shape
carat
color
clarity

Possible Meridian,Idaho get together...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I would love to come if my residency schedule allows for the weekend!

I'll hopefully be an owner of a 2.41ct CBI in a couple of weeks!!!

So two steaks for me! :razz:

I also do not miss residency!!! I was the wife of a resident.... yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Your ring is going to be AMAZING.

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
I also do not miss residency!!! I was the wife of a resident.... yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Your ring is going to be AMAZING.

Thank you for the words of encouragement! It's a long tunnel (7 years long ugh) but I will make it up by buying more CBIs in the future!

And kudos to you and your hubby! Residency is a trying time. Needs a lot of patience from both sides.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the words of encouragement! It's a long tunnel (7 years long ugh) but I will make it up by buying more CBIs in the future!

And kudos to you and your hubby! Residency is a trying time. Needs a lot of patience from both sides.
Haha yeah now that I’m in a place where I have more “fun money” in the budget, I’m rewarding myself with nicer bling. Still feels weird though after years of instant ramen dinners to pay for school!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm. I’m wondering if this forum is the best place to attract interest for this event? Maybe Hangouts? Or maybe ask the mods to do a banner for a few days?

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Haha yeah now that I’m in a place where I have more “fun money” in the budget, I’m rewarding myself with nicer bling. Still feels weird though after years of instant ramen dinners to pay for school!

Hehe strangely I love ramen! I know I know so bad for the body :( my mom reminds me everyday lol

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’d like to come but will have to wait until closer to summer to see if I can, due to a big family reunion being scheduled. So is this the second weekend in July?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we're still discussing dates I can only do the 12-14th now. My best friend from law school is turning 60 the following weekend and a bunch of us are surprising him with a trip to Mackinac Island. July is going to be a busy month next year!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I think they fixed it, as Wink posted in GTG a little bit ago! I’m truly up for anything.
That's weird, the last thing I see is your post from last night saying "Seriously". I checked there before posting here....

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed that too. Strange.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok that is weird. I only see my post too, lol.

Now where is it that wink posted??

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I can’t find my post reply either.

Wink posted and said whitewater rafting and/or a class on Friday, something about a geology museum too.

He said he suggest people get in Thursday night and leave Sunday.

I know I’m not hallucinating. I replied to it!!

They are working on getting a hotel discount code and that we are going to play with jewels. Lol

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Btw, I’m on crutches right now with a stress fracture on my Tibia and a completely destroyed right knee. I won’t be having surgery before July. I have flown with a broken foot before and a wheelchair airport transfer, so I feel confident I will be able to attend.

I might need some help gimping around though.

Last edited:

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Is this open for those of us considering our first CBI?

I can’t compete with some of your rocks but Wink did make me a lovely three stone several years back...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can’t compete with some of your rocks but Wink did make me a lovely three stone several years back...

Oh, I’m sure you are welcome. You don’t have to own a CBI to go.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish we can attend but wife and me have babysitting duty. You guys have fun! :clap:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ... I have been by-passing this thread without any thought, just blindly assuming it won’t be anywhere near me ... and suddenly it dawned on me ... I’m in Southern Alberta Canada - Idaho is not exactly far away.

Which reminds me ....

Two potatoes standing on a corner .... which one is the prostitute?

The one with the IDAHO sticker.

hehe :twisted2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey ... I have been by-passing this thread without any thought, just blindly assuming it won’t be anywhere near me ... and suddenly it dawned on me ... I’m in Southern Alberta Canada - Idaho is not exactly far away.

Which reminds me ....

Two potatoes standing on a corner .... which one is the prostitute?

The one with the IDAHO sticker.

hehe :twisted2:

LOL..:lol:

So can you come?

I’m coming from the very Deep South USA, so you are likely closer than I am.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutley! Anyone who wants to see and learn about CBI diamonds is welcome.

@whitewave I'm happy to help you however I can.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutley! Anyone who wants to see and learn about CBI diamonds is welcome.

@whitewave I'm happy to help you however I can.

Thanks, I was just looking at flights again. Delta has the fastest flight at 5 hours 45 minutes total travel time, but it gets in at midnight. Bleh.

I’m just playing airline roulette— to me this is worse than buying diamonds, trying to figure out hours, routes and prices.

I’m super tempted to fly first class because of my leg. I think it would be a lot more comfortable, and I don’t have to worry about passengers bashing my knee. Delta has first class on all legs, but the seats don’t looks as nice as the ones I had in first on American to Vancouver. (But probably different class of plane too because that was DFW to Van whereas this is two equal distant legs)

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Would have loved to go but turns out that weekend won't work for me. :blackeye:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You must go!. If you never seen a CBI IRL I'd advise you to wear a pair of sunglasses ...:sun: :bigsmile:

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
We are hoping to join everyone for this ‘get together’ in July.
Just a couple of flights away in Victoria, BC. How exciting :wavey:

Shinycarbon

Rough_Rock
Would like to attend but am too far away in Australia
:(

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to potentially figure out flights but turns out there’s no good way there from here. I am thinking I will need to fly to Seattle and take a puddle jumper (so to speak) to get there.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi everyone,

A few reminders.

1. We do not allow vendors to organize PS get togethers, as it makes it seem like a fan club, or that these get togethers are endorsed by PS. Thus, please do not post messages from vendors on this thread.
2. For security, we would highly recommend NOT posting your housing or flight information on this thread. This may be a private forum, but it is still available for anyone registered on PS. We have removed some information from this thread that may be a security risk.

Please be safe and follow the policies. Thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s safe to say I organized this get together, but I appreciate any removal of things deemed unsafe. Thank you for keeping us safe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results