shape
carat
color
clarity

ebay purchase of wedding ring set

jaydrive

Rough_Rock
Hi fellas...first post here. Just came across this community after an impulse ebay purchase. Now my senses are back with me and I'm trying to figure out if I've made a right move in buying these rings.

The pictures are below and the rings consist of customized wedding band set/engagement ring setting only. They're all 18k rose gold/white gold weighing approximately 14.5g in total for all 3 rings. The ladies band contains 0.39ct of Blaze Cut diamonds.
P.S. They are the right size for myself and my wife. They are authentic Bez Ambar rings.

I bought them for $1.5k. Did I overpay for these rings?

Screenshot_20190215-072247_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20190215-070852_eBay.jpg

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Would I pay 1.5K for those? Not in this lifetime!
BUT
If you love them then that is really all that matters!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I second what @bludiva said. If these were exactly what you were looking for then you got a great deal, pretty amazing to get a whole set all together like that.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
=)2Very nice set and amazing that they are also your size! Now the wonderful folks here on PS can help you choose a perfect center stone for the Ering!!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is a good, solid deal. And the rings are lovely.

Let us know if you need help choosing a center stone!

ETA Good lord! If those are authentic Bez Ambar rings, you got an AMAZING deal! Just been scrolling their web site and those prices are steep!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did great! They’re amazing..and expensive rings..so you got a great deal!

jaydrive

Rough_Rock
Welp...thanks for all your feedback.

I had to ask the seller to take the rings back. My wife wanted Verragio rings and I thought these Bez Ambar were close enough but she wants THE Verragio rings. I sent her the link to Bez Ambar website hoping that this would change her mind.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's too bad! Bez ambar is such an interesting designer. Good luck with the hunt!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic deal if they’re authentic.

Verragio’s designs are lovely but in my experience their workmanship is inconsistent - I don’t recommend Verragio to family and friend for this reason.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear you had to return them, but kudos to you for listening to your wife! Get her want she wants to begin with and you’ll spend far less money in the long run ;)2

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results