shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sd_flp Aww thank you. You made my day. I swoon over yours as well! You have different cuts and I love variety. I adore your bezel ring as well as that scrumptious OMC you just got! :love: I may need another one as I had an OMC once and sold it. Wasn’t sure about the square look and it’s was too large looking for my lifestyle.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@sd_flp Aww thank you. You made my day. I swoon over yours as well! You have different cuts and I love variety. I adore your bezel ring as well as that scrumptious OMC you just got! :love: I may need another one as I had an OMC once and sold it. Wasn’t sure about the square look and it’s was too large looking for my lifestyle.
My pleasure and thank you! =)2:kiss2: I was actually going to add that I’m jealous of your French cut band, but I didn’t want to stray too off-topic! :lol:

I loooooovvvveeee my OMC. I wasn’t sure about it either as I’ve seen some not so good cuts, but this one blew me away the moment I opened it. In case you want one, Starsgem makes a great OMC if you want to save some money. ;-) Although I might be inspired to get one from AV down the road. :twisted2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sd_flp Haha. Funny you should say that...I screenshot your contact person just in case I want to order another. Yours is gorgeous. Mine was from Schubachs and beautiful too (it’s posted in here here somewhere) but idk...I highly recommend the AVs of course. I’ve had some poorly cut oecs and these are perfect.
Yes, the frenchie is gorgeous. I love it and wear it Alll. The. Time. So well worth the expense.

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@Sandeek I was very impressed with Starsgem and my rep. More than Tianyu actually, although I know there are more Tianyu fans than Starsgem. Anyway, I’ll have to look for that OMC you once had because now I’m curious. I hope you get it again. I love mine and I don’t see enough of them around here! :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:eh:
@Mamabean As per your kind request here is the AVR I bought preloved. I love it. It’s 8.5mm, color G/H custom cut. I am not sure what I will do with it yet. :lol:

ETA Mamabean we were posting at the same time! Lol

BB40FE3B-8EF4-4AE5-9562-219EDC960955.jpeg 9FE12196-5DF9-4374-9F42-F44B5F7B2FC4.jpeg
They’re both beautiful! I can’t wait to see what you do with it! I purchased an OEC from Tianyu..It’s very pretty but was wondering how it compared to the AV. I also got one from GoldenBird..I may get a 8.5mm Hearts and Arrows from AV. I’m trying to get photos of people that have them already. I think @MakingTheGrade has one?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I was very impressed with Starsgem and my rep. More than Tianyu actually, although I know there are more Tianyu fans than Starsgem. Anyway, I’ll have to look for that OMC you once had because now I’m curious. I hope you get it again. I love mine and I don’t see enough of them around here! :love:

I’ll add it here since I can’t find the post now either. It was an 8.5mm and got a lot of attention...3+ carats where as I can easily wear 8.5 in a round. :doh:
Thank you for the recommendation!
53D17434-F822-473C-9A88-DAA619CC03A1.jpeg

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I’ll add it here since I can’t find the post now either. It was an 8.5mm and got a lot of attention...3+ carats where as I can easily wear 8.5 in a round. :doh:
Thank you for the recommendation!
53D17434-F822-473C-9A88-DAA619CC03A1.jpeg
WOW!!! Love that bezel. :love: Sorry, I'll need to steal your photo for possible setting ideas...hope you don't mind... :saint:

@Mamabean You should totally get the colorless H&A from AV...I love mine so much. I've been wearing it much more than my Tianyu ring these days. ;-)

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
They’re both beautiful! I can’t wait to see what you do with it! I purchased an OEC from Tianyu..It’s very pretty but was wondering how it compared to the AV. I also got one from GoldenBird..I may get a 8.5mm Hearts and Arrows from AV. I’m trying to get photos of people that have them already. I think @MakingTheGrade has one?

Check out the one Lovedogs got! It’s on her tension set thread. It’s AMAZING and she compares it to her Diamelia and CBI diamond :kiss2:

And if you ever decide to sell “wonky”, I’m first in line :lol:

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
I made a post but I thought I’d add a little something here too. I bought a 7.5mm G/H (looks like an F) AV MRB preloved on LT and set it in a custom rose gold halo my local jeweler made for me. I’ve never worn a halo before and it feels like a little too much. Anyone with that experience? I tried some on in store but they all had smaller center stones and were much larger than my size 4 so I couldn’t get a good feel. 4C49B560-998E-4FDA-AEFE-B0FF1D11BE89.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check out the one Lovedogs got! It’s on her tension set thread. It’s AMAZING and she compares it to her Diamelia and CBI diamond :kiss2:

And if you ever decide to sell “wonky”, I’m first in line :lol:
:lol-2::P2:lol:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do! I have an 8mm MRB which i love. Although I’m already tempted to get a 9mm...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Love that bezel. :love: Sorry, I'll need to steal your photo for possible setting ideas...hope you don't mind... :saint:

@Mamabean You should totally get the colorless H&A from AV...I love mine so much. I've been wearing it much more than my Tianyu ring these days. ;-)
I’m so tempted! I just went back to look at yours again. :lickout:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so tempted to get an AV moissy! Although I keep waiting to see if Jonathan may have a better sale for Mothers Day, lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so tempted to get an AV moissy! Although I keep waiting to see if Jonathan may have a better sale for Mothers Day, lol.
There’s a 20% coupon still up for Valentines Day! o_O

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, I wish that 20% off coupon would go away. I've been wanting a GH/IJK OEC but I'm trying to be good. :lol::roll: Already have one ring on the way and another project, I can't keep spending like this! :knockout:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ordered the 8.8mm hearts and arrows DEF from AV! I wrestled with it...but decided to go for it..I used the valentine coupon 20% off..Now I have to decide how to set it!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered the 8.8mm hearts and arrows DEF from AV! I wrestled with it...but decided to go for it..I used the valentine coupon 20% off..Now I have to decide how to set it!
Yay!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it! :love::kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it! :love::kiss2:
It’s so big..to me...that although my diamond is too low..I want this to be a low profile, six prong, with bowl head..I’ll have David do it. Here I go again..:eek2:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so big..to me...that although my diamond is too low..I want this to be a low profile, six prong, with bowl head..I’ll have David do it. Here I go again..:eek2:
:clap::clap::clap:

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
So....has anyone bought the moissy asscher yet? :lol-2:

I got to see a nice Asscher CZ at Swarovski while vacationing so now I’m intrigued. I still think I like the emerald cut better, though. Hmmm... :kiss2:

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
A few pics of the AV three stone ring I just received. It looks beautiful in person :love:
F71CDD21-B1E0-43C4-AF03-2DB9F3D30880.jpeg
84B81AC0-7809-4666-8FB0-A0E05EAE3849.jpeg CB67F5C5-1FEA-486C-A550-B71CC4C05854.jpeg

That is seriously gorgeous!

The side view and main stone are to die for. Are all 3 stones ACC moissanites from him or are the side stones round brilliant cut? Who created the ring?

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! The sides are 4mm AV OEC moissanites and the center is 8.5mm. The ring is also from AV and is called the AV Truffle =)2

That is seriously gorgeous!

The side view and main stone are to die for. Are all 3 stones ACC moissanites from him or are the side stones round brilliant cut? Who created the ring?

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! The sides are 4mm AV OEC moissanites and the center is 8.5mm. The ring is also from AV and is called the AV Truffle =)2

Is the center stone 8.5x8.5mm or something else? It looks slightly elongated.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so tempted to get an 8mm Asscher since I already have the setting for it. But I should really sell some things so that I don’t become a hoarder. Spring cleaning after I come back from vacation!

I’m also tempted to get 5 5mm ones to make a band..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so tempted to get an 8mm Asscher since I already have the setting for it. But I should really sell some things so that I don’t become a hoarder. Spring cleaning after I come back from vacation!

I’m also tempted to get 5 5mm ones to make a band..
Ooooh! I LOVE my emerald cut..It is so pretty..Take advantage of the 20%...I don’t know if they’re going to change it for Mother’s Day. The sale was still up from Valentines Day last time I looked. I just bought the hearts and arrows after seeing yours. It’s getting shipped to David probably next week!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I still haven’t set my little emerald.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results