shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it normal to bu a ring online with no physical certificate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
i got my ring today and there is no physical certificate with it. Is that normal? It’s GIA

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
i got my ring today and there is no physical certificate with it. Is that normal? It’s GIA

The certificate should come with the diamond if it’s GIA graded ... where did you get it from? You got no paperwork with it or *just* no certificate? Is there a laser inscription on the girdle (this will be extremely small, maybe smaller than you expect)?

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
From the ED site:

+ HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE DIAMOND I’M BUYING IS REAL?
A skilled gemologist can easily tell the difference between a simulated or lab-created diamond and a natural diamond. That’s why it’s important to make sure that your diamond includes a certificate from a diamond grading lab. All of the diamonds we sell are natural, and include certificates from the top grading labs in the world.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t get any paperwork with it. Just the diamond and a cleaner. Their site said I should’ve gotten the certificate and an appraisal but I got neither. The thing that worries me is that they still have the diamond listed for sale on the site. Hope it’s not a mistake.
Yeah, that seems weird, and definitely isn't what is supposed to happen. I would contact them ASAP and tell them you didn't get any paperwork or an appraisal and you would like it immediately. I'm sure it's just an error and they'll fix it and resend.

Sambasil01

Rough_Rock
Yeah, that seems weird, and definitely isn't what is supposed to happen. I would contact them ASAP and tell them you didn't get any paperwork or an appraisal and you would like it immediately. I'm sure it's just an error and they'll fix it and resend.
It was my fault. There was a separate envelope attached to the box and I didn’t notice it. I’ll close the thread

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was my fault. There was a separate envelope attached to the box and I didn’t notice it. I’ll close the thread
phew! Good to know!

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock

This is something I would do, lol!

How about some pictures????

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
This thread is closed at the OP’s request

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results