Small pinkish diamond

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
Damn, it's in the wrong section, so sorry :oops2::(2sad :((

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn, it's in the wrong section, so sorry :oops2::(2sad :((
You can hit "report concern" and tell the moderators you want the thread moved. I think 50-100 is a fair price for that kind of stone since it's small, included, light colored.

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
You can hit "report concern" and tell the moderators you want the thread moved.
Oh ok, too bad I don't know how, this is my very first thread

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s hard to tell how the colour is, and what the inclusions are like on those photos. All of mine (certed by GIA) are usually a lot more expensive than that, though I have some lighter stones for sure. In the world of pink diamonds, 0.09 still doesn’t come all that cheap... so tbh (please take it with a grain of salt) I think I would probably have paid more than $50 for that stone. Even lighter pink melee sized stones seem to cost in that range...

My GIA certed light pink pear VVS2 0.32ct was several thousand for what it’s worth. Of course, that is GIA, VVS2 and bigger. But still. I would’ve guessed >$100...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are you planning to do with it? I think it’s a good price considering everything

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What fun!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d definitely go with rose gold to enhance the colour. =)2

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe setting it in a small ring made with rose gold to highlight the pink

Sounds like a great idea! Definitely pay attention to which alloy of rose gold is used though. Some RG alloys look more pinkish (some designers actually call their alloys pink gold) while some look more bronze-coppery. I would clarify with the designer which alloy they plan to use, and see if you can get a picture of the alloy prior to setting.

IcePhoenix

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like a good idea
Sounds like a great idea! Definitely pay attention to which alloy of rose gold is used though. Some RG alloys look more pinkish (some designers actually call their alloys pink gold) while some look more bronze-coppery. I would clarify with the designer which alloy they plan to use, and see if you can get a picture of the alloy prior to setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results