shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D2EED1B7-A410-42C4-8EE3-0ABBC39094A2.jpeg
Coffee with my new TGP Feuilles Dorées lavender spinel ring

Drool. :drool:
Love the design and the spinel is beautiful! :love: Did you make a thread? Are there stats somewhere?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Who made it?
David Michael Jewelers. they are in Australia and have made some incredible works of art for PSers. my family generously got this for my 30th bday and I'm trying to wear it more often. I adore it, but feel very odd wearing something so expensive.

Eady

Rough_Rock
Drool. :drool:
Love the design and the spinel is beautiful! :love: Did you make a thread? Are there stats somewhere?

Thanks!! No I haven’t created a thread for it yet. The stone is a 7x6mm lavender/violet spinel cut by Top Notch Faceting into an antique cushion cut with an open culet.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Michael Jewelers. they are in Australia and have made some incredible works of art for PSers. my family generously got this for my 30th bday and I'm trying to wear it more often. I adore it, but feel very odd wearing something so expensive.

LOVE this so much and I love David Michael jewelry. It is a dream of mine to one day be able to own something made by them. They create TDF masterpieces and your necklace is no exception. :kiss2:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
3335CF14-E9B9-4B6C-B6F5-0BD8BC228E2C.jpeg Keeping it simple today with a scattering of sapphires and kornerupines in yellow gold

That is the sweetest little ring! It reminds me of something that a modern day ballerina would wear. I usually dont love oddly placed stones, what are they called..."cluster rings"? But the color palette is so yummy amd looks beautiful with your jumper! Its very organic and flows well! It almost reminds me of a grouping of flora growing in a forest.

Eady

Rough_Rock
That is the sweetest little ring! It reminds me of something that a modern day ballerina would wear. I usually dont love oddly placed stones, what are they called..."cluster rings"? But the color palette is so yummy amd looks beautiful with your jumper! Its very organic and flows well! It almost reminds me of a grouping of flora growing in a forest.

Thank you! I had a few gem pairs left over from other projects and so my sister and I had matching cluster rings made with them. The colours luckily worked well together!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoops too small so you can't see the top diamond!

Going to feedback when the factory reopens on 20th.

You hooked it onto studs right? It looks like you threaded it behind some studs?

I think it looks great but yes you give them hell if they stuffed up!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You hooked it onto studs right? It looks like you threaded it behind some studs?

I think it looks great but yes you give them hell if they stuffed up!

Yes too small to go onto hoops and even with studs no clearance to see top diamond coz the circle is way too small!

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pink!!! I love this ring! So much more than I should much to Pink Bandit's amusement

20190216_114254.jpg

But the day before I wore green to balance out the love

20190214_130729.jpg

Both rings are beautiful, but I’m in love with the sapphire!:kiss2: Does it have its own thread? I need more pics!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are beautiful, but I’m in love with the sapphire!:kiss2: Does it have its own thread? I need more pics!

It doesn't have it's own thread but there were some real time posts on the day I bought it! Was quite a nice adventure!

Basically I was in Singapore at a CS Vendor's shop, fell in love with the ring. Vendor told me he didn't have a report for this stone as he was sure it was heated and he only got reports for his unheated stones.

I was going to bail as no report, no buy but with the encouragement of some ladies on this forum I bought the ring, contingent on him getting a report to prove it was heat only. He sent out the ring to get it tested as soon as I paid for it.

To my delight it came back as unheated!

Here is another pic of it which I've posted before.

20181126_152559.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results