missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From a further perspective.

oecerperspectiveshot.jpg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And from just now...dh is altering a black tie dress for me and I just took a quick photo in the middle of the alterations with Bubbalah. I think she looks good with the dress. She is equally at home in casual and black tie.8)

blacktiedresswithoecerperspectiveshot.jpg.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
And from just now...dh is altering a black tie dress for me and I just took a quick photo in the middle of the alterations with Bubbalah. I think she looks good with the dress. She is equally at home in casual and black tie.8)

blacktiedresswithoecerperspectiveshot.jpg.png

Did you just say that your DH is going to alter the dress for you?! KEEPER! Where did you get this amazing man?! LOL Both dress and ring are gorgeous on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you just say that your DH is going to alter the dress for you?! KEEPER! Where did you get this amazing man?! LOL Both dress and ring are gorgeous on you.

Aww thank you @LinSF. I got very lucky indeed. My dh is a dream come true. But :shhh: don't let him hear us say that.:bigsmile:
JK. He knows how much I love him and how crazy I am about him.:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy You look like a model with that beautiful black dress! Your hubby fixes your earrings, builds things, cooks, and now you say he can alter your evening gown...MY husband would make me a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese for dinner after the birth of each child...and he would overcook the macaroni! :lol: He is a great husband though..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy You look like a model with that beautiful black dress! Your hubby fixes your earrings, builds things, cooks, and now you say he can alter your evening gown...MY husband would make me a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese for dinner after the birth of each child...and he would overcook the macaroni! :lol: He is a great husband though..

Thank you dear @Mamabean. Yes, you are so right. We have wonderful DHs who love us so very much and who we love so very much.:kiss2: Everything else is just icing on the proverbial cake. (((HUGS))).

And I have to add that my father is the most wonderful (father and) husband to my mother and he cannot fix anything at all. He is the opposite of my dh and yet he is the most wonderful DH to my mom so yeah that is all that really matters. I mean I grew up with great role models but my dad is like me in that he cannot fix a thing. He is as not handy as my dh is handy.:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you dear @Mamabean. Yes, you are so right. We have wonderful DHs who love us so very much and who we love so very much.:kiss2: Everything else is just icing on the proverbial cake. (((HUGS))).

And I have to add that my father is the most wonderful (father and) husband to my mother and he cannot fix anything at all. He is the opposite of my dh and yet he is the most wonderful DH to my mom so yeah that is all that really matters. I mean I grew up with great role models but my dad is like me in that he cannot fix a thing. He is as not handy as my dh is handy.:lol:
Very true..My husband isn’t handy so I am! I don’t do as much anymore because my back goes out..but I loved tinkering because my dad was a tinkerer..and I got that from him.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m totally with you here Mamabean! As much as my husband is a keeper, DIY is more my forte than his. Anything he turns his hand to he breaks & makes worse, so then the bad mood & temper flares, resulting in said item usually being thrown hard like a toddler & smashed to pieces!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very true..My husband isn’t handy so I am! I don’t do as much anymore because my back goes out..but I loved tinkering because my dad was a tinkerer..and I got that from him.

This also. My father was an Engineer, as is my brother, so I think it’s in the genes to be able to meddle with things & fix them. We were trained from an early age - my first car was old & knackered, and then I blew the head gasket. He had a crane in his garage at home & got the engine block out for me, then helped me change the head gasket. That taught me a lesson alright! My fingers almost bled from sanding! I am definitely my fathers daughter!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This also. My father was an Engineer, as is my brother, so I think it’s in the genes to be able to meddle with things & fix them. We were trained from an early age - my first car was old & knackered, and then I blew the head gasket. He had a crane in his garage at home & got the engine block out for me, then helped me change the head gasket. That taught me a lesson alright! My fingers almost bled from sanding! I am definitely my fathers daughter!
My husband has an engineering background too but it doesn’t translate to any household things..:roll

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how old she is but I would make sure she knows it’s expensive and she needs permission to wear it in the house. My son would take my things when he was little and deposit them all over the house. I would find things in pots with the lids on, in their toy boxes...etc..I had my bracelet disappear for months and found it when I cleaned out my food pantry!

:lol-2:

She’s 9!! We’ve had that conversation!! She’s been in my jewelry box, before. I have hidden it to keep temptation at bay....lol!!! :mrgreen2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2:

She’s 9!! We’ve had that conversation!! She’s been in my jewelry box, before. I have hidden it to keep temptation at bay....lol!!! :mrgreen2:

My elder sisters very expensive engagement ring went missing once, when her children were around 7/8? Her ring is huge - big 2ct oval centre with bullet sides. Was missing presumed gone for over a year, insurance paid out & replacement ring was bought. And then one day she was tidying up the Barbie house when something caught her eye. There at the back, lay on the floor was a Barbie with a VERY expensive necklace on! The girls had pulled Barbie’s head off to pop it on & then forgotten all about it! She confessed up to the insurance company immediately & they were very good - just told her to enjoy both of her rings :lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think our husbands may be related. The morning after I got home from the hospital with our new baby, he kindly set a whole ham next to the bed and went to work.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think our husbands may be related. The morning after I got home from the hospital with our new baby, he kindly set a whole ham next to the bed and went to work.
@Jimmianne That’s so funny! :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cooked or raw?

pizza.gif

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My first attempt at "real life" with a couple Tiffany necklaces layered.
RealLife.jpg
Very pretty together! I would love to see your watch and bracelet stack...I’m always afraid of scratching the watch crystal..Do you wear bracelets on the other hand as well?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results