shape
carat
color
clarity

My dream CER in an amazing Victor Canera Art-Deco-inspired Octagonal Solitaire

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My GAWD, this is STUNNING!!! ...and HUGE!! Wear it in good health!
Aww, thank you so much @msop04! I am still blown away by this ring and the the intricacy of each detail... it is beyond beautiful and I am still pinching myself! Thank you for sharing my excitement!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
I'm so excited and happy for you! It's wonderful to read how much joy this ring brings you, and there's nothing cooler than to see all the details in the shank come to life. I would love to see more of the gallery and shank at different angles if you ever get the chance. Do you find the ring easy to clean?

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited and happy for you! It's wonderful to read how much joy this ring brings you, and there's nothing cooler than to see all the details in the shank come to life. I would love to see more of the gallery and shank at different angles if you ever get the chance. Do you find the ring easy to clean?
I truly appreciate all of your kind words, @Skhii! I will do my best to get some additional photos for you in natural light once we finally get a break from the rain! So far the ring seems very easy to clean, too! Thank you for sharing my excitement... it has been quite a journey to reach this point, but well worth it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I am REALLY behind here, and look what I missed!!!!!:eek-2:

This is an incredibly beautiful ring!!! :love::love::love: First of all, the diamond is spectacular! 3 cts and H VS1 in a CER!!!! That's like my holy grail of specs! There have been very few larger newly cut OECs above I color. And I, too, saw the setting drawing and loved it so much! I am thrilled it is yours! Oh, and I do love Victor and his work!

You've had quite a year for jewelry! You have some exquisite pieces, and I look forward to seeing the other projects you have in the works!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning masterpiece!! It really does look so comfy and low profile. But there's so much beautiful detailing to be admired and enjoyed.....It's quite stunning.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I am REALLY behind here, and look what I missed!!!!!:eek-2:

This is an incredibly beautiful ring!!! :love::love::love: First of all, the diamond is spectacular! 3 cts and H VS1 in a CER!!!! That's like my holy grail of specs! There have been very few larger newly cut OECs above I color. And I, too, saw the setting drawing and loved it so much! I am thrilled it is yours! Oh, and I do love Victor and his work!

You've had quite a year for jewelry! You have some exquisite pieces, and I look forward to seeing the other projects you have in the works!
Thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006! I am still in disbelief at times myself as I have dreamed of this stone for so, so long! And yes, I can certainly relate to the challenge of finding newly cut OECs in this size/color range, so I count myself incredibly fortunate in all respects! I put a ton of thought into this decision, but seriously, Victor just hit it out of the park, as he always does! I am continually amazed by his creations... every single one is unbelievably glorious! :love:

I truly appreciate all of your kind words, and it has been a big year indeed! I owe a lot to everyone on this board as I have learned so much from this community and I have gained insights into my own preferences that have even surprised me at times! But ultimately all of these deliberations have culminated into choices that feel so much more authentic and there is such freedom in that. So I am mixing things up a bit by trading the pieces that don't feel right to me for the ones that do. As a result, there will likely be some LoupeTroop listings for settings, etc. in early 2019, so stay tuned! But in the meantime, thank you so much for all of the advice you have so freely provided along the way; that has truly been invaluable!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning masterpiece!! It really does look so comfy and low profile. But there's so much beautiful detailing to be admired and enjoyed.....It's quite stunning.
Aww, thank you, @JDDN! I truly love every detail as well. It's funny, because there were a few design elements that I initially thought might be too much, yet each one ended up blending perfectly and now I can't imagine this ring without those aspects. Victor was able to visualize the way every detail would come together and I am so grateful for that, as the end result is truly exquisite! :love: Thank you again for sharing my excitement about this special piece!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you, @JDDN! I truly love every detail as well. It's funny, because there were a few design elements that I initially thought might be too much, yet each one ended up blending perfectly and now I can't imagine this ring without those aspects. Victor was able to visualize the way every detail would come together and I am so grateful for that, as the end result is truly exquisite! :love: Thank you again for sharing my excitement about this special piece!

Yes!! That is what I call the "artist eye"! When someone can picture the visual elements and can tell what will be synergistic and beautiful and what won't. It's certainly a special piece =)2!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring! How did I miss this...adding it to my list of favorites!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes!! That is what I call the "artist eye"! When someone can picture the visual elements and can tell what will be synergistic and beautiful and what won't. It's certainly a special piece =)2!
I couldn't agree more @JDDN! I can easily get hung up on each individual detail at times, so for projects like this it is wonderful to have someone who can envision the "Gestalt" of it all so vividly. Victor definitely has that "artist eye" and I cannot get over how gifted he is. He has a keen sense of beauty and proportion, and every piece is perfection! :love: We are so fortunate to have such incredible artisans to turn to, and Victor has certainly earned my trust many times over!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring! How did I miss this...adding it to my list of favorites!
Aww, thank you so much @tyty333! This is pretty much as "holy grail" as it gets for this girl!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sigh... THIS is what ring dreams are made of! The stone... the setting... all of it is sheer perfection. Congratulations on this VC masterpiece, she’s absolutely stunning on your lovely hands!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sigh... THIS is what ring dreams are made of! The stone... the setting... all of it is sheer perfection. Congratulations on this VC masterpiece, she’s absolutely stunning on your lovely hands!
You are too kind, @stonewell! I actually told Victor this very thing, that his creations are what dreams are made of! :loopy: The more I wear this ring the more I discover how beautiful each pristine detail is from every angle, and my admiration of this piece and my appreciation of the meticulous effort it represents only multiply with time. This ring is incredibly special, and I adore it more and more every day! :love:

And I must say that I absolutely love your new 2.88ct stone; it is so gorgeous! It is a stunning stone that looks so fabulous on you, and your bands all complement it perfectly, too! I truly think you found the proverbial "unicorn" and it was absolutely meant to be yours! Congratulations again, and enjoy!!

Last edited:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
carbonfan what a spectacular work of art! A fitting setting for a killer diamond... the complete package!! It looks amazing on you!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are too kind, @stonewell! I actually told Victor this very thing, that his creations are what dreams are made of! :loopy: The more I wear this ring the more I discover how beautiful each pristine detail is from every angle, and my admiration of this piece and my appreciation of the meticulous effort it represents only multiply with time. This ring is incredibly special, and I adore it more and more every day! :love:

And I must say that I absolutely love your new 2.88ct stone; it is so gorgeous! It is a stunning stone that looks so fabulous on you, and your bands all complement it perfectly, too! I truly think you found the proverbial "unicorn" and it was absolutely meant to be yours! Congratulations again, and enjoy!!

VC definitely makes wearable art - it’s what comes to my mind whenever I see his pieces. It’s wonderful to hear it’s bringing you so much joy too! And thank you again for your sweet compliments. I count my blessings for my unicorn stone, but have to admit, your gorgeous OEC in that stunning VC gives me something to aspire to... maybe, one day! :))

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
carbonfan what a spectacular work of art! A fitting setting for a killer diamond... the complete package!! It looks amazing on you!!
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words @rainydaze! I was very fortunate to find this stone, and Victor's craftsmanship is just out of this world. This ring is truly a dream come true!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VC definitely makes wearable art - it’s what comes to my mind whenever I see his pieces. It’s wonderful to hear it’s bringing you so much joy too! And thank you again for your sweet compliments. I count my blessings for my unicorn stone, but have to admit, your gorgeous OEC in that stunning VC gives me something to aspire to... maybe, one day! :))
Aww, you are too kind, @stonewell! And I totally agree, Victor's creations are unbelievably beautiful. He really is just crazy talented, and I have to admit that I enjoy watching PS and IG just to see what he comes up with next! Your unicorn stone is amazing as well, and I just discovered your incredibly stunning 5-stone! :love: Both of these are such timeless treasures, and I hope they bring you much joy for many years to come!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!! Congrats!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just a quick update... I have been enjoying wearing this ring so very, very much, and I have had fun trying different bands with it. I am still in awe of Victor's artistry, and I think this ring looks amazing with a simple eternity band of single cuts! However, I decided to branch out a bit, as I discovered an Erika Winters Imogen band at an amazing discount from White and Ivory and I just had to spring for it! (BTW, they still have a rose gold Lily band in size 6.5 at a great price if anyone is interested!) I have to say that Victor's craftsmanship continues to leave me speechless, and there is just something about the combination of the EW angular Imogen band (and those delicate brushed segments!) with the geometric frame of this VC octagonal solitaire that I absolutely LOVE. :love: I just had to share!!

IMG_4118.JPG IMG_4116.JPG

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is GORGEOUS I missed this thread when I took a few months off from ps. So glad it came back up! Drooling here!!!!:love::love::love:

Imogen is awesome!!!! I am so happy you found it at w&I.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a match made in heaven! Absolutely gorgeous :love:

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- those are AMAZING together!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Utter perfection!!! :love::love::love: Would love to see pics of the gorgeous details on the shank!!! And a family shot with all of your AMAZING pieces wouldn't hurt either!! ;)2

On another note, did you decide what to do with your incredible 2+ ct CBI?

Thank you again, @ac117! I *finally* got around to taking a family shot of my collection, or at least the ones that have as yet been introduced on PS... I may still have a few surprises up my sleeve! I also own an octagonal halo pendant and CER studs, both of which I truly adore (sorry; I wasn't quite creative enough to get them all in one photo!). :love: I must say that Victor's work is every bit as amazing as it is habit-forming!! :lol:

With regard to the 2ct CBI, it took me a while to decide on a setting, but I am thrilled with the end result and I will be introducing that soon. In the meantime, here you go!

IMG_3214.JPG

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again, @ac117! I *finally* got around to taking a family shot of my collection, or at least the ones that have as yet been introduced on PS... I may still have a few surprises up my sleeve! I also own an octagonal halo pendant and CER studs, both of which I truly adore (sorry; I wasn't quite creative enough to get them all in one photo!). :love: I must say that Victor's work is every bit as amazing as it is habit-forming!! :lol:

With regard to the 2ct CBI, it took me a while to decide on a setting, but I am thrilled with the end result and I will be introducing that soon. In the meantime, here you go!

IMG_3214.JPG

:love::love::love::clap::clap::clap:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_3214.JPG

Swooooooon!!!! :love: Thank you for indulging me!!! I’ll keep an eye out for the rest of your reveals, I’m sure they will be every bit as stunning as your current pieces! :kiss2:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_3214.JPG

What a glorious picture! I’ve been staring at it for several minutes now. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results