shape
carat
color
clarity

Lavish cleaning foam from HPD is easy to use and does an Ex. job.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It takes less than a minute and I'm done. The diamond is sparkling clean.
filenails.gif
:love:

IMG_3930.jpg

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I have a jar of a chemical jewellry cleaner .... the instructions say to dip the ring for 1 or 2 minutes, not longer. I’m afraid to try it for fear the chemicals are too harsh. If you all think this one is safe, maybe I’ll try it.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several bottles of this and have not tried it yet. Maybe I should:mrgreen2:
If I'm cleaning more than two rings I'll use the US cleaner but if I'm just cleaning my ring I'll use HPD's Lavish. My stone is easy to clean since it is on a tension setting with open pavil. Yup, 1 min. and I'm done.
filenails.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I am doing something wrong. I bought this and it is just OK IMO. It did not do a super duper job of cleaning my bling more than just soap and water and a toothbrush. And it was hard to get foamy when the temp got warmer inside as it came out more watery even after shaking the bottle a lot to get it to foam. But that was not of any consequence as it foamed up again when the indoor temp cooled down. But anyway I am not going to buy it again as it didn't do anything special cleaning wise for my bling. Glad it makes such a difference for others bling though.

I know now of a few vendors bottling this and selling it under their own label. Interesting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stuff is A M A Z I N G !!!

Especially when you have a broken wrist and can’t use a small toothbrush...o_O

Hope you are healing well @Weecam. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was in the goodie bag at the gtg. Glad to hear it works! I haven't even tried it yet!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hope you are healing well @Weecam. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so @missy ! That’s very kind of you. :geek2:
I’m going to see the orthopaedic surgeon on the 26th so I’ll find out if I can start physical therapy. I’ve read some of your thread NIRDI and OH MY GOSH what an ordeal you had with your leg!! I was happy to read that you’re biking again.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so @missy ! That’s very kind of you. :geek2:
I’m going to see the orthopaedic surgeon on the 26th so I’ll find out if I can start physical therapy. I’ve read some of your thread NIRDI and OH MY GOSH what an ordeal you had with your leg!! I was happy to read that you’re biking again.

Thank you @Weecam and the year after I broke 2 bones in my leg we cycled over 4300 miles so there is a light at the end of your tunnel for sure!
As for PT one thing I learned is go slow. If you over do a set back takes a really long time to recover from but if you take it cautiously and slowly you will continue making improvements. I was doing no weight bearing PT for a couple of months after the first 2 months no activity no anything being wheel chair bound pretty much those months and then I started partial weight bearing 4 months after the surgery. But we had different injuries so of course listen to your surgeon and your physical therapist and if I can help in any way I am here for you. You can do this and you will be just as good if not better than ever!

It was a long haul looking back but it went very quickly somehow. Hope it goes quickly for you too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was in the goody bag at the WF get together. It does work really well! I clean my rings daily so I am trying to ration this stuff for special occasions - lol!!!

1amaN00b

Rough_Rock
Where can I get this cleaning foam and how much?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where can I get this cleaning foam and how much?

Some PS vendors sell it. Erica at LAD and Wink at HPD.
Here’s a link with other sellers FYI.

http://www.lavishjewelrycleaner.com/

Amazon also sells it but I don’t know if it’s from an authorized retailer. I’d make sure it was before I bought on amazon.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DancingFire, I agree, Lavish from High Performance Diamonds cleans my CBI and other diamonds very well.

Threadjack...
I would love to see an “After Lavish” video of your new gorgeous CBI in the tension setting. ;-) I’d also like to hear your thoughts on your setting— can you feel the culet, are you concerned your stone might fall out, and do you appreciate the openness and visibility of your diamond more? How did you pick your setting over other tension settings?

Beautiful ring!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DancingFire, I agree, Lavish from High Performance Diamonds cleans my CBI and other diamonds very well.

Threadjack...
I would love to see an “After Lavish” video of your new gorgeous CBI in the tension setting. ;-) I’d also like to hear your thoughts on your setting— can you feel the culet, are you concerned your stone might fall out, and do you appreciate the openness and visibility of your diamond more? How did you pick your setting over other tension settings?

Beautiful ring!
I can't feel the culet touching my skin but it gets close to touching my finger if I open up my hand. If I were to redo the setting I'll have it set maybe like 1mm higher.

The chances of the stone falling out is very slim b/c it is grip like a vise under high pressure. The only way you'll lose the stone is if the ring breaks in half. I love the openness of the setting b/c I can see more diamond, plus is so easy to clean. This is my second tension setting both are similar in style.

2.35i.jpg
This was my first tension setting with an Octavia stone.
IMG_2392.JPG

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't feel the culet touching my skin but it gets close to touching my finger if I open up my hand. If I were to redo the setting I'll have it set maybe like 1mm higher.

The chances of the stone falling out is very slim b/c it is grip like a vise under high pressure. The only way you'll lose the stone is if the ring breaks in half. I love the openness of the setting b/c I can see more diamond, plus is so easy to clean. This is my second tension setting both are similar in style.

2.35i.jpg
This was my first tension setting with an Octavia stone.
IMG_2392.JPG

:eek2: Your setting FREAKS me out, @Dancing Fire . It's stunning and I know that diamond isn't going anywhere, but it totally looks like it could just drop out of there any second!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was in the goody bag at the WF get together. It does work really well! I clean my rings daily so I am trying to ration this stuff for special occasions - lol!!!
You wear sucha expensive ring and you worry about spending $15 bucks for a 2.5 oz bottle?
slap4.gif
:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You wear sucha expensive ring and you worry about spending $15 bucks for a 2.5 oz bottle?
slap4.gif
:lol:

Haha! No, I looked up the ordering info on this once and then forgot to write it down. I can always order more but just try not to waste what I have!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Link where I can buy this stuff?
Cheapest, with coupon code ?

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t know Wink offers this cleaner for sale. Erica at LAD charges $22.95

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So we want a rundown do you like your new HPD better than the Octavia?
I love my CBI b/c the stone have all my dream specs. :love:. They are two different animals but if I were to buy another step cut again (RHR :silenced:) it would definitely be another Octavia. :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t know Wink offers this cleaner for sale. Erica at LAD charges $22.95
I think he does but my bottle came along with a few other goodies when I purchased a CBI stone .

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have several bottles of this and have not tried it yet. Maybe I should:mrgreen2:
Cf.
For your rings your US cleaner would probably do a better job, but for my tension setting is easy.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this stuff, too! I actually keep it in my shower and will squirt my studs as I finish my shower (I wear them 24/7). A lazy way to add some sparkle if I don’t take them out for a thorough cleaning!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought 2 bottles from Erica at Love Affair Diamonds, I really like it =)2

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few bottles too from CBI purchases (for free, plus a bunch of other goodies), and I love it! Like others, I use it when I'm only cleaning my ER/WB, but I usually just throw a bunch of stuff I've worn in the US.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results