shape
carat
color
clarity

My LM Antique Cushion ER

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
3AFF79AB-0FD8-499B-926F-89A1BAF6EF83.jpeg here it is! You all have been so helpful. I’ve been a long time lurker and only posted a few times. But reading these threads has helped me to hone my own tastes and find the jeweler I wanted to make this one and only forever ring. I don’t know much about the center diamond other than it’s weight -1.78 cts. I’ve been hesitant to ask other things because I think he went over budget and I don’t want to know! The side stones are petite bullets. It has incredible fire and throws beautiful rainbows. It’s everything I wanted! It passes the sweater test- ie the prongs don’t catch on sweaters. And it passes the glove test - I’m a nurse so the low profile and lack of sharp corners made working with it very doable. He likely has more to say about working with Leon, but the final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t stop staring at it! A3DA257F-0C14-40CF-80C6-21E0E8F5C6F6.jpeg C29E5AA4-3CC9-4718-B976-03DA64BE6038.jpeg 4B3D7DC1-D74E-4EEA-825D-7F6F1250B8DE.jpeg 7AA4C4E4-5695-4D17-9A02-E96CD408B872.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats! :love::appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah!!!!:kiss2:
Stunning, spectacular and soooo beautiful. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!
Your ring is gorgeous and looks absolutely stunning on your finger. I love the antique cushion center stone and the proportions of your ring.
Could you post a photo of the profile? Leon is a master of romantic proportions.

Enjoy wearing your ring!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is truly stunning! I love the beauty of your center stone, the double claws, and the side bullets! Very elegant and classy. I would love to see more pictures especially the profile.

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
image.jpg Thank you all! I’m not at all experienced with taking photos of jewelry so please forgive the lack of ability to find the right light. Here is a picture of the profile - makes getting into sterile gloves a breeze!
The back drop in the photo is the 7’ snow pile on my porch!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring! I love the bullets. Congratulations!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Those bullets are so classy :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart! That stone is mesmerising & the setting is perfection!

Congratulations! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful profile! Your ring has such beautiful detailing.
Will you combine it with a band?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring! Leon does an amazing job! Congratulations, and I hope you love wearing it always!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg what a gorgeous ring! Congratulations and do feel free to post as many more pictures as you might want to :appl:

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a stunning piece. Love the proportions and agree, more pictures! She’s beautiful!!

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations.

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another round of stunning craftsmanship from Leon! I love a good side stone, and haven't seen a lot of bullets around here lately. A great reminder of how wonderful they can look with ALL stones, not just step cuts =)2

I also have a soft spot for antique cushions/mine cuts, and yours is a stunner! Enjoy it! (And the engagement!)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, the proportions are PERFECT, and what an amazing centre stone :love: Congratulations!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! There's something about a great classic that's perfectly executed ... Timeless elegance and class for generations to come. Nothing banal about this. Pure gorgeousness

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us - love the proportions AND that you can use it with gloves. Functionality makes such a difference - congrats!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is stunning! It looks like Your fiancée put a lot of thought into it as it looks perfect for you!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the stone is magnficent! and your setting is my favorite of all time.. beautiful!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! Leon does beautiful work. Congratulations on your engagement.

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
Beautiful profile! Your ring has such beautiful detailing.
Will you combine it with a band?

I’ve already started looking! I’m not sure what to pair it with. Was thinking a French cut eternity band but may stick with just a plain platinum band to wear for athletics. We’re big boaters/sailors, and I ride bikes a lot. Not diamond sports!!

What do you think?

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
Omg what a gorgeous ring! Congratulations and do feel free to post as many more pictures as you might want to :appl:

Haha - will have to find it in more light environments. I got a flash while driving that was bright red and distracting! It’s very lively. I never have owned a diamond before. My first ER was a gorgeous sapphire. They’re really quite interesting stones when cut well.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! :love::love: Please give us specs and more pics. Can you post some perspective shots?

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
Right now I know it is H VS2 and 1.78 ct. I’ve just gotten bold enough to ask for color and clarity tonight :). I do also have the LM video - am I allowed to link to that here?

AMRN0516

Rough_Rock
Also - tell me what kind of pics you all would like to see!! We both love it and love that we can share it here for a captive audience! We will be working outside tomorrow in the snow so maybe we’ll have some favorable light conditions for some glamour shots. Haha

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back for another look! :love:

Any pictures are good, in ALL different lighting, so that we can see the colours in that beauty!

And also I think a super skinny but heavy knife edge plain plat band would be perfect, to match the band on this one. You can always add diamond eternity rings down the line, but for everyday wear it would be classic & practical.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results