shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond hoops!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked back and tried to see if a thread like this existed, but couldn't find one. Please show me your diamond hoops - would love to see pictures of any huggies, inside out, or any other kind of hoops. Thanks in advance!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had these but returned them because one kept falling out of my ear:naughty:

1/10 carat TDW

2DED136A-EFC4-49FD-9C40-3D88CEEC20DF.jpeg 00F09B87-0147-4890-980D-B894E9A9D932.jpeg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 I wish I could take photos for you of all my hoop earrings but I'm out of commission for a while though with plenty of spare time lol. Sharing the photos I do have.

My medium and most comfy hoops
hoopsincarwithcats.jpeg

My smaller but heavier hoops
diamondhoopsinbox.jpeg.png

and my largest hoops
swarovskihoops.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 I wish I could take photos for you of all my hoop earrings but I'm out of commission for a while though with plenty of spare time lol. Sharing the photos I do have.

My medium and most comfy hoops
hoopsincarwithcats.jpeg

My smaller but heavier hoops
diamondhoopsinbox.jpeg.png

and my largest hoops
swarovskihoops.jpg

Hi @missy! I'm sorry about your finger - I hope you are on the mend! That first picture is one of my favorites - do you have any idea on the specs of those hoops? They look PERFECT. I've never seen the other two before so thank you for posting - your collection is so beautiful. Do you wear all three pairs regularly?

The smaller pair....can you share who makes those?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @missy! I'm sorry about your finger - I hope you are on the mend! That first picture is one of my favorites - do you have any idea on the specs of those hoops? They look PERFECT. I've never seen the other two before so thank you for posting - your collection is so beautiful. Do you wear all three pairs regularly?

The smaller pair....can you share who makes those?

Hi @violet3, Thanks. A bit of a setback but hopefully I am healing now.Fingers (lol) crossed.

The smaller pair is gorgeous IRL and super blingy. I bought the earrings almost 20 years at my favorite estate shoppe in Lambertville and don't remember any details (except for the price lol- that I remember:lol:). I'm sorry.

The medium pair is perfect for me. Super light and they're about an inch or an inch and a quarter in diameter. I found another photo of them.

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 1.10.50 PM.png

I got these at the same estate shoppe.

I do not wear the smaller hoops as they are too heavy and the medium hoops are what I wear most when reaching for hoops. But these days I am wearing my antique dangles and rarely wear hoops atm. I am sure that will cycle however.

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my DY large Helena earrings a lot. They are 1 3/4" I believe. The best part is they have angled posts, so they hang straight against my face (I have wonky piercings, lol).
NMY3P5H_mz.jpg
And please excuse my messy hair.
IMG_20190318_143610997.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two pairs that are both inside out. The first set is larger and is 2.53 cttw:

DSC_1006.JPG

My second pair is smaller, 1.09 cttw. I wear these more often:

cmsdiamondhoops3.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two pairs that are both inside out. The first set is larger and is 2.53 cttw:

DSC_1006.JPG

cmsdiamondhoops3.jpg

Hi Michelle! @Catmom - your collection has always been one of my favorites! I've never seen these before though - they are STUNNING. I like that the smaller pair has single prongs between the diamonds. They look perfect for every day wear - do you remember where you got them? Thanks for sharing :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Michelle! @Catmom - your collection has always been one of my favorites! I've never seen these before though - they are STUNNING. I like that the smaller pair has single prongs between the diamonds. They look perfect for every day wear - do you remember where you got them? Thanks for sharing :love:

Aww, thank you so much violet3! I like the single prongs as well. I got them from David at Diamonds By Lauren.

cmsdiamondhoops9.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you so much violet3! I like the single prongs as well. I got them from David at Diamonds By Lauren.

cmsdiamondhoops9.jpg

Well that would explain why I like them. I love everything from there! Thank you for the additional picture - I LOVE THEM :love:

P.S. - your color change sapphire ring is one of my favorite pieces of all time - I was considering a sapphire engagement ring when I got married, and that was among my favorite of all the photos I saved from PS.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that would explain why I like them. I love everything from there! Thank you for the additional picture - I LOVE THEM :love:

P.S. - your color change sapphire ring is one of my favorite pieces of all time - I was considering a sapphire engagement ring when I got married, and that was among my favorite of all the photos I saved from PS.

Thanks so much!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dizzyakira any chance we can see your Christmas huggies?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my DY large Helena earrings a lot. They are 1 3/4" I believe. The best part is they have angled posts, so they hang straight against my face (I have wonky piercings, lol).
NMY3P5H_mz.jpg
And please excuse my messy hair.
IMG_20190318_143610997.jpg
Oh I love these!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DSC_1006.JPG

cmsdiamondhoops3.jpg
oh I knew you would have a stunning pair of hoops! I love your studs too! Are the blue ones diamonds or blue zircon?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@violet3 yes of course! Sorry I thought I replied to your other thread. Sorry for the huge photos. I can't seem to resize the photos on my phone. These are the 1/2 cttw petite huggies from Bluenile. I got them during their 50% off sale in November.

download_20190320_182824.jpg download_20190320_182818.jpg download_20190320_182813.jpg

Whoa!!! Those are perfect! I love the single prong :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh I knew you would have a stunning pair of hoops! I love your studs too! Are the blue ones diamonds or blue zircon?

Aww thanks! The blue studs are zircons. I don't wear them that often so I'm thinking I'm going to have them turned into danglies of some sort.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks! The blue studs are zircons. I don't wear them that often so I'm thinking I'm going to have them turned into danglies of some sort.

I saw the thread where you got them - they are beautiful!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some Bony Levy baguette huggies that I bought at Nordstrom years ago, but I never wear them so I have them up for sale. Sorry, no ear shots.

InRingBoxCloseUp.jpg
OnBoxTop.jpg

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
18DF5A88-8BF4-42BA-9BBD-73CF041840F4.jpeg 66F1E06E-F1D0-44F1-92A2-3CF95364A406.jpeg I love hoops like anyone here :love:
Here’s mine, in-out type, 4.04 ctw, DE/VVS-VS.
DH bought for me secretly when he knew I couldn’t get over after seeing :tongue:
Lightweight hence easy to wear day or night .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results