clarity

#TBT My 2.065 ACA in Vatche U-113!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty Kal2021! A beautiful classic!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
What a show stopper! Looks great on your hand and with either band (though I think I slightly prefer it with the Embrace). Congratulations on your beautiful new ring and soon-to-be little one!

Thank you! I prefer it with the Embrace, as well. It's always been my dream combo! I just need to decide if I should size my Embrace up a little or wait until I'm a few months post-partum to lose the swelling and some baby weight then see how it fits. It's tight right now, but it does go on!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry I don't have time to reply to each sweet and thoughtful message individually! I'm sitting here one day before my due date with a slight cold hoping it goes away pronto and just enjoying the view on my hand and reading all of these nice comments! Thanks for making me smile, everyone! :kiss2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooooh! ACA's are so beautiful.. I love this setting too.. congratulations on the baby and this gorgeous ring :) :love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous push present!!!:love: I love that ring and I have tried on the 7 stone band with mine (back when I had a H&A diamond) and think it is perfect! So I vote for the that one because I think the stone size is so complementary to the e-ring. I later changed to an AVR (OEC), so I really like my Tiffany Legacy band with it now.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous push present!!!:love: I love that ring and I have tried on the 7 stone band with mine (back when I had a H&A diamond) and think it is perfect! So I vote for the that one because I think the stone size is so complementary to the e-ring. I later changed to an AVR (OEC), so I really like my Tiffany Legacy band with it now.

Thank you so much! I agree - the size of this 7 stone is perfect with the 2 carat solitaire! I love the Legacy band - perfect choice for an AVR!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! ACA's are so beautiful.. I love this setting too.. congratulations on the baby and this gorgeous ring :) :love::love::love:

Thank you!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, classic ring!!! :love: Congrats on your little one!!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, classic set! Definitely wait until the pregnancy swelling goes down before resizing. I couldn't wear my wedding rings at all during my pregnancies, but my finger size was back to normal after a few months. Sending good wishes your way - childbirth is an amazing experience.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, classic set! Definitely wait until the pregnancy swelling goes down before resizing. I couldn't wear my wedding rings at all during my pregnancies, but my finger size was back to normal after a few months. Sending good wishes your way - childbirth is an amazing experience.

You’re totally right I need to wait on resizing! So tired of being swollen! Thank you for the well wishes!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Wear it in good health.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgoeus.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results