ugh. Good luck organizing everything.

I stayed up until about 11:30 last night reading and then we both woke up about 7 this morning. My sister and her family should be arriving soon. My right knee is quite agitated with me. Marty has me bending my knees with dead lifting and either it's strengthening some long ignored muscles or making things worse. Time will tell.

Take care.
Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi All!

Oh no, snow for both of you? Yikes! We had mid-70’s & low 80’s at the beach last week and hopefully this week too. It feels so nice! I took a 6 mile walk earlier today and then we took a 2 mile round trip walk to the pier. My legs are tired! The best part of the day was watching a whale swim offshore. It seemed like it was showing off for us! Lots of dolphins playing today too. Watching them is mesmerizing.

Dee*Jay- sorry you had a migraine. I hadn’t had one since July, but I got one on our travel day last week. It was my fault. I ate something that as I ate it, I said “I hope this doesn’t give me a migraine.”

Marcy- I hope your knee is okay and it’s just mad because of your workouts. I don’t have knee problems and I’m trying to keep it that way! I think our 16 mile bike ride yesterday has really aggravated Matt’s knee. We haven’t been on bikes since our vacation last fall, so that was probably a little too far to go so soon.

Have a wonderful Monday!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday kids!

Curby, it was warm enough here yesterday that all the snow melted off. It was weird to see all that green grass under the snow because normally with a winter snow it's all grown and sad under there, LOL.

Deegee, I don't have any food triggers (that I know of). It's it awesome to watch water creatures? They are so graceful in their element!

Yesterday I finally finished getting the stuff in order in the bedroom, and I did finish the laundry but didn't take it all back upstairs. There's only so much a girl can do in a day, ha ha! I slept great last night. I think because of the lousy sleep for a few nights before. This morning it was raining like mad the whole way into the city so I didn't get so work out because I got to the gym too late. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow!

I'm sitting on mute on a conference call right now. It's not very exciting and I have absolutely nothing to add...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, yes the snow is piling up. Please enjoy the beach for me. How cool to see a whale and lots of dolphins. We got to catch dolphins at Myrtle Beach; it was kind of fun. It sounds like you and Matt are getting in a lot of exercise. Sorry the bike bothered Matt's knee. I hope it is feeling better tomorrow. My knee wasn't as agitated today.

Dee Jay, glad your snow melted quickly. We had snow most of the day that melted but then a heavy band starting moving through about 2 and I had 3 inches of wet snow on my car when I got off of work. We are getting some green grass around here too. Darn that you had to drive in the rain this morning. I hate those kind of conference calls; especially when your mind wanders or you are doing something else and you hear them say you name and you have no idea what they asked you. :D

I didn't have a good day at work. Lots of weird little problems, down 2 employees and we had a software upgrade. After we were able to log back on I tried importing a file and kept getting an error message. I emailed several departments with the error message, we all got on a conference call and we eventually determined my file wasn't the correct format. :wall: I'm like oops sorry. They were cool about it.

I got pictures of my earrings today. They will be ready to pick up at FedEx tomorrow; I hope the weather cooperates for me.

Curby

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
upload_2019-4-29_19-4-44.png

These are photos from Whiteflash
upload_2019-4-29_19-5-17.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Curby, I started a reply to your email and never finished -- duh!!!

Those look GREAT and I can't wait to see them in your ears! Will you have them tomorrow?

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-those earrings look fabulous! I can’t wait to see them with your necklace. I am enjoying the beach enough for both of us. We have been fortunate to have gorgeous weather with rain only one afternoon. I’m am already so relaxed and going back to work is going to be sooo hard! I push the thought out of my head as soon as it pops in there. Matt’s knee was still swollen today so we didn’t take a bike ride. He’s being stubborn and won’t take ibuprofen or ice it, and he’s not using his brace when we walk. Tough guy. Glad your knee is feeling better. Tell that coach of yours to take it easy on you!

Dee*Jay-driving through rain stinks. It rained our entire travel day, so we made pretty lousy time. We ended up getting off the interstate around Richmond and taking back roads for a while because high speed interstate traffic mixed with rain freaks me out!

I didn’t do much of anything today, and I’m not sure where the day went! I took a 5-mile walk and we ate dinner at a new restaurant in town, and that’s about it. This was the first day we didn’t go to the beach and walk to the pier. It was in the 50’s and very windy, so we stayed in most of the day. We’re in an oceanfront house, so it’s not like we completely missed out on the ocean for a day. I can look right at it! Have a wonderful day tomorrow. I need this week to go by very s-l-o-w-l-y.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Tuesday kids!

Deegee, the rain didn't slow people down much, that's for sure! At one point I think I hydroplaned where there was a lot of water the whole way across the lanes, but fortunately it was short lived.

Last night I wasn't going to have dinner because I ate so much during the day... and then TR brought home a pizza... and some ice cream jumped right out of the freezer and into a bowl, so I had to eat that too. Oy. This morning I did 30 hard minutes of cardio and I've been pretty good with food only because I've been trapped in meetings or on calls since 10:30. I'm sure that will go right down the drain if there's anything good in the kitchen when I make it through there.

Alright... off to call some more people...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, yes I've got the earrings. I like them. Glad you recovered quickly from hydroplaning. That is scary. We ended up with over 7 inches of snow so Marty took me in this morning. It was mostly melted off the streets by the time he picked me up. I had some ice cream jump in a bowl tonight too. It was slow churned though so I don't feel too bad. Yay for 30 minutes of cardio this morning.

Deegee, that is awesome you've had great weather at the beach. Push those work thoughts out of you head. I am sorry to hear Matt's knee is still swollen. He sounds like Marty - he won't take some kind of pain killer either. Marty mentioned coming home tonight his back is really hurting but he is competing on June 1st so he plans on pushing through until then. Stubborn! Your view from there has to be fabulous.

Work was busy today and my Uber picked me up 30 minutes early so that was nice. I was anxious to see my earrings. Marty ran over to FedEx early and picked them up. What a nice guy.

Take care.
Curby
dangles.jpeg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Curby, those look great! The necklace and earrings make a beautiful set!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Dee Jay. I think I'll really enjoy them.

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I love the earrings! The whole set looks great. If I ever decide to spend money on yg earrings instead of buying cheapie gold-plated from kohl’s, I’m going to call Whiteflash and ask for Marcy earrings in yg! What is it with men and taking medicine? We took a very short, 1 mile walk after dinner and Matt complained so much about his knee that I made him take ibuprofen. He took one. Argh! I planned to make him an ice pack, but he gave that an absolute no-go.

Dee*Jay- I’ve done really well with food lately, and I’m proud of myself! Since I’ve been doing the classes through my insurance, I have mostly given up sweets. That includes ice cream, and I love it so much! Strangely, I don’t even want it. Everything is too sweet now, and that’s the weirdest phenomenon ever!!

We had a beautiful day today. We walked a few miles on the beach, and then sat on the beach for a few hours. Then we went for a bike ride, went to dinner, came home and took a quick walk so Lily could do her evening business. I love vacation. The hardest decision is where to eat. I really need this week to slow down!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kids!

Deegee, I think I'll really enjoy my earrings. I'd be delighted to see you get some earrings like this. YG would be fabulous. The lady I bought them from at Whiteflash said she might get herself a similar set sometime. Maybe I started a new trend.
I don't know what it is about men and medicine; maybe they think meds are for sissies. Marty always says "I don't want to mask the pain.". I say "isn't that the point?"
I hope Matt's knee is better tonight.
That is awesome you have given up sweets. They say sugar is very addicting. I definitely have a sweet tooth.
Your day sounds lovely. That is tough deciding where to have dinner. We went out tonight too.

Had a crazy day at work but it went by quickly. At least the snow melted.

Take care.
Marcy / Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Macy-Are Matt and Marty related? Matt says that exact same thing. If you mask the pain, you may cause more injury. He had major knee repair surgery 25 years ago, and my diagnosis is arthritis...just like the doctor back then told him would happen when he hit his 50’s. You very well may start a trend with your new jewelry suite. I have found that I don’t wear necklaces much anymore, but I could get yg earrings and a bracelet! I’ve got it all figured out. I’ll get a 2-tone watch band for my Apple Watch and I’m all set. Glad to hear your snow has melted. It was a little warmer here than I like, but I won’t complain. It was in the mid-80’s, and I’m more of a 70’s kind of person.

We went out for breakfast this morning, but I would rather have had more sleep. To me, it is never worth getting up early for food! I took a nap when we got back to the house (first nap of vacation), and then started my day. We had dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant and I think I have enough leftovers for two days at least. I told Matt we need to plan quarterly beach vacations because I feel so good and have a lot of energy on vacation. Work sucks the life out of me!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

Deegee, I think Matt and Marty are related somewhere down the line. They sound so much alike.
I think my earrings would look better in YG just because of the color contrast with the diamond. I was thinking a clip on bracelet could easily have that mounting in it as well - kind of like Tiffany's single infinity bracelet. I am always planning that next piece of jewelry. A two tone band for your Apple watch would definitely match everything.
80 degree weather sounds great - of course when it gets that hot I'd be whining it's too hot. :lol:
I'm with you - I'd rather sleep in that get up just to eat breakfast. You can eat breakfast any time of day.
Definitely plan those more frequent trips to the beach. You deserve it.

I lifted tonight; I baked my supper while I was downstairs. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday.

Take care.
Curby

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy-I’m NOT happy tomorrow is Friday! It’s my last full day at the beach. We’ve been here since April 20 so I have nothing to complain about, but I sure could use another week! We’ve had great weather, great food and great company. Much needed. Matt and I took a 10 mile bike ride and a 5 mile walk today. I think his knee is hurting, but he’s afraid to say anything because I’ll come at him with a bottle of ibuprofen and an ice pack. Is your knee feeling better? Hopefully it was just your muscles letting you know they’re there! I would like to start doing some strength training now that I’ve lost weight and am moving more. My Apple Watch detected lots of exercise the last few weeks and has set a goal for me to walk 143 miles in May and I’m determined to do it. (I think my watch may be trying to kill me...) Do you have another jewelry project planned?

Have a great Friday, even though I’m in denial that it’s already Friday!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results