carat
color
clarity

A Tiffany & Co valentine treat...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi bling friends!
I have been wanting an Etoile style band for forever. Being a mom of five kids ages 8 and under, sometimes you need to just wear a plain, simple band that can stand up to anything. But it's still nice to have a little sparkle, right? Enter the Etoile. I have tried other versions like the Benchmark one, but even though the Tiffany is really overpriced IMO, I still liked and coveted this version the most. So finally I decided to just get the Tiffany version. It's Valentine's day, and DH and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this past November. So why not? My band is the 3mm one in Platinum. I'm really loving it! So comfortable and sparkly in real life. Hope you enjoy the pics!

20190213_133141.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to your new ring! It stacks really well with your other rings!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! You deserve it! Enjoy!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
Perfect! Classic and timeless. Thank you so much for sharing! Enjoy and congrats on 10 years...and five children! Amazing. Good job, mom!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful and elegant on you however you wear it! Happy Valentines Day and Anniversary!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty - LOVE my Etoile!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! A Tiffany etoile is also a long-term goal for me. Agree that something about the weight and styling just isn't matched by others...

Enjoy it and your rough and tumble life :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! I had the 4mm Etoile at one point but I love the 3mm better!

Congrats on the anniversary - you really rock this ring!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band. I stalk them on eBay. Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it. It is a great piece!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the etoile! Looks perfect on you!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! Happy Valentine's Day to you and congrats on your 10th Anniversary! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I love it! Etoilelicious. :love:Happy Valentine's Day @Laila619 :kiss2:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It feels so wonderful getting something you truly love. It is beautiful, congrats!

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's one of my fave T&CO designs! It looks fab on you!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always thought this style was so modern and cool - congrats!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not much of a Tiffany or ‘brand’ person myself, but this is one of the few items I’d make an exception on! It’s stunning, sexy, sleek, simple, sophisticated and a whole lotta other words! :love:

Congrats on the new band & your 10 year anniversary! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simple but classy and so wearable! Nice choice!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, THANK YOU so much everyone for your kind comments!! You guys are the best. No one else cares about jewelry in my family so it's so nice to be able to share with people who get it. :kiss2:

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I also have the rose gold version of this exact band, love it so much I kind want another. :roll2:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It's lovely! There's not a thing wrong with wanting something branded and special. The heart wants what the heart wants....

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Laila619, great to hear from you! :kiss2:

LOVE the Etoile so much, it looks beautiful on you and I love how it's so easy to wear! And when all is said and done there are times when only the real deal will do. I also adore your ering, my gosh it's gorgeous. I have always admired your taste and style. Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Laila619, great to hear from you! :kiss2:

LOVE the Etoile so much, it looks beautiful on you and I love how it's so easy to wear! And when all is said and done there are times when only the real deal will do. I also adore your ering, my gosh it's gorgeous. I have always admired your taste and style. Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day!

Aww, thanks so much @junebug17 ! You're too sweet. :) The e-ring is new too, it's from Blue Nile! I've always loved your halo and think they can't be beat for boosting size.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I also have the rose gold version of this exact band, love it so much I kind want another. :roll2:

Ooh @Mixtress , the rose gold Etoile would be especially gorgeous! Do you have a thread with pics of yours? Would love to see!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results