shape
carat
color
clarity

Thrive products??

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey all,

I have no plans to try Thrive products but a friend on FB is inundating me and other friends with Thrive Ads and pushing us to try the products. I hear it is some kind of pyramid scheme (?) and am not interested in trying them (I’ve been sucked into something like this before and it was a nightmare). I guess I’m interested in hearing the good, the bad and the ugly. I’ve googled reviews and there is plenty to be concerned about IMO but your opinions interest me!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have used them but do not have a membership any longer. It was fine for some things I could not get locally but I didn't use enough to warrant paying the fee. You can buy from them without it I think. A new organic foods place opened up so I can find what I need now. They did ship things well packed which was a plus.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Redwood!

No high pressure sales tactics I take it?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. A couple emails but nothing after that once I cancelled. This was over a year ago so I am not sure if they have changed.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE their mascara! I will buy it forever! It is by far the best I have ever tried. It makes my pretty short lashes super long. It is not water proof but doesn’t smudge and comes off easily.

I wasn’t impressed by their eyeliner, their stick highlighter is not bad for under your eyebrow and top of cheekbones.

I saw an ad on Facebook and ordered it. I am always looking for the perfect mascara and I am pretty sure this is it.

I just bought a couple products and didn’t have to join anything. When I am ready for another, I will order it.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea they did make up! Thought it was supplements only.
Huh.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FF1A164C-8853-4EFF-9833-69707AA6A7D8.jpeg I bought from
Thrive causemetics

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results