mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That heart is stunning :kiss2:

Can't go wrong with a good green heart!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Me too! :cry2: That’s a stunning color and it’s cut by Jeff White so you know it’s just as gorgeous in person. :kiss2: I won’t ask what it costs. Nope, I won’t do it...:P2

ETA: ok, I went back and asked the price. I know, I know, I’m not exactly in a position to buy it but I still wanted to know. I am a wee bit ashamed. :shifty: For anyone else looking at it, it’s $1,975.

Here’s a pic for those of us that don’t like links.
8438ECF5-0B22-44C8-BB77-602E87DC3A26.jpeg

Last edited:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! :cry2: That’s a stunning color and it’s cut by Jeff White so you know it’s just as gorgeous in person. :kiss2: I won’t ask what it costs. Nope, I won’t do it...:P2

ETA: ok, I went back and asked the price. I know, I know, I’m not exactly in a position to buy it but I still wanted to know. I am a wee bit ashamed. :shifty: For anyone else looking at it, it’s $1,975.

You shouldn't feel at all ashamed! I hate when sellers make you feel awkward for asking the price and much prefer when they just post it. :roll2: Thank you for asking, I'm sure others were curious too!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

In her pics- this color is the stuff of dreams. So gorgeous. :love:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful purple! The cutting looks really special too. :wavey:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, please someone buy this and put me out of my misery. Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsyln_-Hjrf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8lqvb4sv7cbk

Also on FB. 3+ct, he's asking $2200. If I had the funds I would buy this in 1 second.

Pics, but pardon my phone's blue light filter at night making everything red.
Screenshot_20190119-182520_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190119-182515_Instagram.jpg

Isn’t that one freaking gorgeous? The video shows it off beautifully. I can’t have it but I hope a PSer buys it so I can see how it gets set. :mrgreen2:

ETA: here’s the pic without the blue light filter. Talk about tropical waters...
. 31AC2845-D0FE-4F04-918D-4C6413D08C20.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn’t that one freaking gorgeous? The video shows it off beautifully. I can’t have it but I hope a PSer buys it so I can see how it gets set. :mrgreen2:

ETA: here’s the pic without the blue light filter. Talk about tropical waters...
. 31AC2845-D0FE-4F04-918D-4C6413D08C20.jpeg
Exactly!!!! I want a PSer to buy it SO BADLY!!!!!

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
Exactly!!!! I want a PSer to buy it SO BADLY!!!!!

I’ve been waiting for almost a year for Bayoto/Brume to have a color like that again. Has anyone done business with him? I know that he is wire transfer only, and sometimes doesn’t insure. I would love to be the PSer to buy this one, but feel like I need a bit of a walk-through on the process with him.

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been waiting for almost a year for Bayoto/Brume to have a color like that again. Has anyone done business with him? I know that he is wire transfer only, and sometimes doesn’t insure. I would love to be the PSer to buy this one, but feel like I need a bit of a walk-through on the process with him.
I haven't done any business with him, but I'm friends with him on Facebook - just to watch his gems and get a feel for him - and he seems to be a stand-up guy. I haven't heard of him not delivering or of him trying to shaft someone.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Other PSers have purchased from him with good results. I think @Rare gem lover was one, but I might be wrong. I've spoken to him multiple times and he seems very honest and others in the gem community trust him. Personally I'd be totally comfortable purchasing from him if I had the funds for this!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

voce

Ideal_Rock
Not my size and not my metal, or else I would be tempted, thank goodness!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased two stones from him. He's very responsive and will send videos, too. He also will let you know if the photo is close to the actual stone in color. He shipped upon payment, and I love the stones!
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 2.44.21 PM.png IMG_0001.png

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Attachments

• il_570xN.1803175785_8pkx.jpg
    il_570xN.1803175785_8pkx.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would LOVE a spinel that color but I am not sure that color is true to life. If I edit the picture so that the color of his/her hand is not rose color it looks like this. :think: I think I would ask for lots of pictures and a video before purchasing.

B199322F-AB0E-46B7-85F0-891E0AD97C8E.png

voce

Ideal_Rock
I plopped down all my gem funds on the ruby in my avatar. It's a reminder that I simply cannot afford more gems. But yeah, if I had the funds, I would go for that spinel for sure!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I plopped down all my gem funds on the ruby in my avatar. It's a reminder that I simply cannot afford more gems. But yeah, if I had the funds, I would go for that spinel for sure!

I was wondering about your new avatar pic. What are the details? Do you have a thread up on it yet? :love:

voce

Ideal_Rock
@elle_71125 @mellowyellowgirl and whoever else is interested

I am paying off the ruby in my avatar in installments, and will set it in a custom ring in time for my birthday in August. I will for sure start a thread then, but I won't have it in hand until the ring is done in July or August.

It's only 1.19 ct, Mozambique origin, but top color and crystal, unheated, and almost loupe clean.

To be honest, I was already going to set like ten projects with Yvonne, but this ruby showed up and I had to grab it. So you guys will see me post other bling before getting this ruby in hand. Most notably my paraiba camellia! And a rubellite camellia with paraiba melee, most likely, and maybe a second paraiba ring, too, since I grabbed a pear neon green paraiba during the New Year sale at CRD. I decided this was the year I would spend $$$ on my expensive hobby before I get married and my df can start complaining. :P2

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 @mellowyellowgirl and whoever else is interested

I am paying off the ruby in my avatar in installments, and will set it in a custom ring in time for my birthday in August. I will for sure start a thread then, but I won't have it in hand until the ring is done in July or August.

It's only 1.19 ct, Mozambique origin, but top color and crystal, unheated, and almost loupe clean.

To be honest, I was already going to set like ten projects with Yvonne, but this ruby showed up and I had to grab it. So you guys will see me post other bling before getting this ruby in hand. Most notably my paraiba camellia! And a rubellite camellia with paraiba melee, most likely, and maybe a second paraiba ring, too, since I grabbed a pear neon green paraiba during the New Year sale. I decided this was the year I would spend $$$ on my expensive hobby before I get married and my df can start complaining. :P2

You gotta get it all in before you have to start explaining yourself to the other half. :lol:

I can't wait to see all these upcoming projects. Especially anything involving paraiba. :mrgreen2: And the ruby looks gorgeous!!! Want to share the vendor?

voce

Ideal_Rock
You gotta get it all in before you have to start explaining yourself to the other half. :lol:

I can't wait to see all these upcoming projects. Especially anything involving paraiba. :mrgreen2: And the ruby looks gorgeous!!! Want to share the vendor?
I actually did mention it in the thread where someone was looking for princess cut sapphires, but I bought it from Enhoerning Jewelry/Inken Krause. I bought and returned another ruby and told her what my requirements were, and was basically prepared to wait for a year or so, but she went to a top dealer and picked this one out for me.

Here's the picture I posted in that other thread.
Screenshot_20190123-145945.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results