shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Sunny side up or my Fancy Intense Yellow Modified Radiant

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I've been shy. But I'm going to show this because only PS'ers will understand. :) So anyway, I had this ring made and received it two months ago. I'm still can't believe it's mine. 8o)

GIA specs are:
5.01 carat center
Fancy Intense Yellow
VVS1
Even color
Round cornered rectangular modified brilliant (that's why it has the crushed ice look) Because it's a radiant cut in actuality.
Excellent
Good
no Fluor
10.45 x 9.83 x 5.93
Table: 64%
depth: 60.3%

The side diamonds are cadillac cuts, approx. 1/2 carat. I wanted them larger, but maybe in the future will reset.

Here are some pics:
IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2904.JPG IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2666.JPG
IMG_2694.jpg

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Hi @mermaid , welcome to PS and I love your find, what a gorgeous ring :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely delicious! The colour is perfect, the cut is amazing & those side stones are spectacular - i’ve never seen anything like those before!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a lovely colour, congratulations! :))

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a lovely colour, congratulations! :))

mermaid

Rough_Rock
The sides look like little wings tucked in their place .) Lovely & fun! (OK, serious FUN!)
:lol:
True. I never thought of that! During the decision making we were deciding between the beveled 'wings' or Cadi cuts (maybe that's why they are like wings?) or half moons. But the moons looked too round.

Reactions: AV_

mermaid

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely delicious! The colour is perfect, the cut is amazing & those side stones are spectacular - i’ve never seen anything like those before!

I think I saw them on Leon Mege's site. But I guess they're are not very common.

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I've been shy. But I'm going to show this because only PS'ers will understand. :) So anyway, I had this ring made and received it two months ago. I'm still can't believe it's mine. 8o)

GIA specs are:
5.01 carat center
Fancy Intense Yellow
VVS1
Even color
Round cornered rectangular modified brilliant (that's why it has the crushed ice look) Because it's a radiant cut in actuality.
Excellent
Good
no Fluor
10.45 x 9.83 x 5.93

The side diamonds are cadillac cuts, approx. 1/2 carat. I wanted them larger, but maybe in the future will reset.

Here are some pics:
IMG_2694.jpg
That is one killer ring! STUNNING!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is just amazing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GIA specs are:
5.01 carat center
Fancy Intense Yellow
VVS1
Even color
Excellent
Good
no Fluor
10.45 x 9.83 x 5.93

Here are some pics:
IMG_2694.jpg

Wow, this ring is AMAZING. :love::love::love:

swooning-gif.gif

Congratulations on your stunning ring!:appl:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent :appl::love:
Please tell us about your avatar.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to add please don't be shy. Your ring is amazing and we are so happy you are sharing it with us! Please post more photos of your truly delicious ring. :love: It's absolutely stunning! Did you say who made this ring for you? Please share more details so we can enjoy vicariously. Goodness knows who wouldn't love to wear this beauty!:love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful!!! Gorgeous color and oh so big! :love: Love the setting too, this is a show stopper of a ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole ring is gorgeous. I think the cadillacs are a perfect as is and showcases your amazing center well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba!!! That is one gorgeous stone! Lovely shape, color, and size but understatedly graceful on your hand.:love:

I see you have other beauties in your avatar...dont be shy! We love to see beautiful rings!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
So sunshiney beautiful- ugh that size is luscious!!!!

Enjoy your stunning ring!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Truly a jaw dropping stone and ring! :clap: Where did you have it made?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg what a ring!!! It's perfection.

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous! But now I really want to see more photos of your new ring and all the other rings in your avatar.:appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!! What a stunning ring. I like!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and what a beautiful yellow color! :love: I love the side stone proportions!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MAJESTIC. :clap: Incredible pool of sunshine and the sidestones are perfect. I love the tucked wings analogy. :kiss2: (and I agree with the others, please tell us about the rings in your avatar, too!)

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Yummy!:love::cheeky: Thanks for sharing!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Love it. I have been obsessed with yellow radiants for a long time! Yours is fabulous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results