shape
carat
color
clarity

The Mueller Report Is Out

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are still playing politics. Barr’s initial report isn’t the entire report.

Trump is saying he has been totally exonerated. That is a lie.

I would like to hear him say that Mueller is a good guy.
The left had been saying that for the past 2 yrs till 3 days ago. :lol: when you lose a game just blame the referee. :rolleyes:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sarahb I SO understand your sentitments. In 1994 when the sham and shame of the republicans and their witch hunt(s) on the Clintons cost 60K, which in todays dollars is $104,357,647.78! Lucky all of us then who had to live thru these Clinton investigations ad nauseum and at cost to find a nothing burger like this nothing burger.

I was sick and tired of partisan investigations in 94, and I'm sick of them now.

Personally I detest Trump, his bad manners, his cheating, his rude and hurtful comments, his inability to shut up, his treatment of women, his weird fixation on his older daughter, his ridiculous wall and what it will cost me for something that will not work, his lack of compassion and his lack of empathy, etc etc etc. But I never thought for one moment that he was guilty of working with the Putin, Putin did not want Clinton, and Trump was running his mouth yakking about how he was going to buddy up with Putin.

His whole entire presidency has sickened me, his treatment of allies, his unrelenting help to the super rich at the and their taxes at he cost of the lower and middle class, how his tax plan only ensures the rich get richer, his white nationalism, his older son's and their disgusting trophy hunting, his demeanor, his attacks on opponents, his lack of professionalism, his disregard for children, all this and so much more.

These and more make me wish that Trump would disappear in 2020.. So again, I empathize with you and your disgust.

Happy No Collusion Day everyone!

(Couldn't resist.)

@Dancing Fire: for Russian Collusion, that would be a big fat 0. Even Peter Strozk thought so back on May 19, 2017. Remember his text to Lisa Page '...there's no big there there...'" Interestingly enough, it was written just 2 days after Mueller was named Special Council. That was also $40 million dollars ago. (Of our tax money.)

Now we get to watch Adam Schiff et all re-educate us (remember the definition of hypocrisy here) & try to convince the American public that Mueller should be subpoenaed. (Remember, we were to 'trust Mueller' & 'trust' his report.)

I could go on ad nauseam but I'll stop. This whole entire thing sickens me.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, welcome to the disgusting Hillary show we've had to endure for years. The let's find something, anything on Hillary and Bill. My memory of how this investigation came about was an inquiry in Russian hacking and Russan meddling in fake news to slant the american voter to Trump, which worked.

And now there will be 3,467 hearings into Trump with nothing to show for it either. It is all disgusting. You and many others don't like him, everyone gets that. I don't like his personality much either but to pretend that anything the Dems do in the House will be any different than the fiasco into Clinton is ridiculous.

I for one look forward to hearing what IG Horowitz has to say on his investigation into how this special counsel came about.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perp walk? You see you go so right, most democrats don't want a perp walk, they want Trump out, and I don't mean even impeached, unless he's done something impeachable then he's our shit president until 2020 anyway.

I don't care if we have done everything the Russians have done. We as Americans should be better.

If the 'founding fathers' those revered old guys would freak if they were alive today. Trump is not godly, kindly, or fair. This is my problem with Trump, he's a thug.

I am sure that every politician has something they "need to be investigated" about whether it be Clinton, Trump, Sanders and his wife, et al. The Russia interference is nothing new except it is now expounded by the internet. We interfere in elections as well, monitor cell phones of world leaders, and a host of other things none of us will ever know about. Collusion seems to be fading though so you probably won't get a perp walk of Trump like you so desperately want. I would think that Americans would be happy to find that their president did not collude with a foreign power to win an election but not the hate Trump crowd, they are so despondent they don't know what to do. It's pathetic.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/24...ail&utm_term=0_cfcb868ceb-522d3f3178-83959769

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am not convinced other news outlets did the same. I believe they presented information as they learned it.
They published speculation as news with headlines making some people think it was facts.
They are still doing it today.
The days of news actually being news are long gone and the medias credibility with it.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
is that akin to all jeweler's are honest?

Shoe fits,,,,,,,,,,

"and people will believe that Trump is an honest man"
Never seen or heard of an honest politician yet and dont ever expect to.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, welcome to the disgusting Hillary show we've had to endure for years. The let's find something, anything on Hillary and Bill. My memory of how this investigation came about was an inquiry in Russian hacking and Russan meddling in fake news to slant the american voter to Trump, which worked.
Americans died in Benghazi so an investigation was appropriate. Sorry you do not agree with that my friend. Russians interfered in our election but did not affect our votes. Sorry you do not agree with that either.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perp walk? You see you go so right, most democrats don't want a perp walk, they want Trump out, and I don't mean even impeached, unless he's done something impeachable then he's our shit president until 2020 anyway.

I don't care if we have done everything the Russians have done. We as Americans should be better.

If the 'founding fathers' those revered old guys would freak if they were alive today. Trump is not godly, kindly, or fair. This is my problem with Trump, he's a thug.
If you want Trump out then put up someone who people can vote for but beware about pushing this Russia nonsense further or putting up a person from the far left. It will backfire after this recent revelation.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
is that akin to all jeweler's are honest?
huh? Most are.

But a politician will never raise the funds to run if they are honest,
I want to do whats right for the country becomes I want to get elected/reelected.
Therefore none are honest.

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe any leader who locks children in concentration camps is deranged.

I believe Fox News intentionally reports false news.

I am not convinced other news outlets did the same. I believe they presented information as they learned it.

Except I watched CNN the entire election cycle and I was convinced Hillary was going to win.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They published speculation as news with headlines making some people think it was facts.
They are still doing it today.
The days of news actually being news are long gone and the medias credibility with it.
Back to YouTube for news! :mrgreen2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did, Clinton won by 2.5million votes over Trump, but unfortunately the electoral college forces us to live under minority rule. I'm not against the electoral college because I don't think democrats have a snowballs chance in hell to get rid of it.

You discount the youth vote, the undecided and the old hippie vote Red.

I'm not sure or care if democrats push the 'russia nonsense' I've not read the report in full. But I think there's plenty for right wingers to vote AGAINST Trump for, and one is tax reform that hasnt helped them one bit, it's to bad they haven't figured out that cutting taxes for businesses has raised our national debt to ludicrous heights, but I am always hopeul that a Trump voter may see the light, Trump hasn't delivered on his 'wall'. So time will tell.

As to a far left candidate? ala Bernie, I've vote for any democrat vs trump ANY. BUT I do think republicans will secretly fund a 3rd party candidate (like a ralph nader) and that would ruin any democrat's chance of winning.

If you want Trump out then put up someone who people can vote for but beware about pushing this Russia nonsense further or putting up a person from the far left. It will backfire after this recent revelation.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An investigation sure, a witch hunt, NOPE. I think there needed to be a russian investigation and it cleared trump, that's good, Clinton was cleared by Trey Gowdy no less and yet there are still right wingers calling for more. Everyone should keep counsel in their own party and put forth honest and clear candidates.

Americans died in Benghazi so an investigation was appropriate. Sorry you do not agree with that my friend. Russians interfered in our election but did not affect our votes. Sorry you do not agree with that either.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An investigation sure, a witch hunt, NOPE. I think there needed to be a russian investigation and it cleared trump, that's good, Clinton was cleared by Trey Gowdy no less and yet there are still right wingers calling for more. Everyone should keep counsel in their own party and put forth honest and clear candidates.
This is pretty funny considering what Dem politicians are saying this morning.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are still playing politics. Barr’s initial report isn’t the entire report.

Trump is saying he has been totally exonerated. That is a lie.

I would like to hear him say that Mueller is a good guy.

I too wish Mueller would talk. My guess is we would hear many disturbing things. The American people deserve more than a 4 page report that was put out by someone Trump handpicked.

Are we too believe Trump Jr wanted to talk about Russian babies? There have been so many lies with this whole damn administration. If they did nothing wrong WHY ALL THE LIES. Trump lied yesterday when he said he was totally exonerated. As far as “FAKE” news @Karl_K , every time this administration lies they tell fake news. They lie daily.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As usual ...sore loser Dems. :rolleyes:. Mueller the D party pooper. :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Many In the country feel this president is not mentally or morally fit to run the country. Yesterday’s ruling did not change this.

Are we supposed to be thrilled because our President didn’t collude with Russia? Shouldn’t that be expected and not even questioned. This President feels he is above rules of law.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many In the country feel this president is not mentally or morally fit to run the country. Yesterday’s ruling did not change this.

Are we supposed to be thrilled because our President didn’t collude with Russia? Shouldn’t that be expected and not even questioned. This President feels he is above rules of law.
Not according to MSNBC and CNN. Mueller's report made the left wing medias look like a bunch of idiots, which they are! :wall:
:lol::lol::lol:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now may be a good time to pause and reflect that the report did not allegedly say there was no evidence that Trump & Co committed a crime. It allegedly said there was not enough evidence (supposedly to rise to the level of beyond a reasonable doubt).

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sean davis.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 2.07.08 PM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who was he talking to? don't know this guy. What banana republic is he referring to?

everyone is presumed innocent until trial, not that ANYONE does that. Poor Clinton tried and convicted by Fox every day for years and years.

For me these one-offs are just that. No one on the right ever retorts to questions of Trumps integrity, his lying, his cheating, etc ad nauseum. It's fine to give a one off by this guy, but the purpose is nil. I and my party find Trump to be using the presidential powers in a heedless way, the way the majority of Americans felt and voted upon. He does not EVEN consider that he was more unpopular than elected by a majority, this is the way the far right felt (minus the vote thing since they didn't win the majority vote) during obama years, this is why we as americans will never work together until a time as these one offs stop. Hopefully I'll still be here.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who was he talking to? don't know this guy. What banana republic is he referring to?

everyone is presumed innocent until trial, not that ANYONE does that. Poor Clinton tried and convicted by Fox every day for years and years.

For me these one-offs are just that. No one on the right ever retorts to questions of Trumps integrity, his lying, his cheating, etc ad nauseum. It's fine to give a one off by this guy, but the purpose is nil. I and my party find Trump to be using the presidential powers in a heedless way, the way the majority of Americans felt and voted upon. He does not EVEN consider that he was more unpopular than elected by a majority, this is the way the far right felt (minus the vote thing since they didn't win the majority vote) during obama years, this is why we as americans will never work together until a time as these one offs stop. Hopefully I'll still be here.
The tweet he was responding to is in the image I posted and is pertinent to the post above mine. ;)2

I'm not going to rehash all the other stuff in your post because we have already done that ad nauseam.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now may be a good time to pause and reflect that the report did not allegedly say there was no evidence that Trump & Co committed a crime. It allegedly said there was not enough evidence (supposedly to rise to the level of beyond a reasonable doubt).

Right, that means they only have a theory that can’t be proven or can’t even be begun to be investigated. That means nothing or close to nothing. Not even a spark.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results