• Band-which band

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • No- band

Votes: 35 44.9%

• Total voters

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AB956DCA-82F5-416D-AD66-26CB537BE772.jpeg 44E3E17D-D3D3-4D28-82C1-FEF77AF77AE8.jpeg 782D8470-E657-4D0C-8B56-757F58727DC1.jpeg D78989CA-6364-44CD-B38C-1A71A0BAD2DB.jpeg C98EAD3A-43AB-4B66-8ACE-EBE9F87A324B.jpeg Would love thoughts on adding a band to my 5 stone EC. I already have a busy ring, does a band make it busier or balance? Thanks!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm. I didn’t vote because I don’t love any of THESE bands but I think the right one is out there. Have you tried a plain gold? Plain platinum? Plat with mill grain?

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the look with a band. But as Niel said, maybe a different band than these. Out of the ones here, I like the 3rd pic down (which I think would be the second band shown). Beautiful ring!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a plain band and I will take a picture of that. It does nothing for my ring!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love the first band! Not too busy at all! In fact, after seeing it and scrolling to the solo pic I kind of missed it!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I am most inclined to go with the first, baguette band. It looks most impressive alone as well. I just didn’t have that ah ha moment when I put in on. Maybe some getting use too. This one I tried on when my ring was still bezeled. Very thin baguette channel
00CA0157-3DB5-4859-BC8E-DB4DA907CA6C.jpeg

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like it with the first band!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like all the bands - just not with your ring. I second a plain band because your ring is such a stunner, it doesn’t need any more bling with it.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love the look with the first band, emerald cuts. I feel like it really packs a punch but doesn't take away from your beautiful EC.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you're going to pick a band, I do like the first one. Second choice would be band-less.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t love any of your band options so I voted no band. It’s too busy combined with those bands imo. But I think a simple platinum band would look lovely with it.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Top band wins for me - or a thin different coloured metal plain band

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the baguette band or a simple platinum band! I also like your Ering on its own. You can mix it up!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it on its own but of the bands posted I think the 1st one looks best with your beautiful ring.

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I love the bands, especially the first one!

But ... I just don’t like the look of rings that stack with huge spaces ... just my personal preference ... I would suggest having one made that will sit flush or no band at all. Please don’t hate me PSrs!!!! But I am not the biggest fan of most stacks in the first place. Of course, I have have seen some absolutely breathtakingly beautiful ones here on PS ... it’s just not really my thing to stack rings that don’t sit flush and match.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the bands, especially the first one!

But ... I just don’t like the look of rings that stack with huge spaces ... just my personal preference ... I would suggest having one made that will sit flush or no band at all. Please don’t hate me PSrs!!!! But I am not the biggest fan of most stacks in the first place. Of course, I have have seen some absolutely breathtakingly beautiful ones here on PS ... it’s just not really my thing to stack rings that don’t sit flush and match.
I totally get it and appreciate you! I am just trying to take the inexpensive route at this point, and all of these bands are pretty cheapo_O

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it with band! I'd say 1st or 2nd choice - not the 3rd. Plain pretty too, but surprisingly, I prefer one of the other bans to plain.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So baguette band is more of a stunner and takes away from center ring a tad. But makes a punch. Thinner goes well with ring and is understated but isn’t too impressive on its own. Just blends well. What to do?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am enjoying the top band...baguettes! Beautiful set!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I voted for with a band -- I really love it with the first band (baguettes) and even more so after seeing the video with it on. :love: I love a gap between rings though... ;)2

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I like the first band and no band, but not the other bands, personally.
BTW, I love your travertine floors :love:

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Personally, I don't care for the look of an engagement ring alone. It looks unfinished to me, or like you're engaged but not yet married. I guess my tastes are fairly traditional even though I can appreciate non-traditional aesthetics that other people exhibit.

As far as which band is concerned, at first I thought the second one looked best until I saw the videos. After viewing both, I love the way the first band looks with the ring. The set is gorgeous. Having the ER and band together makes me see it as unit (a very impressive and bling-y unit!) instead of individual elements.

All that being said, I don't think you can go wrong any way you wear your gorgeous ring.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have to jump on the band wagon for the first band as well, it is :kiss2:

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I like all the bands - just not with your ring. I second a plain band because your ring is such a stunner, it doesn’t need any more bling with it.
Agree with this. I think it really stands alone!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I appreciate all the votes and comments! I need to sit on it, it’s not a huge deal but I want it to look good. I’m leaning towards the baguette just because it simply more impressive, I can wear it alone, and then just take it off when I want my ring alone as well. It’s definitely more bling factor. Keep the thoughts coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results