shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass/AVC engagement ring

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
It's been a long time since I've been on this thread! David said my ring will be finished in 10 days :shock: Super excited but also nervous!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
It's been a long time since I've been on this thread! David said my ring will be finished in 10 days :shock: Super excited but also nervous!

That’s exciting!!! What CAD did you approve? Or are you surprising us? :geek2:

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
So I will share the final cad that I have but it's not exactly what the ring will look like. There were a few tweaks made.
44232-QUAD.jpg

It seems simple but it took months and months to get to this point.
It will be 14k white gold with a milgrain halo around my 1.25 ct AVC moissanite with single claw prongs. (Not like what it shows on the cad) The shank will look somewhat like this and the diamonds will go 3/4 of the way around it.
0_20190207_130912.jpg
Here is my moissanite. I haven't seen it in person which is scary. It went right from Jonathan to David.
20190209_085611.jpg
I will share pictures once I get the ring. No clue when my fiancee plans on giving it to me. We are already engaged, I proposed in August

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
What if the gallery had some sort of milgrain/antique design instead of the straight support strut across? With the pave and double claw prongs, the architectural look of that bar may look better modified to a more light and airy design. Are you wanting a more modern look or antique? David has done so many beautiful antique gallery designs, and there are a TON of Jewelers you could gain inspiration from depending on the direction you want to go in. Do you have any inspo pics you could share?

I also think pave instead of shared prong would again lend to the delicate look of the milgrain halo and double claw prongs. Just my opinion though! ;)2

And I completely understand dragging your feet and not knowing exactly what you want. I’ve been researching for TWO YEARS and just now figured it out. My final round of CADs should be coming from David in the next few days. It’s been a long endeavor but fun! I’ll honestly be kinda sad when it’s over. :cry2:[/QUOTE

I don't know how I'm just now seeing this, So weird :/ I will be happy when all of this is over with! It's been a long and stressful process for me.

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
My ring should be done tomorrow. I'm so nervous to get the email with pictures.

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
Still waiting for it to be finished. :cry2: I'm not a very patient person. I emailed him yesterday and he said it's still with the setter but should be done this week.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh waiting must be torture! I can't wait to see the finished ring!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wait is the worst part but you are going to be blown away once you receive it. The combo of Jonathan’s moissy and David’s workmanship can’t be beat!

I can’t wait to see the completed ring! :love:

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
It is the worst He told me it would be done in 10 days on the 7th which would have made it last Sunday. Praying it's done today and I get the pictures.

StaceyP

Rough_Rock
Premium
She is finally finished! I have pictures! I'm assuming that I have to post them here in fabulous fashion jewelry since I have a moissanite center?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is finally finished! I have pictures! I'm assuming that I have to post them here in fabulous fashion jewelry since I have a moissanite center?
Yes..Please post your photos! Very exciting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results