shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Vintage Sun-Star Rose Cut Halo with a Canera European Round!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is magnificent!!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is absolutely stunning!! I love the basket!

Gorgeous ring and diamond!

Wow! Truly unique, eye-catching and artful in every possible way! :love:

That 3rd V.C. picture had me at hello! Beautiful ring.

Wow! Just spectacular! Congrats!

What an amazing piece!

Thank you so much for your kind words, @xjsbellamias13, @SimoneDi, @rainydaze, @hmr_mama, @Kaycee2018, and @Wewechew! And yes, I adore the basket as well... every detail about this ring just flows together seamlessly! I am continually in awe of Victor's artistry; he is truly amazing!!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning, just stunning.

I have seen so many VC pieces here, and they never fail to amaze.

Just lovely!

Gorgeous ring with great presence. It's amazing!

Such a beauty!!! :love::love::love: Congrats!!! Lucky-lucky you!!! :appl::appl::appl:It is going to be always sunny :dance:

OH:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Wow. This is a beautiful ring. Love his creations so much! Congratulations on such a lovely ring. Enjoy this one. WOW

SO gorgeous and unique!

Gorgeous...:kiss2:

Spectacular show stopper, just wow!!! How do you get anything done wearing that gorgeous ring, I would be bumping into walls, looking at my ring all time :lol:
You all are too kind, and thank you so much @GlitterInMyHair, @MissGotRocks, @natasha-cupcake, @Roi, @hathalove, @KristyDarling, @Rpb, and @Sparkles88! I am truly humbled by the beauty of this ring, and yes, sometimes I think I might even walk into a wall, LOL! Victor's efforts resulted in perfection once again, and I truly appreciate everyone sharing my excitement!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Victor does master proportions so well.
The ring looks so beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing it. I loooove that basket. Very fresh.

The entire design brings to mind an icy intricate snow flake! All the delicate milgrain! Spectacular! Stunning on your hand. Kudos to you and Victor! :love:

Wow, that is magnificent!!!!

Aww; thank you so much @Acinom, @Bonfire, and @arkieb1! I have to give credit where it is due, and seeing your amazing pieces has been such an inspiration to me! As you well know, Victor's work is just over the top... he cares about the details and it shows. I am continually amazed by the beauty of his creations! This ring was quite an undertaking on his part and I will cherish this piece for many decades to come! Thank you again so much for all of your kind words!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful!
What an experience it must be to wear such a wonderful piece of wearable art!
Because of posts just like this I hope I get to work with someone so talented one day, thank you so much for sharing so that even lurkers like me get to oggle :clap:
Enjoy every minute with this beauty
Aww; you are too kind, @Winterinaustralia! I too hope that you get to work with Victor one day. I am so grateful to have discovered his artistry and it truly is a joy that I wish for everyone!! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Wow. But I need a close up. Like lots of close-ups

Another gorgeous creation!!! :love: What a collection you have!!! You need to indulge us with some family shots when you have some time!!!

Wow! What a stunner of a ring. It’s beautiful.

Wowzers! What a stunner & I agree, we need many more close up hand shots!

What a beautiful ring!

Yes and family shot please:)

Epic ring!
And yes, more photos!

Gorgeous and stunning! Absolutely more photos!

Oh my gosh; thank you so much for your kind words @nala, @ac117, @foxinsox, @Alex T, @tyty333, @MakingTheGrade, and @kathley (and to @hathalove again!)! I am overwhelmed by the response, but I have to say that the beauty of this piece totally took me by storm as well! I will post a few more photos shortly and I will try to get a family shot soon as well, I promise!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GLORIOUS!!! JUST GLORIOUS!!!
Breathtaking, as always!! VC does it, yet...AGAIN!!
Please share details on the center diamond, and spoil us with family shots, and lots & lots....& LOTS of close ups, hand shots, floral shots, etc!!!
It’s so beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Beautiful!!!! Halolicious.:love: Another Victor Canera masterpiece. A man as wonderful as his craftsmanship. A rare find. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring on you.:kiss2:

Aww; thank you @Matthews1127 and @missy... that really means a lot! I will do my best to take some better photos soon and I will include some family shots soon as well! I really wish I had the mad photographic prowess that many on PS have! This piece really is glorious and it never ceases to grab me, but its beauty IRL far exceeds what the photos convey. I never knew I could love a halo so much!! And I couldn't agree more that Victor is every bit as wonderful as his craftsmanship... he is a gem in his own right and it is always a joy to work with him! Thank you again so much for sharing my excitement!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What she said!!! FAMILY SHOT!! FAMILY SHOT!!
Congratulations Carbonfan!! The ring is amazing. I am so happy for you and excited for Victor that he has another chance to create such an original and exciting piece. I would LOVE more pictures, and close ups at that. Such a fabulous piece. Gosh. It looks absolutely mind blowing.
Aww; your kind words mean so much to me @LLJsmom! This piece was all Victor's idea, and it is far and beyond anything I would ever have dreamed up! It reminds me of a delicate diamond doily (which sounds horrible now that I am typing it!), but in the best possible way! Okay, I think I will stick with the scintillating snowflake description; that sounds much better! But seriously, the intricacy of each detail never ceases to blow me away. Thank you for sharing my excitement at each turn... none of my friends or family get the "bling thing" so it really means a lot! I will do my best to take some additional photos soon, and family shots too! And I must say that I can never see too many photos of your octagonal masterpiece!! :love: I truly appreciate all of your support and encouragement along the way!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for all of your kind words! I too am floored by the beauty that Victor brings into being... he is talented beyond belief! I hope to take some additional photos soon, but in the meantime, here are a few "candid" shots to tide you over!

IMG_1349.JPG IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2526.JPG IMG_2544.JPG

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful but also he’s using another diamond as a prop for your diamond I can’t even

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I saw this on his Instagram and was floored. It's such a gorgeous design, and the flow is perfection. Congrats!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! :love: Love the rose cuts with the OEC! Add me to the list of those who'd love to see all your VC pieces in one picture!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaah, I now realise rhis us your ring as well. Do you alternate or do you wear them on different hands?
Would love to see a group pic of your VC pieces
B3152B6A-F3DB-4CD7-B3BA-6B55805E9983.jpeg 58D89EE5-9503-4F6D-8482-767545A1CF14.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It's simply stunning!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg I saw this on his Instagram and was floored. It's such a gorgeous design, and the flow is perfection. Congrats!!
Thank you so much, @lovedogs! I have to admit that I was floored as well! Victor truly has an eye for proportion and everything just comes together seamlessly. I don't know how he does it!
Oh wow! It's simply stunning!
Aww, you are too kind, @Catmom! Thank you for sharing my excitement!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! :love: Love the rose cuts with the OEC! Add me to the list of those who'd love to see all your VC pieces in one picture!
Aww, that really means a lot, @diamondseeker2006! The subtle beauty of the rose cuts create the perfect halo for this piece. And yes, I will take some family shots of my VC pieces soon! A few of my pieces are in the vault so once I retrieve them I will post a few pictures!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aaah, I now realise rhis us your ring as well. Do you alternate or do you wear them on different hands?
Would love to see a group pic of your VC pieces
B3152B6A-F3DB-4CD7-B3BA-6B55805E9983.jpeg 58D89EE5-9503-4F6D-8482-767545A1CF14.jpeg
Hi @Acinom! Yes, the octagonal solitaire is my current e-ring and I will wear the Vintage Sun-star Halo as a RHR. I truly have been so inspired by your stunning VC pieces as well! I will try to post a group picture of my VC treasures soon! The PS community has been so helpful along the way and it is so fun to be able to share my journey with you all. Thank you again for sharing my excitement and for all of the valuable insights you have shared over the years as well!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@carbonfan Like you, I don't much care for halos for myself, but I think you just changed my mind!! This ring is mind-blowing in its beauty and proportions. Maybe I should be thinking of VC for my vintage necklace creation.... I hope you enjoy it for many years to come in good health and happiness. :love: :appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fantastic!! Love everything about your ring!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sparkle-bomb!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@carbonfan Like you, I don't much care for halos for myself, but I think you just changed my mind!! This ring is mind-blowing in its beauty and proportions. Maybe I should be thinking of VC for my vintage necklace creation.... I hope you enjoy it for many years to come in good health and happiness. :love: :appl:
Thank you so much, @SandyinAnaheim! I love this piece more and more each day and I hope to enjoy it for many decades to come! I truly never liked halo rings on my hand until I discovered Victor's work... he truly works magic with the proportions and I would trust him on any project from here on out! I would love to hear more about your vintage necklace project... that sounds exciting!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GLORIOUS!!! JUST GLORIOUS!!!
Breathtaking, as always!! VC does it, yet...AGAIN!!
Please share details on the center diamond, and spoil us with family shots, and lots & lots....& LOTS of close ups, hand shots, floral shots, etc!!!
It’s so beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Ack, I just realize that I completely forgot to provide specs of the center diamond; I am so sorry @Matthews1127! The center stone is a 2.014 E VS1 CER (8mm) with a tiny 49.5% table. I was so lucky to find this stone and I love everything about it! :love: Still pinching myself!!

I will try for more family shots and close ups soon. In the meantime, thank you again for your kind words and for all of the encouragement along the way!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ack, I just realize that I completely forgot to provide specs of the center diamond; I am so sorry @Matthews1127! The center stone is a 2.014 E VS1 CER (8mm) with a tiny 49.5% table. I was so lucky to find this stone and I love everything about it! :love: Still pinching myself!!

I will try for more family shots and close ups soon. In the meantime, thank you again for your kind words and for all of the encouragement along the way!

*Swoon* 49.5% table?!? I die!!! :love:
I never tire of admiring your collection, @carbonfan!!
Keep the photos coming!!! ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results