shape
carat
color
clarity

Identifying gemstones

Dodgerp

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, my wife has a costume jewelry set of earrings she and I both really like. I would like to get her a upgraded version for our anniversary but I honestly have no idea who to talk to or how to begin. I have attached some photos of one of the earrings can anyone help with some gemstones that might look like the ones in this piece? Thank you! IMG_2220.jpeg IMG_2227.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Take a look at banded white agate for the white stones. The cream ones could be done with agate as well; it comes in both colors.

Dodgerp

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
Take a look at banded white agate for the white stones. The cream ones could be done with agate as well; it comes in both colors.

woweezowee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Dodgerp, do you want an exact color match? If you're willing to have some leeway but still keep it light colored, I think doing a mix of moonstone and/or chalcedony, and maybe pearl would be exquisite. You could have all the rectangular pieces done in chalcedony (comes in many colors but perhaps a pale lavender would be nice - take a look via Google Images), the top dome and the dangling cone done in high-grade moonstone, and the rest of the smaller domes in pearl. You can contact a lapidary artist to cut them. I highly recommend Ryan Quantz who is on here as a vendor and not only does the best cab cutting I've ever seen, but is an artist in multiple media. Here's his Etsy shop, and he can help you source the stones: https://www.etsy.com/shop/QuantzStudios

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results