shape
carat
color
clarity

My new setting is finished !

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning & gorgeous! Love those tiny teeny prongs. That finger coverage though..:love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This setting turned out perfectly. It compliments your stone really well! And I'm sure, the size is going to seem just right in a few days!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The diamond is so beautiful!

- a round brilliant to remember

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This setting turned out perfectly. It compliments your stone really well! And I'm sure, the size is going to seem just right in a few days!
Thank you =)2

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Do you have the usual numbers? I am curios how it works!

-
About naming: I tend to call all round diamonds with the respective arrangement of facets 'round brilliant' - with OE, Trans & Modern versions... - never knew if I am the only one who does!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I've been drooling over this since Erica first posted it on IG! This is so beautiful, and I love all the details, the hearts in the basket, and that glorious N colored stone. Just perfection! Congrats!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been drooling over this since Erica first posted it on IG! This is so beautiful, and I love all the details, the hearts in the basket, and that glorious N colored stone. Just perfection! Congrats!!
Thank you =)2

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Oh so that one was yours! It was all over my IG feed and was just drooling over it! Lucky lady!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results