shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink at HPD have the best upgrade policy in the business.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who wants to do that?!? :lol:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they’ve had this for a while (it was a big selling point to me since they are the only ones who do it):geek2:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
it was a big selling point to me since they are the only ones who do it :geek2:
Me too, in addition to the fact that they are the sparkliest stones I've ever seen.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love to see a CBI stone in real life, are there any agencies in Australia? What a fantastic upgrade policy and Wink and HPD sound so helpful and give great customer service based on the glowing reviews on PS.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see a CBI stone in real life, are there any agencies in Australia? What a fantastic upgrade policy and Wink and HPD sound so helpful and give great customer service based on the glowing reviews on PS.
I don't see on the CBI website that there is a locale in Australia. But I know @Wink at High Performance Diamonds ships worldwide. He has a See It To Believe It Policy which lets you order a stone and return it if you are unsatisfied. But you won't be. :mrgreen2:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't see on the CBI website that there is a locale in Australia. But I know @Wink at High Performance Diamonds ships worldwide. He has a See It To Believe It Policy which lets you order a stone and return it if you are unsatisfied. But you won't be. :mrgreen2:

Thanks for replying. I’m just really curious to see the performance of a CBI, I would love own one day. We have to pay duty and gst on purchases and I’m unsure how I could get a refund on taxes in the unlikely event it is returned :lol:.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for replying. I’m just really curious to see the performance of a CBI, I would love own one day. We have to pay duty and gst on purchases and I’m unsure how I could get a refund on taxes in the unlikely event it is returned :lol:.
A must see!. I have had seen 4 CBI IRL :love: and yet to be disappointed. ;))

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CF
How many CBIs do you have on your fingers now? 5? 6? ..:confused: I'm losing count. :lol: Pics please! :bigsmile:. plus 2 monster size bracelets from Wink..:love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can now trade in one big CBI for two smaller CBIs as long as the new stones cost one dollar more. :appl:and now at lower new prices. :dance:

https://www.hpdiamonds.com/en-us/blog/blog-article/28/crafted-by-infinity-price-reduction.htm
This is great news :))

CBIs have (from what I can tell) often been considered to be higher in price than the other 'superideal' options, so anything that allows a more level playing field for those looking to buy is a good thing :)

Although I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that my good lady has no plans to ever upgrade her CBI :???: lol

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing that my good lady has no plans to ever upgrade her CBI :???: lol
You can convince her...;))
pokewithastick.gif

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can convince her...;))
pokewithastick.gif
She is pretty sentimental about it, which is nice :))

I'll have to get her some studs at some point instead, then I can have three CBIs to distract me ;-) :D lol

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess this means DF that we will see you or Mrs DF with a 3 or a 3+ carat diamond sometime soon. :dance::saint::dance:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess this means DF that we will see you or Mrs DF with a 3 or a 3+ carat diamond sometime soon. :dance::saint::dance:
I'm a little behind Mrs. DF. Mine is 2.60ct and her's is 3.34ct. I'll catch up soon. :silenced::lol:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire I'm disappointed. I thought I was going to get to see a new upgrade stone. <cries>

@cflutist *thud* That was my jaw hitting the floor.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been on cruises and hanging out on the cruise boards. We sailed to Antarctica over the holidays, and just got back from Sydney and New Zealand.
Cf, Do you talk diamonds on the cruise boards? :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, but EEFY jewelry comes up on the Princess boards, I tell them to stay away, but uneducated cruise passengers just post about the supposed deals that they got
Rule #1...tell them never to buy diamonds on a cruise trip.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
No, but EEFY jewelry comes up on the Princess boards, I tell them to stay away, but uneducated cruise passengers just post about the supposed deals that they got
OMGosh, you're right! I thought it was just my old boss, but I guess it IS a thing. She cruises A LOT and shows me her EFFY crap and I'm stunned by how poor the quality is. She also wonders why her much bigger Zales stone can't compare to my CBI....

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMGosh, you're right! I thought it was just my old boss, but I guess it IS a thing. She cruises A LOT and shows me her EFFY crap and I'm stunned by how poor the quality is. She also wonders why her much bigger Zales stone can't compare to my CBI....
I think the term we're looking for is 'captive audience', lol.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the term we're looking for is 'captive audience', lol.

High pressure sales all day long every day, multiple events where you can drink champagne or win a useless trinket. I tell them to Google EEFY Class Action lawsuit and buy it at Macy's on land if they want it so bad.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
High pressure sales all day long every day, multiple events where you can drink champagne or win a useless trinket. I tell them to Google EEFY Class Action lawsuit and buy it at Macy's on land if they want it so bad.
I must be getting old, it is EFFY not EEFY, sorry. You guys got it right, I got it wrong.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results