shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW So I Chose a Pear!

RokShok

Rough_Rock
That is down right glamorous! I just adore that it’s a convertible piece.

Thank you.

I love pricescopers. Everyone here has impeccable taste.

RokShok

Rough_Rock
May I kindly do a group thank you to all the lovely ladies who have come to this thread to take the time to look and post?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I do like different shaped stones, and so versatile, just spectacular.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Do you have any hand shots? (or did I miss them?)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I take it back! I voted EC, but this pear is :lickout:. and the setting/converter. extra YUM!!!:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I am bowled over by this piece. What an ingenious idea and execution! An absolutely stunning piece of jewelry!

@RokShok, does it feel super secure when you have it on the band? Please tell me there is no chance of it coming off and getting lost. That would be my only concern.
I am in love with the amazing pear and fantastic setting!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
The setting converts to a pendant.

4ct HSi2.

pear3.jpg

Wow, stunning.

I love your pear- and how incredible that you can go ring or pendant.

Great choice!!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Gorgeous pear and super cool conversion capability! :clap:

RokShok

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more hand shots I took with various lighting.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pear. Love that it’s convertible! Does the band have a set place for the pendant to sit? Or could it be used on other bands as well? :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and innovative! That pear is juicy on your finger and your neck! Congratulations!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Well now I want a pear too. That is a pretty darn spectacular piece of jewelry! :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Where is the Love button!!:love:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is one of the coolest pieces of jewelry I've seen. And I love that the band could be worn on its own!

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Huge congrats! It’s perfection!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had the dilemma of choosing between an Emerald cut and a Pear. The Pear won. Happy with my choice as I prefer EC's over 6cts and not wanting to go down to a lower colour than an "H" at this point in time.

The setting converts to a pendant.

4ct HSi2.

pear3.jpg
Very nice!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@RokShok I am quite enamored with your ring. Can you tell us more about the clasp? Does it every catch on your knuckles as you slide the ring off? More pictures please!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ringdant! I am actually thinking of getting this done in Hong Kong, can you please let me know which jeweler you got it done at? The one I know is Kowloon diamonds.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's very cool I love conversion jewellery!!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is totally amazing!!! I would have never thought you could do a convertible ring/pendant!!

RokShok

Rough_Rock
Love your ringdant! I am actually thinking of getting this done in Hong Kong, can you please let me know which jeweler you got it done at? The one I know is Kowloon diamonds.

Hi @diamondnewbieny. the jeweler iis in the Winway Building. I've been wearing it mostly as a ring and not converted it too often. I wouldn't wear this kind of jewelery with young kids, or any situation I am expecting to be rough with my hands, hence the conversion.

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @diamondnewbieny. the jeweler iis in the Winway Building. I've been wearing it mostly as a ring and not converted it too often. I wouldn't wear this kind of jewelery with young kids, or any situation I am expecting to be rough with my hands, hence the conversion.

Thanks for your response! Beautiful ring you have. I thought it would be a good idea for a convertible ring before, but with my two young toddlers, maybe a ring is best at the moment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results