carat
color
clarity

Maytal Hannah Review - Oval re-make

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Maytal Hannah.

I have posted in PS before about my search for my perfect oval diamond and also my dream design ring. It took me a year + to find the stone and design the ring. I was assured by our family jeweler that they could handle the complex design that I had in mind - double edged halo, 3 sided pave band and pave diamonds on the under carriage.

My fiance planned an amazing engagement in Hawaii and it was the best day of my life. The ring was gorgeous - or so I thought - the closer that I looked the more I noticed something wasn't quite right.

It seemed like there were empty spaces near the prongs and it just didn't look right to me at all. AND my ring cut me on my knuckles because it was so sharp! It was always an unpleasant activity to take the ring on and off!

9A6C2904-81C4-4B02-A55C-4F392CC37553.jpeg

The jeweler said they would make it right and attempt to fix it but I was not 100% confident. That is when I posted on PS and was recommended to check out Maytal Hannah.

That very same day - mind you it was a Sunday - Maytal spoke with me on the phone . I could tell how much care , knowledge and passion she had. I then flew out to LA to meet her in person to chat about the ring and the design.

She kept me posted every step of the way and even made it possible to include a tiny pink diamond and topaz on the inner band and an engraving which we were told was not possible.

I received my ring last week and it is beyond perfect. The melee she uses is WAY more sparkly and just check out the side by side comparison.
IMG_3994.JPG

Here is a video --- ....

I cannot recommend Maytal enough ! She was amazing throughout the entire process and was always available for questions. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring and I am so grateful!

IMG_1190.jpeg IMG_1202-1.jpeg IMG_1192.jpeg

IMG_4225.jpeg

Here is my full journey with Maytal: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/halo-prong-issue.246498/

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a difference! Enjoy that sparkle bomb, she’s stunning! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ovalicious! Gorgeous setting and stone and looks amazbling on you.:kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s so SPARKLY!!!! They blew the remake out of the water.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa! What a difference! It’s just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your beautiful ring and experience with her...

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Maytal is the queen of oval halos!!! By the way, what are the specs of the stone that you ended up choosing?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is quite the makeover. What a sparklebomb! Love it. So happy you love your ring now, enjoy!

SparklenHue123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Maytal is the queen of oval halos!!! By the way, what are the specs of the stone that you ended up choosing?

thank you so much everyone!

it is a 2.51 G SI1 :) and it's a FAT oval - i think the ratio is 1.34, which i love! i also happen to love the shattered glass look so it was perfect for me!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsa wowsa. Talk about a complete makeover. Maytal took for ring from lovely to vavavavoom! It is perfect and gorgeous. So glad you took the time and effort to get to this point. Now you have a ring to love for a lifetime and the perfect setting to compliment you beautiful oval!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous juicy oval, I love it, such a transformation and it sounds like Maytal's customer service was second to none!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big difference! Enjoy!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I follow Maytal Hannah on IG. Her halos for ovals are always perfect.

Now your ring is perfect, when I was looking at the comparison photos of your first halo and the Hannah halo I was BLOWN away by how much better Mayal Hannah's was.

I had a ring made once that was crap, the company went under (as they should have) so I am leery of ever having a setting made for me, but you give me hope!.

Your stone is magnificent, and most importantly I wish you happiness, health and joy in your marriage. Congratulations!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! The new halo hugs your diamond perfectly.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing transformation! Your new setting is just beautiful - she did a fabulous job with it!

Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring - so happy for you!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You already know I love it but I'll say it again...I love it! :kiss2: There is a definite difference between the two, that's for sure. And my goodness, everywhere you look on that ring you see some sparkle :love: It's amazing, congrats!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap, it's like night and day!!!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s like night and day :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a VAST improvement, congratulations! :clap: What a difference skilled benches make....

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love a fat oval! :roll2: And good for you for pursuing this until you were happy! This is a ring you will wear for years to come, after all and should make you over the moon happy, not “meh”.

It is stunning! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your engagement!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to look twice to see if that was the same centre stone! Remarkable. Congrats on your engagement & your perfect ring. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The difference is amazing. It's absolutely gorgeous now!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous setting and the stone is a real stunner, as well!!! :love:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning re-do! The right setting really does make a huge difference!
Wear it in good health and enjoy! It's a gorgeous ring!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond you got, great job! And stunning redo. Please post more hand shots, and of the side view on your hand if possible. Congrats and enjoy this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results