shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick a sapphire band

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm horribly indecisive, so I probably shouldn't weigh in. The first one is beautiful, but I do like this one a lot, too. I think it has a vintage-y vibe. I'm not sure if it would complement your OEC solitaire or compete with it. I think I would vote that it complements rather than competes, but it's hard for me to tell without seeing them on together. They're both pretty rings--tough choice...!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@natasha-cupcake, yes I can relate on indecisive, I think part of it is the fear of buying something and then you find something even better after. Hey at least this only applies to jewelry and not husbands! Rings I'm in way deep but still have the original DH :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm doing a final browse through my favorite sites just to make sure I haven't missed anything. This one caught my eye not sure if I like this better than the square blue sapphire eternity.

What do you guys think?

IMG_4209.jpg

I prefer the first blue sapphire band. This one above is too busy and the first one will complement your beautiful ring more IMO.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the first blue one best, but if you want one with diamonds and sapphires, I think you can one of better quality than the one above.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made a decision this morning. Found this adorable ruby band with the same square cut stones as the sapphire in white gold and amazingly in a 7 1/2. Best of all it's vintage, I always extra good for some reason about buying a pre-loved treasure.

Will share when I get it, thanks for all your input everyone!

IMG_4214.jpg

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ooooh like the orangey-pink and the blue.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your ruby stack! I love the orange and lavender ones.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Shijitake, you can find the orange and lavender bands on Etsy here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/653246935/lavender-sapphire-eternity-ring-16mm-14k?ref=shop_home_feat_4

And the Orange sapphire through Sarriel on Etsy, I shared the link for that one upthread.

@Mamabean i can't wait to see your new pink sapphire, that is going to look so pretty with all of your diamonds and unmentionable rings!
Thank you @StephanieLynn I’m really enjoying the variety the unmentionables provide! :lol-2:

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I received my pink sapphire band last night! It’s so sparkly! My fingers are swollen this morning but will wear it in a stack later. I love it!
C7F1DAB5-0CA2-4BE2-B222-A7AE0B5347B2.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my pink sapphire band last night! It’s so sparkly! My fingers are swollen this morning but will wear it in a stack later. I love it!

Joanne, it's pinkalicious!:kiss2: LOVE it. So happy you love it!!!:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joanne, it's pinkalicious!:kiss2: LOVE it. So happy you love it!!!:appl:
Thanks Missy! I bought an aquamarine band from her after my grandson was born. I realized after I ordered this one that she thinks I have a granddaughter now..because she said it was a different width than the aquamarine..so they wouldn’t be the same width to stack!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Missy! I bought an aquamarine band from her after my grandson was born. I realized after I ordered this one that she thinks I have a granddaughter now..because she said it was a different width than the aquamarine..so they wouldn’t be the same width to stack!

Generally I prefer stacking similar widths but not always and sometimes different widths look lovely together when they are visually different in other ways (ie color) as well. Lovely addition to your bling family.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh pretty @Mamabean cant wait to see more pics. I struggle with finger swelling too :sick:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Generally I prefer stacking similar widths but not always and sometimes different widths look lovely together when they are visually different in other ways (ie color) as well. Lovely addition to your bling family.
Thank you! I agree..The only thing that I’m not crazy about is when the heights are different.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, this is beautiful @Mamabean! Perfect shade of pink IMO :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

sparlie

Shiny_Rock
I'm in the market for a sapphire band to stack with but I can't decide which one to choose.

First pic is my OEC I'll be stacking with then:
Pink sapphire half eternity
Orange sapphire eternity
A lighter pink sapphire eternity
Blue sapphire full eternity with square cut
Lavender sapphire eternity

IMG_3152.JPG IMG_4197.jpg IMG_4201.jpg IMG_4204.jpg IMG_4205.jpg IMG_4206.jpg
Do you know the website for the first pink band? They are all so pretty, but I love the first one! Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results